Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Sue has made a slightly better effort than what she wore for Millie’s baby shower! She wore a denim dress and flip flops! Everyone was dressed in pink,, apart from Sue that is! 🤣🤣🤣
Christ - Chloe looks like a streetwalker who's being helped to a better life by a feisty, down to earth social worker with a hidden past in a gritty drama.......

• Haha
Reactions: 41

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Recap:
Millie announced her pregnancy and is currently overdue with her son
A new episode aired with a very confusing timeline and a whole bunch of lies as usual
The series showed how filthy the pie shop was including flies, no hand washing or hair nets, and Chloe sticking her fingers in her mouth
Noel bought Sue a £1000 Moncler coat for valentines day. Kids still look like an advertisement for poverty
It was confirmed that Millie and current baby daddy have an on and off relationship
They taught Luke and Katie how to drive, both especially Katie acted like brats
Kids continue to beat each other up and act like wild animals with no discipline

• Haha
Reactions: 41

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
“We can’t take Bonnie and Heidie paint balling can we?“ So leave them at home and take the bigger ones. Don’t let a 14yos birthday be dictated by a couple of toddlers

• Heart
Reactions: 39

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Yeah I really wish they wouldn’t exploit Tillie and her operation. I know her hospital appointment is going to be featured in this weeks show. It’s not fair she’s probably already worrying enough then she’s also growing up so give her some privacy. I know she hated the frame and it knocked her confidence so much. I just hope she gets sorted and they do it privately but They won’t as it brings in views.
I dont want to talk too much about it but Tillie was in a very bad way after the operation with how she was feeling. They were very worried about her as she had stopped eating and wouldnt look at the frame ect. You can see in pics ect from the time it wasnt good.
So for them to carry on, filming it, giving updates with bad news in front of her ect is just sick, they need to put her first not a bunch of randoms off the internet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I wonder if they realise that the longer they go without announcing millie has had the baby, the less we become interested as its just boring now. Katie had put on Insta that oh'feel'ya is poorly & sue posted one of the crap cheap meal vlogs. That's all for today. I do wonder if the baby has some health condition though. Down Syndrome or something and that's why they never announced the pregnancy. Its very odd as even Chris announces when they are expecting.
Sorry but why would the baby having downs syndrome be anything to be ashamed of or to keep quiet about?! That's some mad judgement, and is more of a reflection of your own views on the people who unfortunately have downs syndrome than it is a reflection on the Radfords keeping a baby quiet.....

• Heart

Little me.

VIP Member
Who gives a flying fuck about where the baby is and what he’s called. Millie will be dropping her knickers with somebody else before long. There’s more important things going on the world.

• Haha
  • Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
What a slap in the face to those who actually work hard. It's proof that Sue pays no attention to what's happening in the world. Most people don't get to come home for school pick up and drop off, take holidays as they please, keep their shop shut half the time, have one parent at home full time, and still afford designer gear and constant holidays.
Has Sue ever worked? Does she realize there are people working multiple jobs and still having to choose between groceries and rent? She's strutting around a childrens hospital in Gucci filming for her show while half the parents there are killing themselves to support their gravely ill children. Read the room Sue!
She never mentions anything going on in the world. She probably thinks Ukraine is the name of a designer shop and hunger crisis means mcdonalds is closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
He's not here unless Millie is deliberately trying to throw us off the scent so she's not bombarded.

Sophie said she's constantly calling Millie to see if there's any news. For someone with 3 kids you'd think she knows how annoying it is to have people constantly ringing you around your due date

Kingbin

VIP Member
So she’s literally asking the hotel to gift her a freebie but says (to a fan who’s messaged her) that Noel simply can’t stop working but it’s ok cos it’s all for the children. Does she think we’re all fucking idiots? Everything you do is for yourself you lazy bitch. Get your arse out of that chair and do a days work instead of selling out your kids 🤬View attachment 1086429
What the fuck is she on about. That lot have had more holidays than most folk ever!!
Shut it saggy 🤐🤐🤐

• Angry

Orange lilly

Chatty Member
I can’t go in with my relative - still sticking to no relatives/friends patient only and there’s the film crew rocking up.
My sister has just had her 2nd lot of chemotherapy. NO-ONE was allowed in with her! Absolutely terrified and distraught as chemotherapy she's getting is only buying her time and really needs someone to hold her hand and see her through this... How do these absolute c***s get away with this!???. Film crews in!?? 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad

emmawhu

VIP Member
I don’t get why she’d hide it? It’s nothing to be ashamed of if you let your dogs breed? We let ours breed (we kept mum dad and one pup and my sister had the other 2 pups from the litter)
I beg to differ. Breeding designer dogs with known health issues for profit, as the Radfords did, is shameful. The Radfords know the backlash they would have received if it was public knowledge, hence the secrecy.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I wonder if they realise that the longer they go without announcing millie has had the baby, the less we become interested as its just boring now. Katie had put on Insta that oh'feel'ya is poorly & sue posted one of the crap cheap meal vlogs. That's all for today. I do wonder if the baby has some health condition though. Down Syndrome or something and that's why they never announced the pregnancy. Its very odd as even Chris announces when they are expecting.
I think they're embarrassed at the fact that the baby is from another one night stand. It's not good really is it.

Reactions: 34

cryptix

VIP Member
The most embarrassing part was one of the lads asking noel how to tie a knot in the bin bag surprised noel knew tbh hardly ties a knot I'm anything himself ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Bellabob321

VIP Member
“We can’t take Bonnie and Heidie paint balling can we?“ So leave them at home and take the bigger ones. Don’t let a 14yos birthday be dictated by a couple of toddlers
Have you noticed that when they do the kids birthdays they don’t have any friends. Well Ellie had a couple for her 16th. But normally they only have the family and take all the kids. It would be nice to take Josh a few of his friends and maybe some of the older siblings near his age and do something fun. I remember on a vlog they got McDonald’s for one of Josh birthday and he said he had asked for KFC but everyone else wanted McDonald’s. They really don’t know their children 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 33

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Have gender reveals replaced baby showers now or something? To be completely honest I don't think anyone but the parents and maybe immediate family care too much about what's between the childs legs 😂 although I suppose gender does matter when you're a Radford, it determines whether you're destined to raise your siblings or to play video games and be waited on hand and foot 🙄 such a progressive family, not.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
I beg to differ. Breeding designer dogs with known health issues for profit, as the Radfords did, is shameful. The Radfords know the backlash they would have received if it was public knowledge, hence the secrecy.
To breed dogs you should have a license🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32