The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also went all the way to Blackpool which is about 50mins away so nearly 2hours worth of fuel....can't tell me they didn't then get the shopping for free for there efforts! Someone of the comments said Aldi is cheaper and someone else said not for big families 🤦 if something is cheaper then it's still cheaper to buy 3/4 bags of it at the cheaper price than 3/4 bags at the more expensive price!
Also did not look like enough pasta to feed there family when he cooked...make out the bag will only last you a couple of days and then use a tiny amount of it 🤔
Haha reminds me of a conversation I had with my work colleague, I was talking about how own brand spaghetti is 20p in Aldi and she said "well I've got 4 kids, that wouldnt feed all of us.... so I shop at Tesco!!" - wtf haha. I was like "why dont you just buy 3x packs of 20p spaghetti?" - was the weirdest convo I've ever had lollll

But no way do the Radfords need to shop at Iceland with that massive camper van and hot tub!!! Do they think we're blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The aldi spaghetti is 20p for 500g, so 40p a kilo he "bought" 5kg for 6 quid we'll it would be 2 quid lol!

Reactions: 16
Sad that they almost definitely got all that food for free as it’s an ad, when they can afford brand new cars, huge holidays that a lot of families can only dream of and a motor home when there’s parents who are struggling at the moment to feed their wee ones. They should’ve definitely bought a load of cupboard bits and donated to a food bank..

Reactions: 25
No way would he have used that amount of chicken if it wasn't an ad, he would have only used 2 or 3 to feed the whole family.
It was 100% a paid gig! They really must think people are stupid not to see through them....

Reactions: 18
I'm out of the loop, what happened with Chris/Nicole and Daniel?
Not sure exactly what happened with Chris and Nicole, the last I read they were no longer together.

Daniel has been accused of being a woman abuser. He was accused of tearing up his girlfriend's clothes and taking her passport and leaving her stranded in another country.

The radfrauds have been very quiet about these accusations.

Reactions: 20
It was 100% a paid gig! They really must think people are stupid not to see through them....
But their fans are as thick as two short planks. They they know that, they play on that and they profit massively from it. Sure Noel's no scholar but when it comes to money he's as cunning as a shithouse rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂 love the comments on the lancs page.
serious question and I’ve got a wqtery Hay fever eyes so struggling to write,
but you know riqchdale opens a historic sex grooming investigation after years and year of people saying stuff, what happens when people, start report noncey

If your income is less than £30,000 and you shop at food warehouse, of course you will, basic math, nay?
I think it’s bloody expensive there, if they really want cheap frozen crap the farm foods is the place. But Harry ransdams curry from Iceland is proper nice 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 love the comments on the lancs page.
serious question and I’ve got a wqtery Hay fever eyes so struggling to write,
but you know riqchdale opens a historic sex grooming investigation after years and year of people saying stuff, what happens when people, start report noncey

I think it’s bloody expensive there, if they really want cheap frozen crap the farm foods is the place. But Harry ransdams curry from Iceland is proper nice 😂😂
I was joking that they saved £60,000 by shipping there when they only started with £30,000 so they gained money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They will have got a lot more than just a free shop from that food warehouse gig ££
no way would they have dragged their grabby selves there and gone to all that effort for a trolly full of frozen food.
FW also recently started following them on insta. They have declared it an ad in the video title which is more than so me do. Makes me sick these types make good money from these brand deals.
They are definitely going down the stay silent route with the recent shocking events, I hope the family involved go to the press.

Reactions: 17
But their fans are as thick as two short planks. They they know that, they play on that and they profit massively from it. Sure Noel's no scholar but when it comes to money he's as cunning as a shithouse rat.

Will someone please mock up an image of a rat with that face on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.