The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are channel 4 missing an episode? It goes from 16 to 18 kids and counting. Did they make a 17 kids.
They made one every bloody year up to 21 KAC, then moved to Channel 5 for 22 KAC. 17 KAC was when they lost Alfie so a difficult one to watch but it's definitely been shown again since. I think there's often at least one randomly missing whenever they repeat them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Are channel 4 missing an episode? It goes from 16 to 18 kids and counting. Did they make a 17 kids.
They did make one but its about Alfie, I feel that may be why its not on there?

I found it on youtube though when I watched it, it was on some lifestyle channel

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I imagine he was born 6 days ago as that's when HP put on Facebook that he's made a new account that's private.

Reactions: 17
That’s nothing... they’re the most disgusting, destructive, disrespectful kids ever- have zero manners and no consideration or appreciation of other people’s property...If I was Flappy Minge I would be mortified that my childrens’ atrocious behaviour had been captured on tv for all to see.... jealous of that Sue? Would hang that scratty, badger striped head in shame you irrelevant, nonsensical skank.
They are bleeping animals and the older lads are a total waste of space,all the kids look like they could do with a bleeping good scrub so could sue to be honest 😂😂😂

No matter what age the kids are they are grabby, lazy, feral, rude and self entitled. You can only blame Flappy Fanny and Creepy for this. They never discipline them.
FLAPPY FANNY 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They've all been quiet. Bilbo Saggins always goes quiet before a big announcement. Imagine if after all that fuss Millie says she's decided to keep baby private and won't be posting pics, name, anything. Pointy finger would HATE it if she couldn't exploit him like she did Ophelia!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They've all been quiet. Bilbo Saggins always goes quiet before a big announcement. Imagine if after all that fuss Millie says she's decided to keep baby private and won't be posting pics, name, anything. Pointy finger would HATE it if she couldn't exploit him like she did Ophelia!
Pointy finger 🤣🤣 this has cracked me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they have decided to keep the baby private about bloody time.

Now Chloe needs to follow.

And then baggy braggy do the same, especially when it comes to Tilly and her poor leg. If she still wants to vlog maybe talk about her menopause? How that’s affecting her? How her body is changing? How it’s hitting her hard that she’s no longer pregnant?
But no we keep that private and exploit a child…..

My other thing I came to say was the Radford effect has caused so many deluded big family vloggers who truly think they are going to be able to give up their day jobs because they are vlogging. Idiots pumping out Kids for a quid in order to keep the numbers up and make the big time. It’s sick!

Reactions: 27
Not wanting to derail the thread, but I've now watched 3 episodes of the original 16 KAC and the Radfords come over as the most normal family by far.

IIRC, at the time the Salims were the ones criticised most, because they'd been on benefits for years and it was an arranged marriage when the dad was 32 and the mum 16. The house was tiny, ridiculously cluttered and filthy - and the kids were even more feral than the Radfords.

The Sullivans were at least clean and well-behaved, but it was obvious that the dad was a bully and a control freak. And a religious nutter.

My other thing I came to say was the Radford effect has caused so many deluded big family vloggers who truly think they are going to be able to give up their day jobs because they are vlogging. Idiots pumping out Kids for a quid in order to keep the numbers up and make the big time. It’s sick!
That's awful. Children just being considered as supporting actors for the parents' moneymaking scheme.

Last edited:
I remember the Salim family - their poor mum worked her arse off and I always remember the dad constantly shouting "Bilal - shut up!" 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
But after all that the Salim children are all doing brilliantly and quite a few of them are in fantastic jobs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But after all that the Salim children are all doing brilliantly and quite a few of them are in fantastic jobs.
I'm pleased to hear that! The dad had university-level qualifications and had been a teacher, polar opposite to Noel who needed a calculator to divide £9 by 18. The Salim's eldest daughter Maryam was in the middle of her A-levels in the programme, and the older children helped the younger ones with their homework. Stark contrast with the Radfords who don't support their children with any reading or homework.

To add that series of 16 and counting was very edited and there were certain families who were made to look perfect and some were literally used and edited badly.

Yes definitely C4 had an agenda. I remember someone on mumsnet saying that a family member worked for C4 production team and purposely tried to make Salim's look really bad by piling up rubbish in the house and hyping the kids up whilst they were out shopping. Tania Sullivan even did a blog post about it, apparently they were told to sit and read from the Bible and say they didn't believe in sex before marriage, even though they had several kids before they were married. The Allen family too were not happy with the editing. The Radfords were made to look like the saints of that series. They look so awful now on C5 that I can hardly watch.

I'm pleased to hear that! The dad had university-level qualifications and had been a teacher, polar opposite to Noel who needed a calculator to divide £9 by 18. The Salim's eldest daughter Maryam was in the middle of her A-levels in the programme, and the older children helped the younger ones with their homework. Stark contrast with the Radfords who don't support their children with any reading or homework.
Yes the Salim dad had a PhD and education was very important to him. Despite their overcrowding the older ones have all gone on to do post grad studies.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If they have decided to keep the baby private about bloody time.

Now Chloe needs to follow.

And then baggy braggy do the same, especially when it comes to Tilly and her poor leg. If she still wants to vlog maybe talk about her menopause? How that’s affecting her? How her body is changing? How it’s hitting her hard that she’s no longer pregnant?
But no we keep that private and exploit a child…..

Yeah I really wish they wouldn’t exploit Tillie and her operation. I know her hospital appointment is going to be featured in this weeks show. It’s not fair she’s probably already worrying enough then she’s also growing up so give her some privacy. I know she hated the frame and it knocked her confidence so much. I just hope she gets sorted and they do it privately but They won’t as it brings in views.

• Sad
Yeah I really wish they wouldn’t exploit Tillie and her operation. I know her hospital appointment is going to be featured in this weeks show. It’s not fair she’s probably already worrying enough then she’s also growing up so give her some privacy. I know she hated the frame and it knocked her confidence so much. I just hope she gets sorted and they do it privately but They won’t as it brings in views.
I dont want to talk too much about it but Tillie was in a very bad way after the operation with how she was feeling. They were very worried about her as she had stopped eating and wouldnt look at the frame ect. You can see in pics ect from the time it wasnt good.
So for them to carry on, filming it, giving updates with bad news in front of her ect is just sick, they need to put her first not a bunch of randoms off the internet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I dont want to talk too much about it but Tillie was in a very bad way after the operation with how she was feeling. They were very worried about her as she had stopped eating and wouldnt look at the frame ect. You can see in pics ect from the time it wasnt good.
So for them to carry on, filming it, giving updates with bad news in front of her ect is just sick, they need to put her first not a bunch of randoms off the internet.
I don't think they live in the real world though? No care of the impact of now on their children's futures, or even on their present...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.