The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit lost…. How are they commuting tax fraud?
£30,000 for a bakery that’s never open and only sells online to fans? Seems reasonable.

The Range Rover, designer clothes and things clearly isn’t paid for by the bakery. It’s paid for by social media and the tv shows.

Surely they are two separate things?
Its under 1 company, TRF21 not a media and radford pies/faradays bakery.

Last year they declared earnings of £30k

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Maybe they’re other company isn’t limited, you can only view limited companies online. So they might be self employed individuals to the limited company your viewing and you wouldn’t see earnings!

Reactions: 4
Maybe they’re other company isn’t limited, you can only view limited companies online. So they might be self employed individuals to the limited company your viewing and you wouldn’t see earnings!
Its under 1 company, TRF21 not a media and radford pies/faradays bakery.

Last year they declared earnings of £30k

Reactions: 5
Chloe just confirmed they didn’t win but we’re grateful to be nominated and have their hard work recognised. It’s only Chloe that does the hard work. Noel is off on holiday or coming home to do school runs etc.
chloe has her faults but let’s face it not only did she bring up the middle lot of kids while sue and noel popped out more, she also did a hell of a lot in that pie shop . If they had won it would have been thanks to her not them two bleeping rats

i think its to do with the child tax. as social media puts them above 30+ so they arent really entitled to it. someone correct me if different
The amount goes up with each child. So with all the child born before 2017 they could still be getting it. And lets just bring up the fact that it wasn’t long ago they were getting school uniform grants, grants that are given to who don’t earn much

Bet there fans claim they will have been robbed no doubt.i think it's brilliant they didn't win sue must of well thought they had it in the bag after asking everyone to vote.

I'm un decided whether this fan is blind or not she's complimenting them being best dressed but then only tags the other 3 clearly missing sue hahahha
Chloe looked lovely, her boyfriend look bleeping terrified , and the rest looked a mess

Reactions: 24
They closed the pie company one and made the new one so I doubt there is 2

Reactions: 9
I had a look online at companies house and couldn't find anything about the bakery. Faraday's is it called? The pie company was set up last year and hasn't got any accounts. The media company has an account but I'm not sure if I am clued up enough to understand it.

Reactions: 5
I’m a bit lost…. How are they commuting tax fraud?
£30,000 for a bakery that’s never open and only sells online to fans? Seems reasonable.

The Range Rover, designer clothes and things clearly isn’t paid for by the bakery. It’s paid for by social media and the tv shows.

Surely they are two separate things?
They admitted on camera that the pie shop only makes £30k for a reason. That reason is so they can still claim certain benefits like tax credits. If they get tax credits I'm fairly certain you can claim free dentistry and free prescriptions. Plus if the bakery was their genuine only source of income, it won't be closed as often as it is because they wouldn't be able to afford to keep closing it. What annoys people is the fact they go on TV and state they dont claim any benefits and their only income is the bakery.

Reactions: 25
Sue’s dress is supposed to be midi length but she’s so short it was maxi, my mum is the same, she buys cropped trousers and they’re full length on her!
8FB9E4D5-FD34-4CA2-A08B-977D35B7F1D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they're open now about income coming from media, but their income is still below the £50k child benefit threshold that they still claim. They've spent over £200k in the last few months - all written off as expenses because they film everything. So instead of paying tax on that £200k (£80k), they pay nothing.
It's not fraud, it's allowed (whether it should be is a different story). They may not claim benefits, but they minimise their tax bill which is worth FAR more
It’s not dumb? And the government allows it!!

She paid almost 200 quid for that?! Looks like she could have bought it in New Look or somewhere!
Ahhh, is short people struggles!!!

Reactions: 3
It's not a bad dress, it's just totally wrong on her. Why could she not have just paid a dressmaker to run her up something that was based on that dress but scaled down for her shorter stature? If the hem had been knee length she might just have carried it off. Oh right that would have been smart. So not a move for Sue.

Also realising again how tiny she is just makes it creepier to think of Noel in late adolescence lusting after a 12 year old who could have passed for 10.
:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
New Brooms Cleaning Services won the People's Choice Lancashire Category - 501 followers on Facebook. Maybe the 711,000 Radford followers didn't vote after all :ROFLMAO:
maybe they mistakenly voted for the brooms, thinking that that's where the witch acquires hers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has there been any response from Noel and Sue in relation to the allegations against Daniel? If they aren't true you would have thought that they would have come out and denied it? It the allegations are true, then if they were in any way decent people they would have come out and said something along the lines of he's our son and we love him, but we don't in any way condone what he has done - we have offered support to the victim(s) and we will support him to get support from a stopping violence programme. The trouble is that would put their very nice comfortable income at risk and people might turn on them, so then they might actually only have the income from the pie shop. Their very comfortable lifestyle and the stuff that they buy is more important to them than doing the right thing - hence the silence. They are hoping that it will just go away.

Reactions: 34
Has there been any response from Noel and Sue in relation to the allegations against Daniel? If they aren't true you would have thought that they would have come out and denied it? It the allegations are true, then if they were in any way decent people they would have come out and said something along the lines of he's our son and we love him, but we don't in any way condone what he has done - we have offered support to the victim(s) and we will support him to get support from a stopping violence programme. The trouble is that would put their very nice comfortable income at risk and people might turn on them, so then they might actually only have the income from the pie shop. Their very comfortable lifestyle and the stuff that they buy is more important to them than doing the right thing - hence the silence. They are hoping that it will just go away.
I said exactly this on the last thread. If Daniel didn't do this, then they have the perfect platforms to address the claims. The papers are up their arses so just put out a statement. Their silence is deafening as you know they are doing everything to distract from the situation. To me, if they stay silent, he is as guilty as ever and they are condoning it. If someone had written that one of my sons had beaten up a woman and it wasn't true, then I would have gone onto every social media platform going to address it. Chris Ingham did the same, got caught messaging underage girls and they stayed silent. I'd have sued every paper that printed stories about me if it wasn't true, but no, he ranted on you tube for 5 minutes then it was swept under the carpet and if anyone mentions it they say, those allegations are 18 months old, get a life and move on, then you get blocked. As the Radfords copy everything the Inghams do, I expect they will try to gloss over it and stay quiet.

Reactions: 24
New Brooms Cleaning Services won the People's Choice Lancashire Category - 501 followers on Facebook. Maybe the 711,000 Radford followers didn't vote after all :ROFLMAO:
Or maybe their 711,000 followers decided that they needed to wait 3-4 weeks to vote in line with pie delivery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is a very interesting article about baby addiction that I think relates a lot to Sue. I've put it under a spoiler as it's quite lengthy and removed the bits that don't relate to the Radfords but this is an interesting read
Overwhelmed, but wanting more
Peterson has seen several women in her practice who’ve been overwhelmed with four or five children, including those with special needs. Some of the women were suffering with depression or panic attacks and yet when their youngest child became a toddler, they wanted another baby. These women can be driven to have more children in an effort to make up for some sort of void or loss, usually from their own unhappy childhood, explains Peterson.

“If you’re just having babies to complete something in yourself that never got completed, you really are talking about an addiction,” she says.

Babies — all new and cherubic and completely enthralled with their mothers — can bring profound joy. But when they enter toddlerhood and start developing independence and a mind of their own, some mothers miss the intenseness of the newborn period and want another baby even though that’s not in the best interests of the family, Peterson says.

“Therapy helps women come to grips with the fact that this only complicates their lives, does not heal them,” she says.

“There are many rewards of having children,” says Dr. Sudeepta Varma, a psychiatrist at New York University Medical Center and a spokesperson for the American Psychiatric Association. But “as health professionals, we become concerned with respect to behavior that provides initial pleasure but eventually is spinning out of control.”

Kids need more than money
But having large numbers of children certainly can strain a family’s finances and emotional reserves, Varma says, and that can negatively impact the children. “Are neglect, abuse, emotional disturbances in children more likely in a situation like this? It’s definitely possible.”

Kids in large families — particularly those involving a lot of youngsters close in age — who don’t get enough attention because their mother is depressed or overwhelmed, for instance, may become anxious or depressed themselves, says family psychologist Nadine Kaslow, a professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Emory University in Atlanta. On the other hand, they may act out to get attention.

“It’s really important when you have children to have resources,” Kaslow says. “Not just financial resources but emotional resources.”

Peterson says some of the most “damaged” children are those in very poor homes and those in very rich ones. Young children, especially, don’t thrive when they are raised by an army of nannies — even fabulous nannies — at the expense of bonding time with their parents, she says. Nannies come and go, which can be devastating to children who spend the majority of their time with these caregivers.

“You can’t have a baby and be a ‘weekend parent’ and expect that your baby won’t have anxiety as they grow,” Peterson says. “It’s not enough.”

As a guiding rule, families need to create “connection over disconnection,” she says.

For couples who endlessly feel that their family isn’t complete, even when it’s getting awfully crowded at home, Kaslow notes that there are other ways to get a “baby fix” — such as baby-sitting or working in a daycare center or volunteering in a church nursery.

“I do think there are people who always want to have a baby around,” she says. “But it’s one thing to love babies and another to keep having babies.”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.