The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they are not jumping to defend him shows full well he is guilty. I know most parents would defend their children if they was falsely accused. Odd they are getting on with life, then posing for the pie shop knowing the criticism that is online. I would be embarrassed and feel like a failure of a parent if one of my children disrespected someone like that.
I firmly believe some people are born psychopaths. Not that I am in any way calling this lad a psychopath, nor am I excusing anyone's behaviour, it's just not always the fault of the upbringing. No matter how cared for, loved, or well brought up someone is you cannot always tell what someone is or is capable of doing.

I agree with what you say though, I would be utterly embarrassed and feel bloody awful. Certainly would not be parading around like nothing had happened.

Reactions: 12
Sue don’t have the maturity or emotional capability to deal with this situation.
And if what Noel said to Chris with N is true I am sure he see the response as justified, spinning it round that she cheated.
Of course it’s not acceptable at all.

They won’t address it because they think they do no wrong, even when Sues confronted she is the same, changes the subject or lies for the sympathy vote. Everyone that don’t agree is jealous or a troll remember.

In the next couple of days there will either be a big announcement so they can get the praise or there will be a pity story(and I mean story, because it won’t be true, like the break in!) so people can say oh no, poor you!!

Reactions: 17
I firmly believe some people are born psychopaths. Not that I am in any way calling this lad a psychopath, nor am I excusing anyone's behaviour, it's just not always the fault of the upbringing. No matter how cared for, loved, or well brought up someone is you cannot always tell what someone is or is capable of doing.

I agree with what you say though, I would be utterly embarrassed and feel bloody awful. Certainly would not be parading around like nothing had happened.
Psychopaths are born. Sociopaths are made.

Reactions: 16
According to Chloe they got the most public votes that anyone has ever got but it was the judges who decided who won. Like how it was a brag and a criticism all in one sentence.
Obviously the judges had some sense then. They would realise that with the Bragfrauds people were not really voting for the business. The arse lickers would just be voting because they were “ fraud so called celebrities”.
Thank goodness for common sense!

Reactions: 20
Obviously the judges had some sense then. They would realise that with the Bragfrauds people were not really voting for the business. The arse lickers would just be voting because they were “ fraud so called celebrities”.
Thank goodness for common sense!
was just on Instagram and smith farm won something at the awards, now that’s a family who deserves it. Because smith hill farm is a lovely day out

Reactions: 13
Let's hope they put Max and josh in her room. Or Oscar, casper and archie in there.
You joking right Luke will move down to that room and be happy in the basement where he can play video games all day and then James will also have his own room. If they are doing it that way I would move josh in with James and let max have that smaller room to himself. Especially with his autism it would be nice if he had a place of his own where he could escape the chaos.

Reactions: 26
People are saying how wonderful they are on lancs live today. Then Noel posted a photo saying Friday night Monday morning and people are showering them with lovely comments on there too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
People are saying how wonderful they are on lancs live today. Then Noel posted a photo saying Friday night Monday morning and people are showering them with lovely comments on there too.
I don't get it. What makes them so bloody untouchable? Why do people idolize them so much even with irrefutable evidence that they are just not people who ought to be admired?

Or are the media outlets just waiting for enough to properly hang them out ?

Reactions: 24
They’ve just posted a vlog advertising the food warehouse
Noel pretended he never thought of buying food in bulk. 🙄 He is the main cook in that family. He really went into advertising mode at one point. One of the minions even asked if they were paid for promoting the food warehouse in the comments for the vlog. Slowly but surely, the minions seem to be catching on.
How convenient they do a happy family shopping vlog just days after Daniel's allegations have surfaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noel pretended he never thought of buying food in bulk. 🙄 He is the main cook in that family. He really went into advertising mode at one point. One of the minions even asked if they were paid for promoting the food warehouse in the comments for the vlog. Slowly but surely, the minions seem to be catching on.
How convenient they do a happy family shopping vlog just days after Daniel's allegations have surfaced.
Food warehouse is just iceland but they do bigger packs.

For a big family its actually not that good, there is the odd thing like the big blocks or cheese or bags of pasta but in general the frozen stuff is a nightmare to cook in large enough quantity's. But saying that, Radford portions are probably fine.

FFS how long has it taken these bleeping halfwits to decide it’s better to buy in bulk. Obviously got some sort of a deal with The Food Warehouse. They will be shopping somewhere else when the next deal comes along.
For a so called chef Crusty is one messy cook. I wouldn’t eat that tit in that pan. The Chicken would be as tough as old boots. Boiled chicken……ughhhhh.

Reactions: 13
FFS how long has it taken these bleeping halfwits to decide it’s better to buy in bulk. Obviously got some sort of a deal with The Food Warehouse. They will be shopping somewhere else when the next deal comes along.
For a so called chef Crusty is one messy cook. I wouldn’t eat that tit in that pan. The Chicken would be as tough as old boots. Boiled chicken……ughhhhh.
His kids like his cooking. Of course, they have probably never tasted good food...his cooking is all they know.

Reactions: 11
The new vlog just came up on my YouTube...my eyes deceived me for a minute...I thought it said 'Noel's pweirdo Pasta Recipe' Had to do a double take. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way would he have used that amount of chicken if it wasn't an ad, he would have only used 2 or 3 to feed the whole family.

• Haha
surely at this point in her life, she should be fully aware that her height means she should be shopping in the petite section of shops? the fact it's a midi dress isn't an issue in itself, so much as the fact that it's a midi dress aimed at average-height people, so on sue it's a maxi dress. i realise she's not the brightest, but it's not exactly a difficult concept to grasp - or at least one of the girls would have pointed it out to her! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I’m only 5ft and know exactly that you need to go to petite section for maxi dresses, cropped trousers etc. I wouldn’t mind it’s a black maxi dress at the end of the day not something she couldn’t find in many other shops. Or if she is buying that dress then she needs it altering to fit. Money does not buy common sense or fashion sense.

In regards to the latest vlog, someone has put in the comments something along the lines of "you've just bought a £60000 motor home so please don't say you use this place to save money, 90% of us live differently to you" surprised it's not been deleted yet! Would have screen shotted it but can't on device I'm using. They think they're soooo relatable but they haven't a clue. They also forgot to mention how much their "bargain" shop cost ! :unsure: Btw that meal looked bleeping disgusting!:sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.