The Radford Family #39 He's a perve, she's on our last nerve, off to Disney for a holiday they so deserve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen Chris's post. Is he struggling also?
He posted a photo of a sign which said “help is out there” and his comment was “no there’s not.” Or words to that effect. I would be worried if I were the parents, not whooping it up in Disney.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Someone said "wow, you're actually watching history!"

🥴 "Are we Nowull? Is it history Nowull? But early for me, think I'll chill with a coffee Nowull. Take some footage though Nowull, I'll watch the history later "

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you have a child at 14 then either have a baby or toddler (and many other children) up until your mid-forties I suppose you don’t have the time or emotional intelligence to see the subtle signs your older children are having problems and issues (they can shout all they like in a family of 24 or whatever, they know they won’t be heard) as you didn’t have a normal teenage experience yourself. These are big signs though. It’s actually very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If you have a child at 14 then either have a baby or toddler (and many other children) up until your mid-forties I suppose you don’t have the time or emotional intelligence to see the subtle signs your older children are having problems and issues (they can shout all they like in a family of 24 or whatever, they know they won’t be heard) as you didn’t have a normal teenage experience yourself. These are big signs though. It’s actually very sad.
It is sad no matter what we say really, she was a child who got impregnated by an adult it's not as if he was a child himself he was an adult and he's has carried on getting her pregnant for 30 years! All she's known is get pregnant have that baby for a year or so then have another etc! She hasn't had time to give them the emotional support they need and it's beginning to show now! But pay for it she now needs to sell their life to the world which is making it worse! A very sad life and situation

Reactions: 23
I suspect she thinks of Chris as causing trouble for her rather than experiencing troubles that he needs support with 🙁 I find it so frustrating that they obviously have the money to get him help but are leaving him to it. I’d much rather they send him to a place like the priory than take their rabble to Disney twice in one year.

Reactions: 25
I want to know how she’s done uniform shopping for £400. I’ve spent at least that on each child, shoes, pe trainers. Lunch bags, bags. Thin waterproof coat. Thick winter coat. Then the uniform

Reactions: 11
I want to know how she’s done uniform shopping for £400. I’ve spent at least that on each child, shoes, pe trainers. Lunch bags, bags. Thin waterproof coat. Thick winter coat. Then the uniform
She got the rest gifted to her probably. She did this year anyway.

Reactions: 10
Probably 1 or 2 things each and she will wash it

They also using asda shoes this year when usually they use clarks but when it's free you will use it

Reactions: 9
They're definitely missing the start of term then... Sue has just mentioned that the rocket launch is cancelled but will hopefully go ahead on the 2nd!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He posted a photo of a sign which said “help is out there” and his comment was “no there’s not.” Or words to that effect. I would be worried if I were the parents, not whooping it up in Disney.
Sue and Nowull were quick to cut short their camping holiday and return home the moment Millie called them worried about Ophelia being unwell, despite being surrounded by multiple adult siblings who she could have contacted - only for Ophelia to be totally fine by the time they had driven all the way back home. yet Chris is obviously struggling with his mental health, to the point that he is posting cryptically on IG, presumably in the hope that people will reach out to support him - yet his parents are living it up in Florida, and i doubt they've even called him, let alone considered cancelling the holiday and flying home.

Ophelia had a slight fever, and they all raced home in a panic, yet Chris could potentially be at genuine risk and his parents can't be bothered to give him a second thought - despite Sue obviously spending every free moment on IG, so it's not as though she is unaware that he's struggling, she's simply prioritising mickey ears, sugary cereal and tater tots over the wellbeing of her son. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I don't believe for a second they rushed home because Ophelia was pootly. I'm fairly sure they were due back that day anyway. The rushing back for a poorly grandchild part was totally staged for the show. That little sketch did nothing but paint Millie as incapable. How can they not see how badly Channel 5 portray them?!

I know what people are saying about Sue's potential learning disabilities. She definitely presents as having stunted mental growth. However, I wouldn't say that she's incapable of supporting her children because of this. I can forgive her for her being unsure how best to help, but her complete avoidance of such problems is a choice based on what's best for the Radford image. Whether it's her own decision to wash her hands of Chris when he's experiencing a mental health crisis or driven by Noel, it's still a choice to do nothing to help.

Any learning disabilities she has are mild. She's capable of functioning in the real world. Sure she seems to have zero common sense or awareness of social etiquette, and has zero understanding of financial management, but she's capable of recognising when someone needs a hug and an ear to listen, to be told "I'm here for you" (as I said, she might not be aware of how best to help in terms of pointing to professional help, but she could offer this at the very least!).

Reactions: 22
Sue and Nowull were quick to cut short their camping holiday and return home the moment Millie called them worried about Ophelia being unwell, despite being surrounded by multiple adult siblings who she could have contacted - only for Ophelia to be totally fine by the time they had driven all the way back home. yet Chris is obviously struggling with his mental health, to the point that he is posting cryptically on IG, presumably in the hope that people will reach out to support him - yet his parents are living it up in Florida, and i doubt they've even called him, let alone considered cancelling the holiday and flying home.

Ophelia had a slight fever, and they all raced home in a panic, yet Chris could potentially be at genuine risk and his parents can't be bothered to give him a second thought - despite Sue obviously spending every free moment on IG, so it's not as though she is unaware that he's struggling, she's simply prioritising mickey ears, sugary cereal and tater tots over the wellbeing of her son. 😔
I'm not sure that even really happened like that and was more for the show.

Reactions: 14
I suspect she thinks of Chris as causing trouble for her rather than experiencing troubles that he needs support with 🙁 I find it so frustrating that they obviously have the money to get him help but are leaving him to it. I’d much rather they send him to a place like the priory than take their rabble to Disney twice in one year.
He doesn’t fit the Insta/YouTube cute little kid marketable brief (it’s too real life basically) so he’s forgotten about.

Females are much more likely to say how they feel. Males often leave it until they are close to breaking point. If they don’t take this seriously and disappear for a few weeks they don’t care about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't believe for a second they rushed home because Ophelia was pootly. I'm fairly sure they were due back that day anyway. The rushing back for a poorly grandchild part was totally staged for the show. That little sketch did nothing but paint Millie as incapable. How can they not see how badly Channel 5 portray them?!

I know what people are saying about Sue's potential learning disabilities. She definitely presents as having stunted mental growth. However, I wouldn't say that she's incapable of supporting her children because of this. I can forgive her for her being unsure how best to help, but her complete avoidance of such problems is a choice based on what's best for the Radford image. Whether it's her own decision to wash her hands of Chris when he's experiencing a mental health crisis or driven by Noel, it's still a choice to do nothing to help.

Any learning disabilities she has are mild. She's capable of functioning in the real world. Sure she seems to have zero common sense or awareness of social etiquette, and has zero understanding of financial management, but she's capable of recognising when someone needs a hug and an ear to listen, to be told "I'm here for you" (as I said, she might not be aware of how best to help in terms of pointing to professional help, but she could offer this at the very least!).
Obviously it's all speculation re Sue and learning difficulties and largely based on the childish and immature nehaviour she presents, but picking up on a young adults mental health difficulties can be tricky. Parents are usually well placed because they know their children very well and can pick up on the subtle signs that things are going wrong. Kids that age aren't usually very forthcoming and in my experience you need to gently tease info from them. So to be able to pick up on things going wrong, Sue would have to realise that there was a problem (and this could be very difficult for her as she has had so many kids, she hasn't been able to devote the time needed to get to know them and recognise those signs) and she would have to allocate the time to give to those kids who are struggling, again, next to impossible with all those little kids shrieking non stop. I'm not sure she's at all interested in any of her boys once they pass little kid stage, she seems more involved with the bigger girls but practically ignores the lads. I feel so sorry for the whole brood, you've got the put upon eldest, the lost middle, and the spoiled young. None will come out of it unscathed.

Reactions: 12
At the end of the day anybody would be screwed up if they were the result of a man having underage sex with their mother. On top of that is the fact that the whole bloody world knows about it. Crusty Bollocks has a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.