The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the latest vlog, someone has put in the comments something along the lines of "you've just bought a £60000 motor home so please don't say you use this place to save money, 90% of us live differently to you" surprised it's not been deleted yet! Would have screen shotted it but can't on device I'm using. They think they're soooo relatable but they haven't a clue. They also forgot to mention how much their "bargain" shop cost ! :unsure: Btw that meal looked bleeping disgusting!:sick:
It was the usual crap.

Reactions: 10
A few people have asked if it's a paid promotion and saying that they aren't relatable.

The tide is slowly turning.

Reactions: 19
I’m only 5ft and know exactly that you need to go to petite section for maxi dresses, cropped trousers etc. I wouldn’t mind it’s a black maxi dress at the end of the day not something she couldn’t find in many other shops. Or if she is buying that dress then she needs it altering to fit. Money does not buy common sense or fashion sense.
Money doesn’t buy beauty, within or without either, the Radfords are a good example of that.
Real beauty is never bragging, behaving with grace and not just thinking about oneself.

Reactions: 14
In regards to the latest vlog, someone has put in the comments something along the lines of "you've just bought a £60000 motor home so please don't say you use this place to save money, 90% of us live differently to you" surprised it's not been deleted yet! Would have screen shotted it but can't on device I'm using. They think they're soooo relatable but they haven't a clue. They also forgot to mention how much their "bargain" shop cost ! :unsure: Btw that meal looked bleeping disgusting!:sick:
🤣😂 found it, yet minutes later some head springs to their defence and posts “they probably were able to buy the motorhome because they save on food, every little helps “.... bloody imbeciles, just no telling them...brainwashed....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
🤣😂 found it, yet minutes later some head springs to their defence and posts “they probably were able to buy the motorhome because they save on food, every little helps “.... bloody imbeciles, just no telling them...brainwashed....🤷‍♀️
Exactly! £60000? That's some saving! I bet they didn't get much change from £400 on that shop, yes sooo relatable!🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah they save on food.. state of those boney kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hold on, so if I shop at food warehouse I will have a spare £60k knocking about.
Food warehouse just opened near me, I went in to see what it was like and it's not cheap!!! They have some big-pack deals but it was pretty expensive for frozen pizzas and that kind of thing. We spent £15 on a couple of smallish pizzas, wedges, bread and milk.

But seen as the Radfrauds feed their kids like sparrows that would probably do the lot of them, a slither of pizza an 2 wedges each!

Reactions: 12
Do people boil chicken?
We boil the bones from the roast chickens for stock, and boil chicken breast if the dog is sick.

Food warehouse just opened near me, I went in to see what it was like and it's not cheap!!! They have some big-pack deals but it was pretty expensive for frozen pizzas and that kind of thing. We spent £15 on a couple of smallish pizzas, wedges, bread and milk.

But seen as the Radfrauds feed their kids like sparrows that would probably do the lot of them, a slither of pizza an 2 wedges each!

2 wedges each? 2 whole wedges?? What do you think they are? Made of money?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the same bare faced LIAR that said he got all his meat for home from a local butcher.
LIAR, LIAR, LIAR. You are disgusting Crusty.

Reactions: 14
They also went all the way to Blackpool which is about 50mins away so nearly 2hours worth of fuel....can't tell me they didn't then get the shopping for free for there efforts! Someone of the comments said Aldi is cheaper and someone else said not for big families 🤦 if something is cheaper then it's still cheaper to buy 3/4 bags of it at the cheaper price than 3/4 bags at the more expensive price!
Also did not look like enough pasta to feed there family when he cooked...make out the bag will only last you a couple of days and then use a tiny amount of it 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They also went all the way to Blackpool which is about 50mins away so nearly 2hours worth of fuel....can't tell me they didn't then get the shopping for free for there efforts! Someone of the comments said Aldi is cheaper and someone else said not for big families 🤦 if something is cheaper then it's still cheaper to buy 3/4 bags of it at the cheaper price than 3/4 bags at the more expensive price!
Also did not look like enough pasta to feed there family when he cooked...make out the bag will only last you a couple of days and then use a tiny amount of it 🤔
It says ad under the recording on youtube, so it was either free or heavily discounted

Reactions: 9

We have one near us, its just a big iceland.

The only thing I rate is the £20 block of cheese.

Sorry if this isn't OK to post but is there a thread for the Sullivan family? I can't find one if there is.

Reactions: 7
I’m only 5ft and know exactly that you need to go to petite section for maxi dresses, cropped trousers etc. I wouldn’t mind it’s a black maxi dress at the end of the day not something she couldn’t find in many other shops. Or if she is buying that dress then she needs it altering to fit. Money does not buy common sense or fashion sense.
christ, I'm 5'4 (giant, by sues standards) and even I shop in the petite section. I just refuse to trapse around in clothes that make me look like a child playing dress up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.