The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know how she’s done uniform shopping for £400. I’ve spent at least that on each child, shoes, pe trainers. Lunch bags, bags. Thin waterproof coat. Thick winter coat. Then the uniform
She didn't buy new socks for them so that saved a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure that even really happened like that and was more for the show.
Surely if they were being filmed which they were there would of been a first aider on hand or someone capable of paying for or transporting Millie and Ophelia to medical attention as a duty of care
No way was she in a position she needed her parents to come back and take her all play to the camera

Reactions: 9
Obviously it's all speculation re Sue and learning difficulties and largely based on the childish and immature nehaviour she presents, but picking up on a young adults mental health difficulties can be tricky. Parents are usually well placed because they know their children very well and can pick up on the subtle signs that things are going wrong. Kids that age aren't usually very forthcoming and in my experience you need to gently tease info from them. So to be able to pick up on things going wrong, Sue would have to realise that there was a problem (and this could be very difficult for her as she has had so many kids, she hasn't been able to devote the time needed to get to know them and recognise those signs) and she would have to allocate the time to give to those kids who are struggling, again, next to impossible with all those little kids shrieking non stop. I'm not sure she's at all interested in any of her boys once they pass little kid stage, she seems more involved with the bigger girls but practically ignores the lads. I feel so sorry for the whole brood, you've got the put upon eldest, the lost middle, and the spoiled young. None will come out of it unscathed.
I get what you're saying about picking up on emotions in such a large family, it's so easy for the teens/adult children to go under the radar, but Chris going missing was a far from subtle hint he was struggling, I don't believe Sue is that incapable of reading emotions to work that one out but even then she didn't want to know.

Reactions: 7
I would love to know why the fell out with channel 4, does anyone know?
I do not think that the ch5 editing/filming etc shows them in a positive way. It looks chaotic, noisey, crazy etc. The staged scenes are pretty annoying too.
For example when the christening dresses were "ruined" by juice and then Sue saved the day and washed it all out. Then when photos were shared from the christening they were wearing completely different dresses anyway! 🤦‍♀️
On anothr note! -what always makes me worried is that the children are always standing /sitting on the kitchen island with the hob also right there! 😬

Reactions: 16
Why are they getting chufties over various forms of potato with an egg on top?
It's 'American food' innit!! Sue thinks she's travelled to some exotic country......and that we are all incredibly excited to see what a fried egg looks like in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously it's all speculation re Sue and learning difficulties and largely based on the childish and immature nehaviour she presents, but picking up on a young adults mental health difficulties can be tricky. Parents are usually well placed because they know their children very well and can pick up on the subtle signs that things are going wrong. Kids that age aren't usually very forthcoming and in my experience you need to gently tease info from them. So to be able to pick up on things going wrong, Sue would have to realise that there was a problem (and this could be very difficult for her as she has had so many kids, she hasn't been able to devote the time needed to get to know them and recognise those signs) and she would have to allocate the time to give to those kids who are struggling, again, next to impossible with all those little kids shrieking non stop. I'm not sure she's at all interested in any of her boys once they pass little kid stage, she seems more involved with the bigger girls but practically ignores the lads. I feel so sorry for the whole brood, you've got the put upon eldest, the lost middle, and the spoiled young. None will come out of it unscathed.
Once the boys get beyond the age of about 6 they are ignored and shunted in cramped rooms together whilst their sisters and the young ones have all the fuss, money and attention. Literally left to figure out life on their own. A pizza oven and a bar isn’t enough, they need individual attention and love.

I get what you're saying about picking up on emotions in such a large family, it's so easy for the teens/adult children to go under the radar, but Chris going missing was a far from subtle hint he was struggling, I don't believe Sue is that incapable of reading emotions to work that one out but even then she didn't want to know.
Yep agree and of course we don't really know what happens beyond what we see on Instagram/spilt tea type of thing. I just feel incredibly sad for all those kids, they might have a little of money spent on them but all they are all really crying out for is attention.

I would love to know why the fell out with channel 4, does anyone know?
I do not think that the ch5 editing/filming etc shows them in a positive way. It looks chaotic, noisey, crazy etc. The staged scenes are pretty annoying too.
For example when the christening dresses were "ruined" by juice and then Sue saved the day and washed it all out. Then when photos were shared from the christening they were wearing completely different dresses anyway! 🤦‍♀️
On anothr note! -what always makes me worried is that the children are always standing /sitting on the kitchen island with the hob also right there! 😬
C4 made them look more like a family who worked for there stuff c5 makes them look like free loading crap parents

Reactions: 12
C4 made them look more like a family who worked for there stuff c5 makes them look like free loading crap parents
Think that is exactly what they have become over time!
Channel 4 portrayed them negatively, showing the children saying " no more babies etc etc" or maybe it's not negative in Sue and Nowull's eyes, maybe it's just funny. As Sue does seem to think everything is funny 😬🙄

Where Sue is filming, walking past the dolly shop her reflection looks possibly pregnant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope juice in a baby bottle makes me cringe! Also has it been mentioned they’re in America 🤣 don’t know if anybody has seen they’ve been very discreet about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think that is exactly what they have become over time!
Channel 4 portrayed them negatively, showing the children saying " no more babies etc etc" or maybe it's not negative in Sue and Nowull's eyes, maybe it's just funny. As Sue does seem to think everything is funny 😬🙄

Where Sue is filming, walking past the dolly shop her reflection looks possibly pregnant.
God help them kids if she is pregnant again

Reactions: 11
I can't believe they have gone to Florida twice in 4 months. That's a crazy stupid waste of money . The kids clearly aren't enjoying it, does Sue never ever think about what the children might actually enjoy as a holiday? I've done Florida 4 times with the kids, have 5 with a 15 year age range eldest to youngest so they have all been at the time they appreciate it most. Dragging little ones round a boiling hot theme park is exhausting for them and no fun. The older ones might enjoy it more but they've picked the busiest hottest time of year. Unless they have fast tracked their way through each and every park the queues will be horrendous. The only time those kids are having fun is in the pool.

I feel sad for them. They are missing out on so many childhood memories by being dragged endlessly to theme parks. They've got that massive camper van why not take the little ones away in that. Why not do an older child friendly where there are plenty of outdoor adventure activities available. Older kids love climbing, hiking, kayaking, etc. They are hopeless parents, she always thinks that the more she spends the better the parent she is. Looking at that miserable brood she has parented it's obvious that in many ways, these are deprived kids. Not materially but in every other way
They could do a PGL or similar type holiday with the older ones, I'm doing it next year with my daughter because she gets them cheaper as she's a member of certain organisiations.

Then do local camping trips with the younger ones, could teach them to swim at those camping sites if you chose ones with pools - no need for loads of expensive lessons, and yes they are expensive I pay £30 for 4x 30 minute lessons and my daughters made little to no progress, would be much cheaper if I could teach her myself (I can't so I pay for the lessons)

Reactions: 5
Seems like Harley is going through a very tough time at the minute. Glad he has sought help for whatever demons he is dealing with.
I really feel for Harley he must be really suffering but at least it sounds as though he's in the right place. However...dear God that was hard to read! Spelling and grammar are not a high priority here!

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t there a physical fight between Chris and Nowull ?? 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t there a physical fight between Chris and Nowull ?? 🤔🤔
Yes, as above apparently a TV ended up smashed. From what we've heard I think it's safe to say both have a terrible temper and don't get on at all (hardly surprising, given what that Chris knows he exists because his dad raped a child). Unfortunately it would seem Sue sides with Noel. Probably too afraid not to.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.