The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they're open now about income coming from media, but their income is still below the £50k child benefit threshold that they still claim. They've spent over £200k in the last few months - all written off as expenses because they film everything. So instead of paying tax on that £200k (£80k), they pay nothing.
It's not fraud, it's allowed (whether it should be is a different story). They may not claim benefits, but they minimise their tax bill which is worth FAR more
Thank you for explaining! Sometimes on here people reach with what they say. I understand! Not literally tax fraud then but definitely playing the system!

Edited to add “on here” as in Tattle in general not you guys” 😂😂

Reactions: 13
I see that they respond to some people who give bad reviews on trust pilot yet they haven’t done to the ones about Daniel. I bet they are trying to get them removed as they are not about the pie shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She shouldn't wear a midi lol
surely at this point in her life, she should be fully aware that her height means she should be shopping in the petite section of shops? the fact it's a midi dress isn't an issue in itself, so much as the fact that it's a midi dress aimed at average-height people, so on sue it's a maxi dress. i realise she's not the brightest, but it's not exactly a difficult concept to grasp - or at least one of the girls would have pointed it out to her! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought Daniel worked in the pie factory? Why wasn't he at the awards evening?

Reactions: 6
It's not a bad dress, it's just totally wrong on her. Why could she not have just paid a dressmaker to run her up something that was based on that dress but scaled down for her shorter stature? If the hem had been knee length she might just have carried it off. Oh right that would have been smart. So not a move for Sue.

Also realising again how tiny she is just makes it creepier to think of Noel in late adolescence lusting after a 12 year old who could have passed for 10.
:sick:
I think that the awkward strappy shoes made the whole look worse.

Reactions: 11
Echo what someone said about the petite ranges available. They are proportioned to fit smaller women all over (not just length) so it’s an all round better fit. Pretty sure her fave Next directory has a range.

Reactions: 14
I thought Daniel worked in the pie factory? Why wasn't he at the awards evening?
I think he did at one point but I remember a vlog in January where Noel said that he had just come back home as he works away and that they had used his room for storage over Christmas and they found to Christmas biscuits or something in there.

Reactions: 9
I think he did at one point but I remember a vlog in January where Noel said that he had just come back home as he works away and that they had used his room for storage over Christmas and they found to Christmas biscuits or something in there.
Doesnt he work at some power station? Remember seeing him playing computer game with the hi viz trousers on? Hadnt even taken his work clothes off to go on computer... 🙄...could be wrong though...

Reactions: 9
Millie’s new photos do look like she’s moved. O has a pink room. Think they mentioned she was meant to move into her own place around March time.

Reactions: 14
They are back in Lancs live on Facebook talking about the awards.
According to Chloe they got the most public votes that anyone has ever got but it was the judges who decided who won. Like how it was a brag and a criticism all in one sentence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They left Maccies to go and work at Heysham Power station on apprenticeships. Quite a few go on to do outtages (maintenance) at other power stations and travel round the country depending where they're needed
According to Chloe they got the most public votes that anyone has ever got but it was the judges who decided who won. Like how it was a brag and a criticism all in one sentence.
in other words, they were disqualified for being a tit business :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but if my Son had done what theirs has allegedly done, I'd be hanging my head in shame, not posing for photos in a hotel room like nothings happened. I sure wouldn't be plastering it all over Instagram either.

Reactions: 25
Sorry, but if my Son had done what theirs has allegedly done, I'd be hanging my head in shame, not posing for photos in a hotel room like nothings happened. I sure wouldn't be plastering it all over Instagram either.
The fact they are not jumping to defend him shows full well he is guilty. I know most parents would defend their children if they was falsely accused. Odd they are getting on with life, then posing for the pie shop knowing the criticism that is online. I would be embarrassed and feel like a failure of a parent if one of my children disrespected someone like that.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.