The Radford Family #37 Order pies, you won't get them honey. The Radford queen is too busy spending money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you meant a literal newborn (chloes) was drinking juice 🤭 how old is heidie? My cousins teeth were black because my aunty used to put old school Ribena in bottles for them.
She was 2 in april i think? It is fine for heidie to have juice, but certainly not in a newborn baby bottle, they are so bad for the teeth. Juice for kids is really unnecessary tho, I dont give it to my girl unless shes not well and won’t eat or drink & even then it’s severely diluted. there’s really no need, at that age water and fatty milk (blue top) is all they need

Reactions: 6
Just a thought ( with added professional experience)
I believe he did hurt millie and possibly the kids. It would explain millie moving so quickly into new accommodation. Also him not seeing the baby as social services will have been involved who may have ordered he didn't see him. Even millie not wanting her kids around a violent man. Men who are violent towards women will do it again. Who can blame millie for not wanting her kids around that?

I believe he did hurt millie and possibly the kids. It would explain millie moving so quickly into new accommodation. Also him not seeing the baby as social services will have been involved who may have ordered he didn't see him. Even millie not wanting her kids around a violent man. Men who are violent towards women will do it again. Who can blame millie for not wanting her kids around that?

Reactions: 3

Does the same go for her brother Daniel as he is also a suspected abuser? She seems to spend a lot of time at home where I'm sure Daniel still lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

If social was Involved then he'd still be allowed to see his son under supervision.

Reactions: 9

Millie got her home while they were still together. Also like has been said Harley would get supervised access in a contact centre (or similar). I’m not condoning abuse in any circumstances but from an outside observation it does look as though Millie has fabricated a story to come out as the victim.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Social services do not order that birth parents do not see their children, they do not hold that power there would have to be some sort of legal injunction in place. Social services actively encourage supervised visits, if involved in the first place. Don't speculate on something you clearly have no idea about.

Reactions: 9
Social services do not order that birth parents do not see their children, they do not hold that power there would have to be some sort of legal injunction in place. Social services actively encourage supervised visits, if involved in the first place. Don't speculate on something you clearly have no idea about.
Hey now, team millie up there said they had "added professional experience" they are obviously an expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.