The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching last night's show!
3 garlic baguettes between 17 of them! I can eat one on my own! 😁😁😁

Reactions: 27
I would be embarrassed if my kids reacted to doing chores like they did! My 3 yr old does more to help around the house than some of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The most embarrassing part was one of the lads asking noel how to tie a knot in the bin bag surprised noel knew tbh hardly ties a knot I'm anything himself ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was shocked at the way Max was throwing things into the dishwasher an shoving the door shut with it all crammed in and not placed properly, could easily break both the crockery and the dishwasher itself. Kids may not like doing chores, but I’d be furious if they threw things around like that, yet Noel came in and paid a compliment. Bizarre.

One of the older boys (Josh?) looked like he had never washed a pan before, he was holding the scourer with so much trepidation.

Find it really odd, in such a busy household I would think kids are more likely, not less, to have needed to be helping out than average…yet these kids do nothing. No wonder their adult sons don’t move out, they have realised they would have to look after themselves and clearly don’t want to.

Reactions: 32
It’s the younger kids I feel sorry for. Forced to have a camera shoved in their faces 24/7 even Christmas and family holidays are blogged and posted all over YouTube. The older ones have enough sense to decide whether they want to be filmed or not. Such a shame on the younger ones.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s the younger kids I feel sorry for. Forced to have a camera shoved in their faces 24/7 even Christmas and family holidays are blogged and posted all over YouTube. The older ones have enough sense to decide whether they want to be filmed or not. Such a shame on the younger ones.
Surely the camera crew would have noticed 2 kids wonder off?

Reactions: 16
OMG can't believe they rehashed the old girls vs boys stuff. I hate their gender stereotyping.

Why did Nowull drill holes to put the chores board up twice? It was put on the wall, then Max rubbed everything out, then it was back on the table with Sue rewriting everything. Then Nowull got his drill out again and put it back on the wall? Then supposedly 4 weeks later it looked exactly the same? Looks like bad staging once again.

Couldn't believe Max literally throwing crockery into the dishwasher (LOL at Sue saying boys are so easy to parent - as if she'd know, she never does any actual parenting!)

But I really didn't like the intrusion into poor Tillie's hospital appointment.

Reactions: 22
So she’s literally asking the hotel to gift her a freebie but says (to a fan who’s messaged her) that Noel simply can’t stop working but it’s ok cos it’s all for the children. Does she think we’re all bleeping idiots? Everything you do is for yourself you lazy witch. Get your arse out of that chair and do a days work instead of selling out your kids 🤬
4ABBA308-3159-4A4F-89E5-5D31BAD91F6D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So she’s literally asking the hotel to gift her a freebie but says (to a fan who’s messaged her) that Noel simply can’t stop working but it’s ok cos it’s all for the children. Does she think we’re all bleeping idiots? Everything you do is for yourself you lazy witch. Get your arse out of that chair and do a days work instead of selling out your kids 🤬View attachment 1086429
What the duck is she on about. That lot have had more holidays than most folk ever!!
Shut it saggy 🤐🤐🤐

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Vlogging has peaked, its boring now.
People need to tell these and the desperate wannabes, its not going to last forever and when it does stop, they are going to feel it bad!

Reactions: 19
So she’s literally asking the hotel to gift her a freebie but says (to a fan who’s messaged her) that Noel simply can’t stop working but it’s ok cos it’s all for the children. Does she think we’re all bleeping idiots? Everything you do is for yourself you lazy witch. Get your arse out of that chair and do a days work instead of selling out your kids 🤬View attachment 1086429
Yes Sue, you can rock up in yer gucci trainers, Moncler coat and the £2000 handbag cant she Nowull ? whilst your kids stay at home and maybe trash the place for a bit of content for future episodes....🤔🙄 and if everythings for your kids, start with getting Millie some private healthcare, never mind wanting to go somewhere for your birthday you selfish twit..🤬

Reactions: 18
Was watching the old EPs the other day and old flaps was actually helping out at the pie shop, was pregnant and took one of the toddlers with her.

The whole lot of them swan around thinking they're the Kardashians or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can imagine that house of theirs STINKS.
Of course it does, same with the freers house.
You have a handful of sweaty teens, incontinent toddler who you cant be bothered to potty train and a few dogs and sorry but your house is going to smell of feet and piss!
Especially when they do so much chillin!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Was watching the old EPs the other day and old flaps was actually helping out at the pie shop, was pregnant and took one of the toddlers with her.

The whole lot of them swan around thinking they're the Kardashians or something.
I think that was very much for the camera, and no doubt HMRC as Sue allegedly worked there. I don't think she has ever done a day in the bakery. I really hope not, they can't keep kids safe in an open park, let alone an industrial kitchen.

Reactions: 16
I would be embarrassed if my kids reacted to doing chores like they did! My 3 yr old does more to help around the house than some of them!
My one and two year old does too they always help me out the washing machine on and take it to the tumble dryer. They help tidy away their toys and pick up rubbish they love helping round the house being mini me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was shocked at the way Max was throwing things into the dishwasher an shoving the door shut with it all crammed in and not placed properly, could easily break both the crockery and the dishwasher itself. Kids may not like doing chores, but I’d be furious if they threw things around like that, yet Noel came in and paid a compliment. Bizarre.

One of the older boys (Josh?) looked like he had never washed a pan before, he was holding the scourer with so much trepidation.

Find it really odd, in such a busy household I would think kids are more likely, not less, to have needed to be helping out than average…yet these kids do nothing. No wonder their adult sons don’t move out, they have realised they would have to look after themselves and clearly don’t want to.
I wonder if she doesn't have them helping so she cannot be accused of using them as child slave labour around the house?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.