The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to sound picky but there seems to be a lot of new members lately with questionable english writing skills...........are there more Radfords popping out of the woodwork and into Tattle? 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I think there’s something ‘wrong’ with the baby. And when I say wrong, it could be anything down to a visible birth mark with them lot. Of course every baby is beautiful, but they portray this everything is always perfect lifestyle which doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 5
Do they have a full length mirror in Penis Palace because if they do Flappy doesn’t use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone watching the tit show? Why does she always moan about the laundry? She‘s got a million kids, of course she’s got a lot of washing, although I’d not be doing the older kids‘ stuff if it was me.
She’s been gifted those mega washing machines as well- always moaning is our privileged Sue!

Reactions: 14
She’s thanking people for the lovely comments on her jacket🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So predictable.
She’s a deluded witch, anybody that wants to look like her in it must have very bad eyesight.
No need to share the link Flappy we know where it’s from. A friend of mine is returning hers now that you have one. She doesn’t want to be associated with you lot by what she’s wearing.😂😂😂😂😂😂
We have yet to see what Crusty was wearing. The mind boggles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't want to sound picky but there seems to be a lot of new members lately with questionable english writing skills...........are there more Radfords popping out of the woodwork and into Tattle? 🤔
Yes and if you look at their posting history they only comment on Radford threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ - Chloe looks like a streetwalker who's being helped to a better life by a feisty, down to earth social worker with a hidden past in a gritty drama.......
Now that would be better watching than the shite that they’ve cobbled together for Channel 5s latest Radford offering!

Reactions: 9
Sue looks terrible at the baby shower/ sleeves too long on jkt, white jeans(I kid you not) and the most awful sandals when it’s bloody freezing. Chloe looks cheap and tacky,Sophie must be tripping over her trs they are so long… who is that Amazonian in Chloes pics In her flip flops and bad fake tan! All in all a right classy Doo😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t go in with my relative - still sticking to no relatives/friends patient only and there’s the film crew rocking up.
My sister has just had her 2nd lot of chemotherapy. NO-ONE was allowed in with her! Absolutely terrified and distraught as chemotherapy she's getting is only buying her time and really needs someone to hold her hand and see her through this... How do these absolute c***s get away with this!???. Film crews in!?? 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I am dyslexic so my writing skills are not 100% perfect sorry. I have been a lurker for a long time but didn’t want to post being a newbie and my writing skills ain’t the best . But it’s no need to be judgemental as if my opinion don’t count. I am definitely not a radford. But a friend has been speaking with Millie on and off baby daddy. Just out of interest and shared with me and I thought this post may find it interesting but wish I didn’t share now. Believe it or don’t believe it, no skin off my nose. Night

Yes and if you look at their posting history they only comment on Radford threads!
There are loads that only follow one family and post on one thread. I have just about got time to keep up with one atm but if that makes me a radford 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Really does seem when a new grandchild comes everyone else don't get a look in and being a girl for some reason makes it even more special. if the poster is right then it adds up with how the girls are favoured over the boys. Everytime sue had a baby the rest of the children didn't matter so there is going to be no shock that she has same view and approach to grandchildren. Deep down I think she's so jealous and trying to get pregnant to get the attention back on her as having babies is all she's known

Reactions: 12
Chloe took pictures and posted them with everyone apart from Millie. It’s evident that Millie’s had her baby. I don’t want to vilify her as a mother as I know she’s young and she’s entitled to her privacy but how long is she and the family going to drag it out for.

OK I'm no fashionista, but Sue would have looked nicer had she had heeled court shoes on rather than clumpy sandals. She loves a jumper doesn't she? Sue, that doesn't read here, swap the jumper for a nice shirt or blouse and buy a jacket that doesn't make you look like a borrower.

Sue looks terrible at the baby shower/ sleeves too long on jkt, white jeans(I kid you not) and the most awful sandals when it’s bloody freezing. Chloe looks cheap and tacky,Sophie must be tripping over her trs they are so long… who is that Amazonian in Chloes pics In her flip flops and bad fake tan! All in all a right classy Doo😆
I must be getting old, I looked at the lady in the blue blazer in the photo, my first thought was who wears shorts a crop top and flip flops in the winter, she must be freezing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I am shocked by it all. Course it’s true I got additional needs child myself and it’s hard. Suffered many miscarriages. At the end of day gender is not important factor to me when having a baby but It’s all Millie have known. Girls being princesses and boys ignored. Not excusing behaviour as she is a mum and needs to grow up. Yes Harley have turned Facebook private eventually but he wanted newspapers to find him with scan public for all to see. His Snapchat name is on his profile public and when my friend added him he asked if she was from the sun 😂
Why is your friend talking to him anywya does she know him. All seems a bit weird that he’s happy to talk to a complete stranger about his life but made a new fb for privacy

Sue’s outfit reminded me of how I used to dress for a family meal as an early teen in the 90’s 😂. Sue, the 90’s called. They want their white jeans back 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If girls get the attention it must upset Sophie, none of her kids seemed to ever been given any.

Everyone else was dressed warmly, Chloe must've been freezing her ass off. Even Sue was sensibly dressed for the weather even though she looked like a randomized Sim

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.