The Radford Family #37 Order pies, you won't get them honey. The Radford queen is too busy spending money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Katie ? why's she sat there eating a kids meal ? is t that for under 10s 😂 noticed the 2 little ones sharing a pizza and the other 2 sharing a plate of sandwiches

Who’s ready with their August bingo cards 😆

Kids get haircuts
Uniform shopping
Shoe shopping
A day at that farm place they go to
A picnic
Costa coffees all round
Sue’s mum (she seems to pop up intermittently)
Chloe’s big ‘baby face and name’ reveal 🥳
Something’s got to happen at the airport
A day trip out in Florida where they’ll see (and film) animals, possibly crocodiles
Lots more spending
A new bbq
A new pizza oven
A horse (I mean why not 😂)
Some inconsiderate bleep pinching their parking space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How old is Katie ? why's she sat there eating a kids meal ? is t that for under 10s 😂 noticed the 2 little ones sharing a pizza and the other 2 sharing a plate of sandwiches

Some inconsiderate bleep pinching their parking space 😂
Cant see Katie in that story do you mean Tillie?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t someone mention on here they had seen Chloe’s baby called Jessica on some site online? And now there is a question asking if the baby is called Jessica.. she’s clearly wrote that to herself! So just want to say hi Chloe 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I notice the two greedy idiots have got plenty to eat and why the hell did they let Heidie sit on the table probably in a nappy. Other people have to use that table too.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The literal newborn baby bottle filled with OJ in the recent insta story 🤢🤮

bet she still has Heidie in nappies too
No wonder their teeth are like they are there most be two with juice in a bottle there was one with the kid ans one on the table with tillie

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t be Chloe’s, you don’t give juice to a newborn!! I think it was heidie or Ophelia
I was going to say this to please never give a newborn baby juice! my 20 month old dosent even have juice

Reactions: 7
I don't have my kids on social media. That doesn't mean half face photos or back of the head shots.
I havent got one single photo of my kids online and I very rarely post their names or anything about them online. My Facebook is also highly locked down so only my friends can see it.
That is keeping them private not what Chloe is doing.

Reactions: 15
No wonder their teeth are like they are there most be two with juice in a bottle there was one with the kid ans one on the table with tillie
Tbf I used to put orange squash in my daughters bottles because it was literally the only way we could get her to drink anything, she still now at 7 much prefers a bottle with a sports cap or straw to an actual glass.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion -
Chloe's daughter still has no name; And what "Pollie" is doing is really a shame.

I notice the two greedy idiots have got plenty to eat and why the hell did they let Heidie sit on the table probably in a nappy. Other people have to use that table too.
[/QUOTE
At least 5 of those kids were sharing pizza/sandwiches and a plate of peppers I know the littlest ones won't eat a big portion and every child's appetite is different but it still makes me so sad to wonder if they're going hungry 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion.....
Off on holiday in the campervan, does Millie have a new man?

Or I posted 22 cars and counting earlier in the thread as a joke, but could work as a thread title!

Maybe the name is pollie 😂😂,
whatever it is it’s a sort name cos she sown things with the name blanked out. Id guess Luna or bea

Reactions: 5
I thought you meant a literal newborn (chloes) was drinking juice 🤭 how old is heidie? My cousins teeth were black because my aunty used to put old school Ribena in bottles for them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.