The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! I hope nobody is offended by me stating they're a cross-dresser. I say 'they' simply because I have no idea of preferred pronouns. Again, no offence intended.

I was stating it as fact, to confirm, to try and end the speculation because quite frankly why the duck does it matter?

As you say, they're not a Radford so people questioning their appearance by asking if they're male or female, as if it matters either way, isn't appropriate.
I agree, love the blazer, pity Sue didnt opt for one like that...

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking that if she was feeling pushed out by Chloe having a baby and feeling overshadowed then all she would need to do is post a picture and name of her baby, she hasn't done that though.
No because once she posts it she’s not got fans waiting and wanting to know. Hanging onto the stories. Once they know the name it’s boring news and that baby is irrelevant. She’s playing a game like someone said. She’ll wait for all this to die down with Chloe as she didn’t want to announce the baby when she knew Chloe’s gender reveal was around time her baby was born.

Reactions: 12
Sue has made a slightly better effort than what she wore for Millie’s baby shower! She wore a denim dress and flip flops! Everyone was dressed in pink,, apart from Sue that is! 🤣🤣🤣
Christ - Chloe looks like a streetwalker who's being helped to a better life by a feisty, down to earth social worker with a hidden past in a gritty drama.......

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if they really do have all this money or whether a lot of it is just gifted to them?

Reactions: 8
He’ll get in trouble with Millie for leaking it but we’ve tried. He seems nice enough but I do think he’s picked Millie out and don’t actually fancy her but an easy lay and trying latch on to radford strings. He’s nothing but complimentary about how happy he is to be apart of their family and what an amazing family they are.
Trying to latch on to Radford strings- that is creepy AF!
Also if all this you're saying is true then Millie is even more of an immature witch than I thought as not being happy for a (supposedly) healthy baby boy! She should count her blessings. After all that drama here few days ago about disability I wonder what if she had a kid with special needs, if she's unhappy about a boy????

And if she's having all these babies to compete for attention and money from Sue then her kids life is fucked up before they're even born. So Millie will turn into another Sue wanting babies for the fuss about it, and making her girls " princesses" her boys ignored. Wow that is really a lifegoal Millie.
-All this if its true of course that she's not happy for Chloe- how disgusting this family is honestly !

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I can see where some of you are coming from with Millie but do you not think Millie might have pnd? If she has said she is jealous that Chloe is having a girl and also that she hasn’t posted about her son that she might be trying to hide it?

Trying to latch on to Radford strings- that is creepy AF!
Also if all this you're saying is true then Millie is even more of an immature witch than I thought as not being happy for a (supposedly) healthy baby boy! She should count her blessings. After all that drama here few days ago about disability I wonder what if she had a kid with special needs, if she's unhappy about a boy????

And if she's having all these babies to compete for attention and money from Sue then her kids life is fucked up before they're even born. So Millie will turn into another Sue wanting babies for the fuss about it, and making her girls " princesses" her boys ignored. Wow that is really a lifegoal Millie.
-All this if its true of course that she's not happy for Chloe- how disgusting this family is honestly !
Honestly I am shocked by it all. Course it’s true I got additional needs child myself and it’s hard. Suffered many miscarriages. At the end of day gender is not important factor to me when having a baby but It’s all Millie have known. Girls being princesses and boys ignored. Not excusing behaviour as she is a mum and needs to grow up. Yes Harley have turned Facebook private eventually but he wanted newspapers to find him with scan public for all to see. His Snapchat name is on his profile public and when my friend added him he asked if she was from the sun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Millie probably disappointed that her and Chloe don't have same sex babies because they won't be able to dress in identical outfits like Heidie and Ophelia, and Hallie/Phoebe/Bonnie. Speaking of Bonnie, we never see much of her!

Reactions: 9
The baby is over a week old. My friend has been Speaking at Harley voice notes but I was there and recorded as he spoke. Millie has been devastated Chloe having a girl. She really wanted a girl on this baby and finding it tough it being rubbed in her face hence radio silence. An hour later Millie put a photo two princesses. Why do radfords favour girls as if they dolls. If Mille baby was a girl you would have the sister photo by now. I reckon she’ll keep playing the game for people to guess because Chloe stealing the limelight. It’ll be announced probably on the show or magazine to get the most amount money. She’ll be trying for a girl again soon enough anyway

Chloe looks a mess dressed that like that but Sophie looks lovely for once. I have no words for sue who is taking fashion advice from tattle and still getting it wrong

She is definitely not playing privacy card with her still exposing her daughter on insta
But shes been silent over the pregnancy for ages, so it cant be because Chloes having a girl because they could have only known that baby was a girl very recently

I think it's going to be a bit competitive now with witch grandbaby will get the most attention

Reactions: 18
Millie probably disappointed that her and Chloe don't have same sex babies because they won't be able to dress in identical outfits like Heidie and Ophelia, and Hallie/Phoebe/Bonnie. Speaking of Bonnie, we never see much of her!
probably because she’s always off somewhere wrestling archie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But shes been silent over the pregnancy for ages, so it cant be because Chloes having a girl because they could have only known that baby was a girl very recently
She apparently has been upset she’s been having a boy well before Chloe was pregnant. But Chloe and the timing have tipped her. She also hidden it because of another baby daddy and the stick she got before and I would be the same if I was her. Not something to be proud of is it

Reactions: 11
Chloe said she's having a "mini me", Millie said the same thing when she found out Ophelia was a girl. Why can't you celebrate your daughter as an individual rather than an extension of yourself, or a doll to dress up?

I'm shocked they posted the reveal on insta rather than getting vlog views from it.

Reactions: 27
I think it's going to be a bit competitive now with witch grandbaby will get the most attention
[/QUOTE]

I think if sue has her way and is able to easily conceive she’ll continue having children so no grandchildren will get a look in. She kept competing and was jealous with Sophie

Reactions: 10
Chloe said she's having a "mini me", Millie said the same thing when she found out Ophelia was a girl. Why can't you celebrate your daughter as an individual rather than an extension of yourself, or a doll to dress up?

I'm shocked they posted the reveal on insta rather than getting vlog views from it.
It seems it was being filmed, so they most likely wouldn't have been able to use it for vlog content.

I guess this is what happens when babies are just a way to make money, it’s so sad. It could be lovely, bringing up babies together, sharing experiences but no, it’s got to be about who gets more attention.
I was brought up to feel less important because I was a girl and as a result I have never favoured my sons over my girls, or vice versa, there’s just no need. Love them in their own right!

• Heart
I think if sue has her way and is able to easily conceive she’ll continue having children so no grandchildren will get a look in. She kept competing and was jealous with Sophie
[/QUOTE]
I bet she's screaming in side because it's not her. She needs to back of an let her kids have there turn she needs to realise it can't always be about her

I guess this is what happens when babies are just a way to make money, it’s so sad. It could be lovely, bringing up babies together, sharing experiences but no, it’s got to be about who gets more attention.
I was brought up to feel less important because I was a girl and as a result I have never favoured my sons over my girls, or vice versa, there’s just no need. Love them in their own right!
I wonder when the boys have kids will she be as "close" to there kids as she is the girls she doesn't seem close to Chris's kids but then is she that close to Sophie's 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.