The Radford Family #37 Order pies, you won't get them honey. The Radford queen is too busy spending money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed what’s going on
Someone new popped up claiming to know Millie and Harley, who has seen “the video” of Harley hitting Millie. This video of Millie being hit was apparently taken by Millie while she was also holding her newborn son. Oh and it’s a foregone conclusion, according to this person, that Harley is “going down”.
Of course nobody outside of Radford towers has seen this video but it definitely exists. Honest guv.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
to be fair Harley never specified 30 year old men. He said a 30 year old and I remember that same evening Millie posting herself on stories out with friends so I assumed it was one of her friends, though I don't know why he'd be pissed that she was out with a 30 year old friend
Millie is what, 19? Why on earth would she have 30yo “friends” it’s a red flag. Her family won’t see anything wrong in it though, for obvious reasons

Reactions: 14
Millie should have got to know Harley better before she dropped her knickers in true Radford Style. All she was interested in was his scaffolding.

Reactions: 20
Although on second thoughts, given that this is also an account I've never seen on here before, and considering nobody else has taken the bait so far, I can't help but think this is just another Radford account trying to bring the original post back into focus and make it seem like someone is finally interested in what they have to say.

We're not biting Katie love. I know you're desperate for 'omg what happened?!' responses but the regulars on here aren't as simple as you and yours.

Reactions: 16
Katie has been on here before but was silly enough to use a variation of her real name so I guess this time she thinks she's being sneaky using Pollie. It's usually spelled Polly Katie sweetheart, but I suppose your parents would spell it Pollie. Do come back and speak soon xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Katie has been on here before but was silly enough to use a variation of her real name so I guess this time she thinks she's being sneaky using Pollie. It's usually spelled Polly Katie sweetheart, but I suppose your parents would spell it Pollie. Do come back and speak soon xx
Oh dear, what variation was it? 🥴

Reactions: 1
There's definitely some members on here that are local to the Radfords as they know if there cars are there or not. Im 80% sure that if there was a 'video' floating around someone would of definitely seen it on here other than pollie put the kettle on. The first post from Pollie states that Millie hasn't bad mouthed Harley.. sorry but if he beat her to the extent he is going 'down' then id definitely be bad mouthing him. We will wait and see what happens. Mind you the Radfords like to cover up things. 🤐🥴
Between my kids they have most of the older radfords and harley on facebook and snapchat, they've not said anything about this video, it's not going round beyond the family

Reactions: 19
Millie should have got to know Harley better before she dropped her knickers in true Radford Style. All she was interested in was his scaffolding.
Hey I have never dropped my knickers in my whole life !!!! Don't tar us all with the same brush thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What really annoys me is that Chloe says 'Oh we aren't showing her face or sharing her name yet as we want to soak her up and keep her for us for abit' 🙄 Its complete BS. If you really wanted to keep her to yourselves then you wouldn't be constantly posting pictures of you with her only showing half her face or whatever you do everyday 🙄 Literally all for attention and its obvious you will either have a paid promotion to show her face at some point OR the more likely is that you have got a cash deal with Ch5 on the new series .. As I said if you really wanted to keep her private there would be NO mention and no pictures. I don't post alot but seeing her say that on her stories earlier REALLY annoyed me

Reactions: 25
Yeah i reckon there’s definitely a deal with CH5 same as Millie

Reactions: 10
What really annoys me is that Chloe says 'Oh we aren't showing her face or sharing her name yet as we want to soak her up and keep her for us for abit' 🙄 Its complete BS. If you really wanted to keep her to yourselves then you wouldn't be constantly posting pictures of you with her only showing half her face or whatever you do everyday 🙄 Literally all for attention and its obvious you will either have a paid promotion to show her face at some point OR the more likely is that you have got a cash deal with Ch5 on the new series .. As I said if you really wanted to keep her private there would be NO mention and no pictures. I don't post alot but seeing her say that on her stories earlier REALLY annoyed me
Chloe has been posting her since the day she was born, if she wanted privacy then surely she would have kept babies face covered or just not showed her, no use saying things along the lines of wanting to keep her to themselves for a while if they then continue to do the opposite, not forgetting her family obviously didn't get the memo with their posts of themselves and kids meeting her did they.

Reactions: 11
r
Chloe has been posting her since the day she was born, if she wanted privacy then surely she would have kept babies face covered or just not showed her, no use saying things along the lines of wanting to keep her to themselves for a while if they then continue to do the opposite, not forgetting her family obviously didn't get the memo with their posts of themselves and kids meeting her did they.
It wound me up so much! Its such a blatant lie it also annoys me with the 'half face' pictures either show her whole face or don't bother

Reactions: 6
The literal newborn baby bottle filled with OJ in the recent insta story 🤢🤮

bet she still has Heidie in nappies too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who’s ready with their August bingo cards 😆

Kids get haircuts
Uniform shopping
Shoe shopping
A day at that farm place they go to
A picnic
Costa coffees all round
Sue’s mum (she seems to pop up intermittently)
Chloe’s big ‘baby face and name’ reveal 🥳
Something’s got to happen at the airport
A day trip out in Florida where they’ll see (and film) animals, possibly crocodiles
Lots more spending
A new bbq
A new pizza oven
A horse (I mean why not 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.