The Radford Family #37 Order pies, you won't get them honey. The Radford queen is too busy spending money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far,
Millie is refusing to let harley see Chester whilst posting pics of just him no ophelia no definite reason as of yet.

Chloes baby is due soon july/August they have collected the pram
Noel is actually having to do some work now that chloes maternity leave will begin soon

They are going back to florida in August for the second time in 4 months this time taking sophies family because it couldn't have just been a special surprise for them had to be be something in it for everyone.

Sue's obsessed with the motorhome, broke the battery blamed everyone other than themselves, constantly going over capacity squashing everyone together whilst Any older kids and themselves get their own space.

Held a baby shower on joshs birthday seemingly for tv show content whilst he got one measly story chloe got loads and a grid post.

They still won't put heidie in nursery so sue can help in the shop but will find other childcare when it's for a spa trip.

Millies potentially moved back home so soon.

As soon as things like kids still using baby bottles or dirty socks is mentioned she posts stories to Do with those exact topics.
No such thing as a coincidence 😆

Oh and they got that massive possibly gifted swim spa to go with their hot tub that is either level with or taller than the garden wall, that's the neighbours privacy gone and sue only goes in when the kids aren't there never mind when it's full of them and treated like a swimming pool.
There's probably more feel free to add to the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Just scrolling through Facebook like I do and seen an article about the radfords and one of my Facebook friends had done a big paragraph in the comments about how hard working they are and that the pie shop pays for everything. Saying sue is super mum etc. I don’t know this person that well we used to go to school so she was swiftly deleted 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think I've been reading to much tattle about these people, I had a dream I went on holiday with them all in their motor home 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think I've been reading to much tattle about these people, I had a dream I went on holiday with them all in their motor home 🤣🤦‍♀️
Snap! Except my dream was about ten years and ten kids ago, and Katie was the one pushing Tillie in a buggy. 🤣🤣 And no Sue in sight (fortunately for me) either, so sounds about right!

Are we the odd ones after all?! 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That swim Spa was definitely gifted. They did a Q & A with the manufacturer and Sue hasn't stopped banging on about it since it was installed. Today she's saying lovely day for it, whilst Heidie abd Ophelia are in the pool. No sign of Millie, so she either keeping a low profile or she's left Ophelia for Sue to look after.

Reactions: 13
I've really given up on there yotube content now,literally just see through Instagram.i can't even watch it for the sake of this place,it's just so boring 😴

Reactions: 17
Other key topics to include:-
Sue went to primark
Ate a prawn salad
Bought more Minnie Mouse cases (because nobody will have them going to Florida 🙄)
Chloe is on maternity leave
Sue likes to buy big maternity knickers for pregnant offspring

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the family have taken to reposting their own posts across various family members in a bid to increase their income I can only assume. Or are they just that dull?
Yeah I was thinking this when Sophie reshared about chloes pram.. Sue did then Chloe then Sophie... Like why🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ just got to be in your face

Reactions: 8
I saw a warning that people should try to conserve water as much as possible in this heat.
You just know if this was enforced more strongly she wouldn’t give a tit and carry on filling up those 2 hot tubs like rules don’t apply to her.
The bragging is just getting worse with this family, I don’t understand how she can be that materialistic. It’s sick.

Reactions: 25
I saw a warning that people should try to conserve water as much as possible in this heat.
You just know if this was enforced more strongly she wouldn’t give a tit and carry on filling up those 2 hot tubs like rules don’t apply to her.
The bragging is just getting worse with this family, I don’t understand how she can be that materialistic. It’s sick.
She's obviously very deeply unhappy. No more babies for her so something else has to fill the void and that's shopping LOL

Reactions: 18
Did you love it?
You did didn’t yer
Awww you loved it Pixels!
Nowul, didn’t she love it!
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.