The Radford Family #37 Order pies, you won't get them honey. The Radford queen is too busy spending money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's definitely some members on here that are local to the Radfords as they know if there cars are there or not. Im 80% sure that if there was a 'video' floating around someone would of definitely seen it on here other than pollie put the kettle on. The first post from Pollie states that Millie hasn't bad mouthed Harley.. sorry but if he beat her to the extent he is going 'down' then id definitely be bad mouthing him. We will wait and see what happens. Mind you the Radfords like to cover up things. 🤐🥴

Reactions: 25
There's definitely some members on here that are local to the Radfords as they know if there cars are there or not. Im 80% sure that if there was a 'video' floating around someone would of definitely seen it on here other than pollie put the kettle on. The first post from Pollie states that Millie hasn't bad mouthed Harley.. sorry but if he beat her to the extent he is going 'down' then id definitely be bad mouthing him. We will wait and see what happens. Mind you the Radfords like to cover up things. 🤐🥴
He wouldn't go down any way, especially if it's a first offence he would probably just get a slap on the wrist and a warning. If the rumours are true

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion: away in the motorhome again while Millie works her way through 30 year old men

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He wouldn't go down any way, especially if it's a first offence he would probably just get a slap on the wrist and a warning. If the rumours are true
Exactly. If convicted he'll get get a record and probably some community service, perhaps with a restraining order. He would have had to have put her in hospital to even stand a chance of a custodial sentence unfortunately. So Radford talk of "Harley's going down" is pathetically inaccurate, unless his offences are far more serious than suggested?

Domestic violence is a hideous crime, but it would have to be very serious to end in a prison sentence.

Reactions: 13
Milly filmed the video herself and you can see in the video that she films it herself I certainly can’t post it in here as they both have court in October Harley is going down
That makes no sense unless you're involved... so which radford are you? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for milly and her baby’s no one will ever look at her now without feeling sorry for them the videos of what Harley did to her and the baby’s gives me nightmares
Here we go again...Polly put the kettle on and spill some tea....hi Katie 😏👋👋👋👋

Poll IE put the kettle on your mother needs a break the lazy cow
I feel so sorry for milly and her baby’s no one will ever look at her now without feeling sorry for them the videos of what Harley did to her and the baby’s gives me nightmares
Ffs...grammar girl !!! You are definitely a Radford...baby’s ??? 🤷‍♀️

Milly filmed the video herself and you can see in the video that she films it herself I certainly can’t post it in here as they both have court in October Harley is going down
Going down where Katie love? 🤔🙄😏

which courts are local?
Preston??

Looks like Noel has gone with sue as she just shared a video he has posted and Someone has shared on their stories of Hallie pulling the empty toilet cassette. I thought sue said she was going on her own while Noel worked at the unit. Unless cos it’s only 20 mins away he’s been staying at van but travelling to work.
Told you old Barnacle Bollocks would make an appearance....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do posters like pollie post some shite and then disappear, like we are really going to be reeled in by it.

Reactions: 20
where is this thing about Millie being with older men coming from?

Reactions: 2
Bonnie, heidie and Ophelia looked like they were On the bed up the ladders in the camper. I hope they are supervised properly and don’t get left up on their own. Also why do I get the feeling that Millie isn’t with them just Ophelia.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I’ve had a few drinks and I genuinely don’t know who they are. 😂
Dread to think what happens when sues had a few
When that happens, a few months later she's announcing the impending arrival of another bundle of joy!

Reactions: 7
where is this thing about Millie being with older men coming from?
to be fair Harley never specified 30 year old men. He said a 30 year old and I remember that same evening Millie posting herself on stories out with friends so I assumed it was one of her friends, though I don't know why he'd be pissed that she was out with a 30 year old friend

Exactly. If convicted he'll get get a record and probably some community service, perhaps with a restraining order. He would have had to have put her in hospital to even stand a chance of a custodial sentence unfortunately. So Radford talk of "Harley's going down" is pathetically inaccurate, unless his offences are far more serious than suggested?

Domestic violence is a hideous crime, but it would have to be very serious to end in a prison sentence.
Someone very close to me went to court for her very abusive husband and she was certainly not upbeat about it like Pollie is. It was traumatic and terrifying. Domestic abuse cases are handled horribly. Being so confident that Harley is going down is either ignorance about DV or it's typical Radford thinking that they deserve better than everyone else.

In my friends case he almost killed her in front of the kids, it wasn't his first offence and he got a year in prison and served about half, and he got regular supervised visitation with the kids. There was solid proof but it still wasn't an open and shut case. Harley won't be "going down" unless there's something much worse going on behind the scenes. And if Millie was abused then Pollie is ignorant to think that this court case will solve everything for her. Nobody wins in these cases, it isn't a hollywood film where the abuser goes down and the victim lives happily ever after. It's messy and hard and complicated unfortunately.

Since Pollie knows so much about the Radfords I'd LOVE to hear how they're treating Daniel. Or is DV ok when it's a Radford doing it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
to be fair Harley never specified 30 year old men. He said a 30 year old and I remember that same evening Millie posting herself on stories out with friends so I assumed it was one of her friends, though I don't know why he'd be pissed that she was out with a 30 year old friend

Someone very close to me went to court for her very abusive husband and she was certainly not upbeat about it like Pollie is. It was traumatic and terrifying. Domestic abuse cases are handled horribly. Being so confident that Harley is going down is either ignorance about DV or it's typical Radford thinking that they deserve better than everyone else.

In my friends case he almost killed her in front of the kids, it wasn't his first offence and he got a year in prison and served about half, and he got regular supervised visitation with the kids. There was solid proof but it still wasn't an open and shut case. Harley won't be "going down" unless there's something much worse going on behind the scenes. And if Millie was abused then Pollie is ignorant to think that this court case will solve everything for her. Nobody wins in these cases, it isn't a hollywood film where the abuser goes down and the victim lives happily ever after. It's messy and hard and complicated unfortunately.

Since Pollie knows so much about the Radfords I'd LOVE to hear how they're treating Daniel. Or is DV ok when it's a Radford doing it?
Exactly! My ex threatened to kill me, and threw a knife at me, still got community service and eventually unsupervised overnight visits with our daughter.

I'm so sorry that happened to your friend I hope she's doing ok now 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 13

For those that didn't see

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.