The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought on the last q&a Chloe said that she wasn't revealing the gender. Or have I completely made that up?

Sue would have looked ok without the jacket and with better hair colouring.
Yes she said she wouldn't reveal name or sex. But she won't get as much free stuff if they don't announce it.

Reactions: 12
Didn't someone mention on here about a blazer suiting her better then jumpers?
Oh for the love of God that was me ffs...😳🤦‍♀️.I take it all back.... she looks like my boys on their first day in Year 7 when they had their brand new school blazers on...seriously she has absolutely no idea...truly an awful sight....that a Zara blazer? Was on Lorraine programme earlier this week...total lost cause...Chavtastic....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can pretty much guarantee the last episode of their scripted soap opera will have a baby theme, featuring Millie's ('shock' 🙈 ) last minute pregnancy announcement/labour/birth and Chloe's pregnancy announcement/gender reveal 🙄

Whether their initial claims of desiring privacy were genuine or not, Sue and Noel are desperate for content so can guarantee they'll get their own way.

Reactions: 15
Most of us on here are convinced that's another Radfraud lie. The dates just don't add up (like with most stories/lies in Radfraud land!)
yeah they supposedly had a vasectomy in between James and Ellie. James was born 17th October 2003. Ellie was born may 6th 2005 so about 18 months or a bit over gap. In terms of radfords though that is a bit of a gap considering most of them are a year apart. A lot even less than a year.

Reactions: 11
yeah they supposedly had a vasectomy in between James and Ellie. James was born 17th October 2003. Ellie was born may 6th 2005 so about 18 months or a bit over gap. In terms of radfords though that is a bit of a gap considering most of them are a year apart. A lot even less than a year.
I've heard they don't allow a vasectomy on the NHS to people with a pregnant partner or young baby (under 6 months?), partly for morbid reasons (mortality rates) and to make sure they're sure. I'm sure when it was discussed on here before others backed up this was the case in their experience. The dates seem very suss and Noel was so vague about it when it came up on an old KAC (I may be wrong but I don't think it's been mentioned since either?). It just seems to me like something they thought sounded 'good' at the time. Oh, we did seriously think about controlling the size of our family but we just found we love children so much we simply couldn't bear not to have any more 🙄

I think it takes about 3 months after a vasectomy for a man to be declared sterile anyway, so the idea that they would reverse it in that time is laughable. I know NHS waiting times use to be a bit better than they currently are but that's still a ridiculously quick turn around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I really hope they just share it not profit it from it (someone slap me this is the radfords we talking about) they prob already planned wat they spending the money on know it won’t b spent on the kids

U has so no clue wat fashion is n wat clothes go together does sheView attachment 1089018View attachment 1089018
What the duck is she wearing.😂😂😂😂😂

Didn't someone mention on here about a blazer suiting her better then jumpers?
Yes but there’s blazers and blazers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my opinion they are either keeping it husb hush till a big payday or she will genuinely keep him off social media BUT either way i think they could very easily just upload a single pic, not of his face etc, just a msg that says all are well, hes here n date n weight. They are biting the hand that feeds them by not releasing anything and folks will lose interest. Personally i couldnt give a shiny shite n i never share or release any info of my daughter, but i am not earning a hefty living from social media or attempt to get freebies left right and centre. Many will say they dont owe viewers anything, but when you make your money from views n sponsers then they really do owe them at least an acknowledgement mum n baby are good n healthy. X

She clearly already knows!

Chloe looks like she's away clubbing not finding out the gender of her baby! Really can't buy class can you.

Totally over the top for a gender reveal, I hate the fact we've now adopted all these American traditions, so over the top.

I never had a baby shower and wouldn't ever attend one either. My gender reveal was looking at the screen and seeing there was no penis 🤣🤣
I hate all this American crap too.

The friend on the right in Chloe’s photo looks as tarty as she is !

Last edited:
You were right. Not sure if they will vlog it or use it for the tv show or just share later.
Hopefully not qnything to benefit sue and Noel , and she’s just sharing because it’s what a lot of mums now do. I keep thinking why shouldnt she do what her mates are doing , just because her parents are twats.

In my opinion they are either keeping it husb hush till a big payday or she will genuinely keep him off social media BUT either way i think they could very easily just upload a single pic, not of his face etc, just a msg that says all are well, hes here n date n weight. They are biting the hand that feeds them by not releasing anything and folks will lose interest. Personally i couldnt give a shiny shite n i never share or release any info of my daughter, but i am not earning a hefty living from social media or attempt to get freebies left right and centre. Many will say they dont owe viewers anything, but when you make your money from views n sponsers then they really do owe them at least an acknowledgement mum n baby are good n healthy. X
Millie doesn’t owe them anything, hers not her who started all this. It’s sue and Noel

Reactions: 10
It seems very strange that she finally decided to announce it on her due date, only to go off radar again now he's here (as, let's face it, it's pretty obvious he must be here by now).

Those thick minions would still be none the wiser there even was a baby if she hadn't chose to draw attention to her pregnancy at the last minute, as they refused to believe it until they heard it from Millie herself that she was indeed pregnant, despite all the clues and evidence that was staring them in the face.

You wait, if she doesn't announce the birth for another few weeks yet they'll all insist she must still be pregnant. They'd rather believe she's keeping him in there for the gestation period of an elephant than face facts that their best mate Millie didn't update them personally the second he exited her womb 🙈

It's all incredibly attention seeking behaviour from someone who apparently wants privacy. To announce you're about to give birth any day now, then keep your 'fans' waiting and wondering whether he's here safely. I bet she's relishing the 'any news?!' attention, smugly knowing there is indeed news but she'd rather keep people waiting (and potentially worrying, we know how sad the minions can be after all) rather than confirm all is ok. A quick 'he's here safely' message invades no privacy at all and stops speculation, which is surely what anyone truly seeking privacy would want? No name announcement needed, no DOB need be revealed etc. She really is playing the game this time isn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.