The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these idiots change their stories more than sue changes her knickers.

Early shows, she shopped daily because of the amount she needed and space.

Then we buy bulk, never but ok!

Brand deal with Tesco! How’s the clubcard

Shopping delivered from Asda.

Now it’s a weekly shop with food warehouse.

what next? We grow all our own food? Sues Chicken slop says no!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
😂😂😂 love the comments on the lancs page.
serious question and I’ve got a wqtery Hay fever eyes so struggling to write,
but you know riqchdale opens a historic sex grooming investigation after years and year of people saying stuff, what happens when people, start report noncey

I think it’s bloody expensive there, if they really want cheap frozen crap the farm foods is the place. But Harry ransdams curry from Iceland is proper nice 😂😂
😂😂😂 love the comments on the lancs page.
serious question and I’ve got a wqtery Hay fever eyes so struggling to write,
but you know riqchdale opens a historic sex grooming investigation after years and year of people saying stuff, what happens when people, start report noncey

I think it’s bloody expensive there, if they really want cheap frozen crap the farm foods is the place. But Harry ransdams curry from Iceland is proper nice 😂😂
The comments.
In answer to the person telling someone to “grow up” the commenter replied “I am grown up” I would have added “which is more than could be said for Sue when Noel illegally had intercourse with her”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤣😂 found it, yet minutes later some head springs to their defence and posts “they probably were able to buy the motorhome because they save on food, every little helps “.... bloody imbeciles, just no telling them...brainwashed....🤷‍♀️
tbf, it's easy to save money on food and use to buy a campervan when you starve your kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait till they go away in the camper van, would love to be a fly on that wall!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not at all surprised about the news surrounding Daniel. However I can’t find the accusations anywhere, was it the paper?

Reactions: 8
Early shows, she shopped daily because of the amount she needed and space.
SHE's never shopped for food, it's always Nowull at little Asda doing the daily shops, with half a dozen whining kids in tow, and they get their big shop delivered (from Asda). We have big Asda near Lancaster and little Asda round the corner.

Sue parks in Sainsburys car park for the school run and could quite easily nip in, but poor Nowull after working his 26 hour day gets sent so she can chill

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I emailed channel 5 about Daniel. I've had a lovely email back saying they take this sort of thing extremely seriously and they are fully investigating the accusations. Fingers crossed folks!!

Are these twits for real?
Just what you’d expect from someone called Barry Blaskett...and yes Nowull!! Please do bring a book out but not a cookery one, we’d like your TRUE life story, warts and all....look forward to any book signing you do- all the Tattlers should go, would be sooo much fun putting him on the spot 🤭🤣😂

I emailed channel 5 about Daniel. I've had a lovely email back saying they take this sort of thing extremely seriously and they are fully investigating the accusations. Fingers crossed folks!!

Are these twits for real?
We should all do the same...who did you send it to? Am going to send one too, get this show on the road....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember this is the woman who makes Gucci look like it came from the discount rail in primark :ROFLMAO:

Literally looked like a bin bag on her!! True what they say, you can roll a poo in glitter but it’s still a poo 🤦‍♀️

I thought Daniel worked in the pie factory? Why wasn't he at the awards evening?

He works at the power station since leaving RAF.

FFS how long has it taken these bleeping halfwits to decide it’s better to buy in bulk. Obviously got some sort of a deal with The Food Warehouse. They will be shopping somewhere else when the next deal comes along.
For a so called chef Crusty is one messy cook. I wouldn’t eat that tit in that pan. The Chicken would be as tough as old boots. Boiled chicken……ughhhhh.

I’m sure Nowull used to go to Costco!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
[
How long was Daniel in the RAF?
I believe it wasn’t very long.
A couple of weeks. He probably didn’t like being dragged out of bed at 6am, by the Corporal, being told what to do, having to pull his weight with block jobs and his mummy wasn’t there to do his ironing and make his bed for him.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.