The Radford Family #37 Order pies, you won't get them honey. The Radford queen is too busy spending money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hope they pay Katie a decent sum for basically being their full-time nanny, given that it’s her and her siblings who’ve earned it all anyway. I know a lot of people here don’t seem to like Katie but she seems nice enough to me. She could have moved out and left her sisters to juggle the babysitting with their schoolwork and own lives but hasn’t for whatever reason. I just hope she’s doing the smart thing by getting every penny she can out of S&N to get a decent start in life and not ending up another Millie.

Although I used to think the same about Chloe and she’s perhaps not made the smartest decisions.

Reactions: 19
I'm sure they said that they got a motor home rather than a static caravan (which would have more room) so they could travel around but they only ever seem to go to the same campsite

Reactions: 18
I'm sure they said that they got a motor home rather than a static caravan (which would have more room) so they could travel around but they only ever seem to go to the same campsite
Probably because it's only 20 mins away, 5 star and has an on-site bar for the adults 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The break from social media didn't last long! 🤣
Was about to say the same thing. I wonder if the reason she has taken a social media break is because she mentioned she was taking the kids away on her own without Noel. So either a she’s on her own (with Katie and maybe some of the other older girls) or b Noel has shut the pie shop again and gone with her.

Reactions: 12
Was about to say the same thing. I wonder if the reason she has taken a social media break is because she mentioned she was taking the kids away on her own without Noel. So either a she’s on her own (with Katie and maybe some of the other older girls) or b Noel has shut the pie shop again and gone with her.
They don't shut the shop. They have paid staff. I thought maybe Channel 5 had given them some silly challenge again where the parents were against kids in a 'no screens' battle. Can you imagine the drama? 🙄😂

I remember that episode. S&N at one time also said that if they had their way, none of the kids would ever move away from home. That's the exact opposite of what good parenting involves. You'd want your children to become independent, well-adjusted adults. Nearly impossible when you've been together since age 13 & 17. So so soooo immature. Don't know anybody who would say S&N were well-adjusted, either.
Chris has had it rough. I don't know too much about him. Sophie & Chloe both seem to be happy. However, none of them started out on their own. Chris might be living on his own now.
All the rest are at home. S&N make it sound like a rejection of them if the kids want to move out.
Guilt trips galore! Selfish parents!
As has been said numerous times here, S&N could easily set available kids towards becoming independent, but refuse to.
The minions believe what they are told to believe by these two. Thicker and more stubborn than your average donkey.
It might sound bad but I can't wait for my daughter to move out and she's only 7!

Oh dear. Let the backlash commence. Facebook article about the Radford school uniform bill. Says in article they family " don't do" hand me downs and the cost of their uniforms. People commenting are saying they are getting sick of hearing about this family, one said " they got uniform grants so they never paid for them anyway" another said I paid that amount for my two kids high school uniforms.
I think this lot are so over exposed, people are now getting sick of them.
Don't do hand me downs! Makes me so mad.

My daughter started Brownies before the school year ended and they were actually boasting about who had the clothes who'd been used/worn by the most people before them. One girl apparently said her uniform did both her older sisters and one of her cousins!

And yes they do get a special badge locally for using second hand uniform, nearly all the girls have them!

And this is why I've never brought my kids toys or treats just because I sometimes have a bit of extra money, my kids will get a lot for birthday and Christmas that will see them through the year and then if they've done well at school they will get a treat. I would hate to spoil my kids and then one day not be able too as its them that would suffer, I also only buy my kids clothes when and if they need them it's just wasting money, especially now with the cost of living rising. Kids will just be spoilt brats expecting something every time they go to a shop and what will they do when they can't afford to do all this stuff
I think experiences are better as treats, but personalised, not "How many times can we go to a theme park in one year" type things, proper thoughtout treats that my daughter actually wants, like a zoo or aquarium trip.

Reactions: 13
Probably because it's only 20 mins away, 5 star and has an on-site bar for the adults 😂
Bet Barnacle Bollocks will be joining them- no show without pweirdo Punch.......who else is going to put the awning up, make sure the tv is working, make grotchy gussets her coffee, put the Richmond sausages on the bbq.....🙄🤔😂

Bet Barnacle Bollocks will be joining them- no show without pweirdo Punch.......who else is going to put the awning up, make sure the tv is working, make grotchy gussets her coffee, put the Richmond sausages on the bbq.....🙄🤔😂
😂🤣😅 didnt type pweirdo....😮🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Eeewwwww. Barnacle Bollocks cooking up some Krabbie Pattie's for Flappy Fanny

:sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d be fuming if my kids got that filthy. Saying that, they wouldn’t because I actually watch what they’re doing.
Sue was watching and cackling like a lunatic at them, encouraging those three to get a filthy as possible. Why should Sue care? She's got Katie to clean them all up.
Hope they brought a change of clothes.
🤦🚿🚿🚿

Well the staying off social media for a week clearly went well. Lazy Susan lasted 3 days!!!

Reactions: 14
I’d be fuming if my kids got that filthy. Saying that, they wouldn’t because I actually watch what they’re doing.
Don't think there's anything wrong with kids getting dirty! Although I wouldn't want mine getting that dirty and they wouldn't want too, but if they did I wouldn't stop them. But I do think that video is to prove to us on here that she does let the kids be kids sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 17

My daughter started Brownies before the school year ended and they were actually boasting about who had the clothes who'd been used/worn by the most people before them. One girl apparently said her uniform did both her older sisters and one of her cousins!

And yes they do get a special badge locally for using second hand uniform, nearly all the girls have them!

I think experiences are better as treats, but personalised, not "How many times can we go to a theme park in one year" type things, proper thoughtout treats that my daughter actually wants, like a zoo or aquarium trip.
I run 3 units rainbows, brownies and guides and every child is smartly dressed in secondhand uniform. We offer it to every parent and they all take up the offer why not £15 instead of £60. A few have a new brownie gilet because the girls keep them as all badges go on so we run out of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.