Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayaking12

Nicest way possible Chloe looks absolutely horrific. I definitely looked so much worse but its lovely to see and have real natural pictures. I hate seeing glammed up insta mums like ‘just gave birth’ when its obvious they just did themselves up for the photo. Congratulations to her.
She doesn’t look absolutely horrific. She looks like a loving mum whose just had a baby and would rather show how proud she is as a mum than worry about than how she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Just scrolling through Facebook like I do and seen an article about the radfords and one of my Facebook friends had done a big paragraph in the comments about how hard working they are and that the pie shop pays for everything. Saying sue is super mum etc. I don’t know this person that well we used to go to school so she was swiftly deleted 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The kids are in bed so I watched the latest zara haul and because I'm sad I added it all into my basket to see and it was just over £700!! On clothes they'll just wear once for holiday!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Little me.

VIP Member
This fucking woman is definitely not right in the head. All she ever does is spend on clothes and at the end of the day they still all look like fucking tramps and half the kids can’t even talk properly.

Reactions: 40

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I think I've been reading to much tattle about these people, I had a dream I went on holiday with them all in their motor home 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Does phoebe not get to go to lego land for her bday? Or has she go a night away in the camper?! Maybe they have used up all free trips!
camper hasn't moved, minibus and porsche aren't there - tempted to go and park in the middle of their usual spaces, see how they like not being able to park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Someone should buy an old banger or 2 from FB marketplace for £100 and as soon as they move their car/van etc bang 2 rust buckets in their spaces and never move them!
Oh imagine the rage then 😂 it was absolutely horrible, wasn't it Noel? So disrespectful to park in our spaces, we'd never park in someone elses space would we Noel? Ok we would but we deserve to, we're famous and we need 17 cars don't we Noel? The poors on our street should accept that parking spaces are for rich people like us right Noel? People are just so jealous of us aren't they? They've messed with the wrong people, we've got thousands of fans who will help us out haven't we Noel? I've rang up the council and the prime minister and they're absolutely furious aren't they Noel? I'm absolutely fuming aren't I noel?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

weesmout

When they come out Nowull could chuck in some pasta, carrots and onions and a stock cube - meals for the whole family for the month....

• Haha
  • Sick

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
She didn’t need to 😂 wasn’t forced at gunpoint. The people who have uni degrees and work bloody hard for what they have will not be the ones who agree and pity her. Shouldn’t get a get out of jail free card because she works in a pie shop bless her 🤣🤣
I have a uni degree and worked bloody hard for all I have, but I also know how much harder it is when you come from a horrid childhood and when you have emotionally immature selfish parents who rely on you far too much and parentify you from a young age. Manipulative parents can affect you in so many ways even after you're out of their house.

I don't like Chloe and I don't agree with all the defending here, she and Sophie can be mouthy cows and I've seen some of the horrid things they've said to people. She's no better than she ought to be. But I do hate Sue for manipulating her to come home because her younger siblings who she raised needed her, and Chloe felt she had to stay home because her mother lost a baby and then kept getting pregnant which could have resulted in her dying. Parentification is no joke.

The Radford kids are an interesting case of determinism vs free will. They were raised to believe that it is normal to have endless babies you couldn't handle or afford, with an angry dad who was always down the pub and a mum who was mentally stuck at 13 and as a result was selfish and emotionally immature, they had very little money or opportunities and lived in an underprivileged area, then they were exploited for all the world to see and suddenly they had money, money that the children made but none of it was given to them, none of it was used to better their lives and get them out of council housing or send them to uni, it was used to isolate them from their peers under the belief that they are better than others, and neither parent works hard (or at all) because they have an easier way to make money.
What is the result? All the adult kids living in council housing without higher education, having children they aren't ready for, beating their girlfriends, emotionally immature and selfish, just like their upbringing. And yet some of them have broken the mold slightly and have not passed on generational trauma, whether that be by working a real respectable job, making responsible reproductive choices or using actual punctuation.
Chloe may be a mouthy chav who didn't finish uni, but she seems to prefer being a terrible makeup artist to working in childcare, so perhaps it's for the best. She may live with her in laws but she and Jake are hopefully saving to buy a house so they don't get stuck in the cycle of renting, maybe even in an area where her family aren't known as the local clowns. The bar is LOW but she is doing better than her parents and siblings, and when the only example you've been set is Sue and Noel, it's an absolute miracle if you have a job and no baby by age 18. Especially when you've raised yourself and about 20 other kids because your parents were too busy making the next one.

• Heart

RedTiger

VIP Member
Nicest way possible Chloe looks absolutely horrific. I definitely looked so much worse but its lovely to see and have real natural pictures. I hate seeing glammed up insta mums like ‘just gave birth’ when its obvious they just did themselves up for the photo. Congratulations to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

RedTiger

VIP Member
So saying extremely nasty things about all the other radfords non stop is okay but me pointing out the obvious (which is we all look horrific after a difficult birth) has vexed everyone?

Yawn. ‘Bet OP is nothing special to look at’ could say the same about every single person here slating peoples appearances daily. I also stated I looked horrific after birth which is why it makes the photos more natural instead of posing a photo for instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Think Harley needs to stop posting his life on facebook, personally 🤷🏽‍♀️ deleting things because he knows it will come back and bite him in the ass

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
The shopping vlog has sealed it for me, sue definitely has an addictive personality. She goes from one obsession to the next. She can't just do one little thing it's got to be over and over and over.

Kids, shopping, the camper, dogs, holidays. It's all been in excess.

Sue please get some professional help. Your childhood was cut short at 14 years old when you became a mother. Therapy will help you come to terms with that and to cut down on your obessive nature.

• Heart

sted

Probably been said before but pollie9999 spelt with an ie, wonder who else likes to spell names with an ie at the end 🤔

• Haha