The Sullivan Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sullivans had their baby x
Day one and she’s started earning her keep on you tube. I bet he has his list of content he can get out of this all ready to go. name reveal (during a trip to the park) Zoe will be there in her massive coat walking 10 miles to to the park, then announce her name in 5 different ways. Then do it again, then he does it then back to her to explain just one more time. That drags the video out for 20 minutes.

I watched an old vlog where they said they were saving to buy a house and were planning on buying in the same area. My husband and I both worked full time, I think my hubby would earn more than Ben going by rank etc. we struggled to buy our first house but did it through sheer hard work from us both and only 2 kids. I can’t see how they can on his wages alone.
I suppose they will get a big payout from the tv show then land themselves a nice house from it.
Makes you sick that just because they keep producing kids they get rewarded like that. Just like the Radfords. All that bragging when all you’ve done to deserve it is have sex multiple times.

Reactions: 14
Sorry to go off topic but the Sullivans had a baby a day ago and they're already exploiting the crap out of her. How did they get time to edit an almost hour long birth vlog?? I guess baby has to earn her storage boxes and cramped bunk bed

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry to go off topic but the Sullivans had a baby a day ago and they're already exploiting the crap out of her. How did they get time to edit an almost hour long birth vlog?? I guess baby has to earn her storage boxes and cramped bunk bed
Whats the you tube channel called

I just watched the latest Sullivan family vlog - haven't watched them before. It's a bit cringeworthy with long awkward silences. The husband doesn't come across as very likeable and everything seems forced. At least there's a lot going on in the Radfords' vlogs and Sue is talkative - altogether much more entertaining.

Reactions: 5
Is it possible to have a sullivan only thread I'm reading stuff here thinking?? And then realising it relates to them not radfords.

Reactions: 15
Christ the Sullivan video was boring. Why are they filming sitting in the supermarket car park telling us they're going shopping! Who cares?
The poor baby having a camera shoved in her face from the off. When we had ours those first moments were precious and private.
Why was Penfold filming Zoe struggling to walk out of the hospital ( we all remember that waddle after giving birth - sore as hell and a mattress sized pad stuck between your legs). Give the woman some privacy ffs.
Whoever it was said Penfold looks like the Catherine Tate gay man got it bang on.
Sorry to take over the Radford thread yet again!

Reactions: 4
Is it? Oh! 🙄
Quite often gets derailed, guess it the whole big family vlogging thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t worry. Everyone will get peace when they hit 10k subs
Ha ha this is the most derailed thread on tattle, there is always something.

Can we have a gofund me to buy them 10k subs, Penfold will bewettinghis pants and baby views will have her place as the one that launched them to stardom. They will be planning the next as soon as shes able!

Reactions: 7
Well what can I say 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
The placenta hasn’t even frozen properly in Dr Grays and they have put out a vlog. Desperate much???? 😩😩

Reactions: 6
Vlog ideas, Babies first You tube t-shirt! lol

Surprised she got it out so quick they will be de-mothballing all the stored pink clothing.

All babies are a blessing, but its really does have the look of the creepy little ones.

Reactions: 3
Hope this thread stays as there is so much to talk about with this family.

Are we doing a baby name sweep?

I'm going for Penny as she is a cash cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isla, Poppy, Iris?
Penfold will be pissing his pants at the reveal as per.
can they not see how cringe they are? I mean, really? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
They need to get over the gender disapointment first.
I am convinced they knew it was a girl for ages, somehow I knew lol But the disapointment has been written all over their faces.

Oh well as soon as she stops bleeding they will be trying again.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen a couple with less chemistry

she’s always off cleaning so she doesn’t have to talk to him and when she does talk to him it’s like she’s talking to someone she barely likes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.