Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
Bloody horse riding lessons, who does she think she is? And I'm sorry but those converse are a joke. Has enough money to spend thousands on a camper van yet no money to buy the girls shoes, yet as soon as its mentioned on here, wham! They have new converse. For a woman who has 22 children, she's got no flipping clue what she's doing!! Oohh there's a new title thread.
Thread title suggestion and all credit to @babybelle

Mum of 22 yet hasn't a clue so relies on the tattlers to tell her what to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

eastiswest

In the scene where the electricity is off, the narrator says, "In this family, everything is paid for with pies."
Note to narrator - - In this family, everything is paid for with lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The way they talk to/about their children and animals is disgusting and probably so much worse behind closed doors. Noel openly insults his kids especially the boys, and Sue just sighs and moans about them (and usually about the most ridiculous things like the fact that she needs to feed the army of kids she made). They never gush about them, how proud they are of them. They sometimes get a generic compliment and that's it.

They didn't choose to be here, Sue and Noel decided to create them, so they should stop treating them like annoying little siblings. They have no emotional intelligence to the point they can barely express any emotion toward their own children. Most people are more affectionate with their nieces and nephews or friends children than these two are with their kids. Neither of them have a maternal or paternal bone in their body. No wonder the kids are the way they are, they haven't received enough love.

Just disgusting to see these two blessed with so much and they can't show any appreciation for them, yet 19 sets of parents in Texas will never see their children again and people all around the world would give anything to have their babies in their arms. Sue's own "best friend" has a child battling cancer and all these two can do is brag and moan about their petty problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Little me.

VIP Member
Whilst your sitting in your camper van Braggy bitch I can make some memories for you. Remember the days when your kids had no sheets on their beds, the mattresses were all stained and you took the bedroom door handles off.
Remember the days when you used cloth nappies before you turned to disposables to add even more to landfill with half your kids wearing them.
Remember when you cooked sausages at home and just bought chips.
My dad always said…..People who are born into wealth are different to those that come into money. The people that are used to having it never brag.
Not like you and Crusty who have pimped out your kids for money and lied and deceived people for cash rewards. You have no morals but you are one mighty BRAGGER.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Has anyone heard from channel 5 yet? I’m absolutely aghast the family haven’t issued a statement yet about the allegations!! If it’s not true then say so …. Makes you think they probably are true and can’t deny it. Channel 5 can’t actively endorse a family where their son has physically attacked his partner. Domestic abuse is not ok and should not be supported indirectly by supporting a family

Reactions: 36

RachieBoo

Inside the 'Penis Palace' is just an array and representation of Sues greed and wants, (including the amount of pregnancies for attention and children for the sake of having a newborn) This sits alongside the produce of Nowulls insessant need to procreate (jump the bones) with his child like wife. It seems to me Sue spends her time looking for more shit to buy ,it is all the time with her.(unless its proper food) Its like she just looks around the internet for things to want. Frenchies, the new dog, a motorhome, tons of plastic shit and designer clobber.

The amount of toys for each kids birthday, Christmas and holidays, and on and on. Sue spends way too much money and time on retail therapy and has an obvious problem. Those kids are all dragged up, sorry to say that the adult children show the fruits of the seeds sown all that time ago when Sue was 13 and Noel worked his pervy way into her knickers, perhaps even a 12 year old child when he was sticking his wick in her. It is no coincidence that the boys are lazy and now two are shown as violent, the way the older girls are all gobby fishwives and think its ok to get up the duff with anyone. There is no parenting going on in that house! None! the younger ones are all grabby and rude with no manners. They all just exist together and only the very basic of needs are met, any proper parenting and one to one guidence is not available and impossible to provide. It is not a pretty sight, none of it. I fail to see how people think this is parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

babybelle

VIP Member
FFS, gushing over a bloody motor home, if only she cared this much about her kids!
View attachment 1276954
For a lady with 22 kids, she's got time to sit relaxing in a camper van? I've got 3, all adults now, I wouldn't have time to just sit there, I work for a living. If you have so much free time on your hands Lazy Susan, go help your husband then maybe your pies won't be 2 months delivery time. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 35

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
@SandGrown mentioned in the last thread that Sue looks like she is wearing a regular sized dress but it looks like she forgot to attach her legs. It hit me that she could be Lady Farquaad 😂 😂 😂 😂
1652543142200.png

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
these idiots change their stories more than sue changes her knickers.

Early shows, she shopped daily because of the amount she needed and space.

Then we buy bulk, never but ok!

Brand deal with Tesco! How’s the clubcard

Shopping delivered from Asda.

Now it’s a weekly shop with food warehouse.

what next? We grow all our own food? Sues Chicken slop says no!

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I don't know how they aren't freaked out by people having a parasocial relationship not only with them but with their children! It baffles me when their "fans" defend them so aggressively, as if Sue even knows or cares that they exist. So unhealthy to worship someone so much that you don't think they can do anything wrong ever, and so much worse when that person is someone you have never met and your only basis for your worship is that she had unprotected sex 20+ times.

Remember when a fan sent Tillie a nintendo switch? How were they not freaked out by that? I wonder if spending hundreds of pounds was worth a pathetic mention in a vlog. And then there's the fans saying they LOVE their children, I saw one saying Phoebe was her phone background! These people are not religious figures or fictional characters, they are a random family from Morecambe, and their exploitation of their children has blurred the boundary lines so much that people treat them like revered cult leaders

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Justabrowser

The fact I was sexual abused as a child is of course what is making me even more protective over my own child and never making him share a bed with anyone! It’s just because I’ve been there myself I couldn’t even get a bath without being watched, I was locked in a house with him and couldn’t get out! My other cousin looked on like it was normal he didn’t even try to hide it but then two were as thick as thieves! I went my whole life believing it was my fault because he told me I was so pretty and that was my fault and that I had the most perfect body of anyone he had been with before. Being molested is just awful and I’ve zero time for molesters sorry! I’m still years later not over this and doubt I ever will be because I wasn’t believed and I’m still not that I’ve learnt to live with

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Has there been any response from Noel and Sue in relation to the allegations against Daniel? If they aren't true you would have thought that they would have come out and denied it? It the allegations are true, then if they were in any way decent people they would have come out and said something along the lines of he's our son and we love him, but we don't in any way condone what he has done - we have offered support to the victim(s) and we will support him to get support from a stopping violence programme. The trouble is that would put their very nice comfortable income at risk and people might turn on them, so then they might actually only have the income from the pie shop. Their very comfortable lifestyle and the stuff that they buy is more important to them than doing the right thing - hence the silence. They are hoping that it will just go away.

babybelle

VIP Member
He absolutely babbled like a rabbit in headlights during that meeting. He didn't have a clue what to say, how to present his product or what was even in them. Yet this is a man who makes these pies day in day out. They were asking him the most basic questions, yet he didn't have a clue. When he said to the camera I don't know how we are going to cope if we get this pub chain contract. We'll if you don't think you can cope with it, don't go for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 33