The Radford Family #37 Order pies, you won't get them honey. The Radford queen is too busy spending money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milly filmed the video herself and you can see in the video that she films it herself I certainly can’t post it in here as they both have court in October Harley is going down
you could easily post it on here. If like you say the video has been “going around” on social media. Then it will not be used in court as evidence. Everyone knows once it’s hit social media it cannot be used as evidence because of bias and outside opinions etc. the evidence will need to have not been shared. So trying to make out you can’t share cause of court makes it seem like there is no video 😂

Reactions: 23
Milly filmed the video herself and you can see in the video that she films it herself I certainly can’t post it in here as they both have court in October Harley is going down
No one has seen this supposed video so we can't say whether she did or didn't film it.
If he did do something wrong surely nobody's first though would be to get the camera out and start filming!?
And lastly how would you or any other person know when their court dates may or may not be taking place seems like something a family member may have overheard or been told 🤔

Reactions: 20
you could easily post it on here. If like you say the video has been “going around” on social media. Then it will not be used in court as evidence. Everyone knows once it’s hit social media it cannot be used as evidence because of bias and outside opinions etc. the evidence will need to have not been shared. So trying to make out you can’t share cause of court makes it seem like there is no video 😂
If what Pollie says is true (which I doubt), and Millie recorded the incident herself (which I doubt), and the alleged 'footage' made the rounds, but only locally (which I doubt), then Millie, herself, must have leaked the footage if it was on her phone (which I doubt). Yawnnn...nice try. 😴

Reactions: 29
What like daniel

what sort of mother is Millie? First child no father because he’s in a relationship with someone else. A year or so later another child along, and she is exposing them to a man that allegedly assaults her and is going to prison for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
At the end of the day, I suspect something big probably did happen between Millie and Harley, given the subsequent split, her refusal to let him see him son and his reluctance to fight it.

However, it is not the place of anyone else close to Millie to try and reveal that. It lacks class. It's like that member who randomly came on claiming Millie was pregnant again. Whether true or not, you don't do that! Yet someone close to Millie, whoever they might actually be, constantly seems desperate to spill the beans. With friends/relatives like that, who needs enemies?

Last edited:
Filmed what tho?
the video was apparently him hitting her while she was holding Chester.

Pollie, if it's true that Harley has abused Millie and they're going to court, then we will learn the truth when it comes out. What's the point in coming here and posting about it now when you know you can't give us proof as there's an active court case? If it turns out you're lying you're going to look pretty silly, and if you're telling the truth and you're a radford/connected to Millie in some way then you shouldn't be talking about publicly to strangers until it's sorted. If he's abusive then he's scum like Daniel. Nobody deserves abuse, not even unpleasant people like Millie. But what good will come from posting about it here?

• Heart
Looks like Noel has gone with sue as she just shared a video he has posted and Someone has shared on their stories of Hallie pulling the empty toilet cassette. I thought sue said she was going on her own while Noel worked at the unit. Unless cos it’s only 20 mins away he’s been staying at van but travelling to work.

Reactions: 10
Looks like Noel has gone with sue as she just shared a video he has posted and Someone has shared on their stories of Hallie pulling the empty toilet cassette. I thought sue said she was going on her own while Noel worked at the unit. Unless cos it’s only 20 mins away he’s been staying at van but travelling to work.
Noel is probably concerned that Sue will not do a competent job with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If harley did hit millie while she was holding Chester how the hell has she managed to film him doing it? The truth will out I suppose if it's going to court

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for milly and her baby’s no one will ever look at her now without feeling sorry for them the videos of what Harley did to her and the baby’s gives me nightmares
Yawn, put the kettle on. We don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably been said before but pollie9999 spelt with an ie, wonder who else likes to spell names with an ie at the end 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know I said this last time someone posted about Harley allegedly hitting Millie but , if true, I'm not sure how Sue and Noel can support both Millie and Daniel. How can you condone physical abuse against women one hand because it's your son and you support him, yet at the same time be supporting your own daughter through a similar thing.

Do we know for sure Daniel is still living at home, despite what he's accused of?

Reactions: 21
I know I said this last time someone posted about Harley allegedly hitting Millie but , if true, I'm not sure how Sue and Noel can support both Millie and Daniel. How can you condone physical abuse against women one hand because it's your son and you support him, yet at the same time be supporting your own daughter through a similar thing.

Do we know for sure Daniel is still living at home, despite what he's accused of?
I dont think hes been shown at all since the incident

Reactions: 9
Sorry, but the Pollie account is a blatant infiltration to control our narrative regarding Millie and Harley. It is so obvious, this poll IE person has no other comments to make about the RadFRAUDS, just silly millY talk. It will be none other than Lazy Susan, acting like the 13 year old brat she is in her stupid, straw covered head, she has never grown up past the age dirty Nowwuuulll banged her up. I can picture her in her stupid moh' ah' Hoooom surrounded by her rat faced gurrrrrrllllls giggling and cackling, thinking she is oh, so funneh! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Stop it Susan, it's very immature, and hardly the act if a grandmother that loves her grandson, to get involved in the public humiliation of your grandsons father. You have form for this. Grow the duck up love!🤡🤡🤡🤡💩

Having been through family court (if that is what your saying is happening) nobody "Goes down", it's not a situation where one side wins or loses.

Any evidence submitted to the family court is only allowed to have appeared on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) at the time of the incident, anything posted after or "spread around" is considered to be in contempt of court and therefore thrown out.

Trust me, I've been through it and got some of my Ex-Husbands evidence thrown out after he posted about court on Reddit and Facebook with identifying details about me and my family, his evidence was thrown out in relation to that and he was told if he posted again he'd be in contempt and criminal charges could be brought against him for it.

I dont think hes been shown at all since the incident
No I've not seen anything of him at all which makes me wonder if they're simply brushing it all under the carpet (highly likely) or whether they have actually taken a stand and kicked him out?

I just don't see how they can actively support both Daniel and Millie? If I was Millie I wouldn't want Daniel anywhere near me if what is being claimed truly happened to her. Sue and Noel can hardly speak ill of Harley for hurting a woman in one breath and support their own son for doing exactly the same thing in another.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.