The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie would've been 42 weeks yesterday, I think its safe to say babe has arrived. they definitely don’t let you go over 42

Reactions: 19
Not sure if it’s the sun getting it the wrong way round. Sue lives to work?

Lots of people now working to live!
With the costs of living going up, she might only get 8 holidays next year and make do with 1 designer coat.
I feel like we should all give poor sue some slack, I mean she’s gonna feel the pinch.
Especially when they work so hard….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Supposedly. It's still being kept quiet though. There's two thoughts around this. Either it's being kept quiet because there's a big money making opportunity coming up to exploit the child and his birth, or Millie has actually made a decision to not allow her kids to be exploited on social media. Ophelia is seen less these days? If it's the latter I actually have some respect for her. Two baby daddies in two years is how shall we say it - less than ideal, but Ophelia was taken over by the Radfords right from the pregnancy as a money making opportunity. Maybe being out of the limelight will allow this one to build a relationship with their other parent? As much as all of the Radford 'kids' are the product of a very disfunctional upbringing, the adult ones need to take responsibility for their own lives and decisions etc as well. Do they really want to ride the awful Radford gravy train for as long as they possibly can, or do they actually want to make something of themselves? I find the older ones - particularly the young men still living at home, are the worst. Do they have no insight that they come across as lazy and useless?
Time will tell I guess....

Reactions: 8
Not sure if it’s the sun getting it the wrong way round. Sue lives to work?

Lots of people now working to live!
With the costs of living going up, she might only get 8 holidays next year and make do with 1 designer coat.
I feel like we should all give poor sue some slack, I mean she’s gonna feel the pinch.
Especially when they work so hard….
They really can't read the room can they 🤣

I'm not sure if Sue could have ever had an actual job you know because she has been knocked up since 14.

Just reminded me, on one of the older EPs of KAC, she tried to say she was 14 and Nowalll was 16 🤥

Reactions: 14
What a slap in the face to those who actually work hard. It's proof that Sue pays no attention to what's happening in the world. Most people don't get to come home for school pick up and drop off, take holidays as they please, keep their shop shut half the time, have one parent at home full time, and still afford designer gear and constant holidays.
Has Sue ever worked? Does she realize there are people working multiple jobs and still having to choose between groceries and rent? She's strutting around a childrens hospital in Gucci filming for her show while half the parents there are killing themselves to support their gravely ill children. Read the room Sue!
She never mentions anything going on in the world. She probably thinks Ukraine is the name of a designer shop and hunger crisis means mcdonalds is closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They deffitnley will after she's bitched about then in that latest instagram post never bite the hand that feeds you sue!!!
“One camper van holiday and a trip to Lapland for filming”
As well as lies over the number of holidays they’ve had is that an admission from Sue that the Lapland trip was paid for by the TV production company?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Millie would've been 42 weeks yesterday, I think its safe to say babe has arrived. they definitely don’t let you go over 42
I mean if you really push for it you can go over 42, but I doubt she has too, she’s been drinking raspberry leaf tea etc, definitely been induced or had him

Reactions: 10
Millie thinks she’s Kylie Jenner except no one cares and as soon as it’s a week old the focus will turn to Chloe’s baby.

Reactions: 19
With Chloe av her hair done this morning I wonder if it’s her gender reveal party today
What are the chances they will vlog chloes gender reveal and use it for content? 🤔
Can't see them passing up that opportunity with millie either not attending or kept out of frame.

Reactions: 12
What are the chances they will vlog chloes gender reveal and use it for content? 🤔
Can't see them passing up that opportunity with millie either not attending or kept out of frame.
Yeah I think she will for all the freebies or it b the last episode of the scripted tit they puttin on c5

Reactions: 11
If it gets views then of course they will. These are the people that vlogged their sick daughter’s hospital appointments & operations for a few quid. Privacy isn’t a word in their world especially when it comes to their kids.

Reactions: 16
What a slap in the face to those who actually work hard. It's proof that Sue pays no attention to what's happening in the world. Most people don't get to come home for school pick up and drop off, take holidays as they please, keep their shop shut half the time, have one parent at home full time, and still afford designer gear and constant holidays.
Has Sue ever worked? Does she realize there are people working multiple jobs and still having to choose between groceries and rent? She's strutting around a childrens hospital in Gucci filming for her show while half the parents there are killing themselves to support their gravely ill children. Read the room Sue!
She never mentions anything going on in the world. She probably thinks Ukraine is the name of a designer shop and hunger crisis means mcdonalds is closed.
What she cant see is that people liked them when they didnt have it all. And its not jealousy its just people dont like braggy smug people.
They would be respected more if they talked about budgeting, big family recipes, the day to day running ect.

But now shes a designer clad celeb the people who worship her dont matter.

I always said it wont last and maybe this is the start...............

Reactions: 14
Plus Sophie never stopped posting about waiting for the baby and now it stopped. Plus when they went to the EE house in Liverpool last weekend Sophie and her kids went too. No way would sue and Sophie go if Millie hadn’t had the baby. Whether she’s keeping it under wraps for the show or to announce at a later date or just to be private I don’t know. I know someone said they added the dad on Snapchat and posted his message and since he’s made a new Facebook. Maybe he’s asked Millie to keep it private for now.

Reactions: 9
When the scum start turning on you, you are well and truley fucked .
You dance with the Devil, you’re going to get burned.....👹👺....tut tut Sue my lovely, NEVER bite the hand that feeds you, this aint going to end well is it? Floppy Flaps, you might have to start doing a proper days work to earn some dough ( excuse the pun 😳) maybe start back at your “ silver award winning pie “ bakery ? Or was that another blatant lie ? No certificate to show or brag about ? Not in local newspaper ? 🤔🤔 mmmmm....

• Heart
An old vlog from when they were expecting Bonnie popped up so I watched out of curiosity. What a change in just a few years! They were definitely more likeable back then. No bragging and moaning to the camera and stabbing at things with her pointy finger. Lola actually getting played with. No children walking on counters and screaming for attention. A seemingly cosy normal family. And Millie had a job!
A bit boring but not insufferable like they are now.
Sue also called Bonnie "Lottie" in that vlog. She's clearly loved the name for years, not sure how Noel convinced her to use Hairdye instead.

Watching an old episode had no idea noel had the snip then 3 months later had it reversed wtf

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.