Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
If I was a consultant/doctor/nurse I’d refuse to have cameras in when I was treating a child. I would be complicit in the exploitation of one of my patient. Poor Tillie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

emmawhu

VIP Member
I reckon she’ll go for a name that sounds like a surname.
Yeah, that's very 'on trend' right now. Loves following a trend and thinking she's original does Millie. Remember when she claimed Ophelia's name would be 'unique'? Back when we all knew it was Ophelia but she hadn't officially announced it? Let's face it, someone like Millie wouldn't have even heard of Ophelia if it wasn't already a current trend when she used it. She hardly got it from her love of Shakespeare did she? 😂

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Shes always been like that, how dare anyone question her, shes like royalty dont you know.

Actually she sound more like a petulant teen whos been asked where their homework is.

• Haha
  • Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Raspberry leaf tea Millie 😂😂 it won’t help induce u. U have to be drinking it for weeks. We know you read here so, what gets them in gets them out. sex is the only thing that’s meant to help.
You would think her mother would know this, it tones your uterus not induces anything.
Looks like millies son is breaking the mold, smart kid stay inside where its safe for as long as possible before the brats get hold of you!

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I was shocked at the way Max was throwing things into the dishwasher an shoving the door shut with it all crammed in and not placed properly, could easily break both the crockery and the dishwasher itself. Kids may not like doing chores, but I’d be furious if they threw things around like that, yet Noel came in and paid a compliment. Bizarre.

One of the older boys (Josh?) looked like he had never washed a pan before, he was holding the scourer with so much trepidation.

Find it really odd, in such a busy household I would think kids are more likely, not less, to have needed to be helping out than average…yet these kids do nothing. No wonder their adult sons don’t move out, they have realised they would have to look after themselves and clearly don’t want to.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I think that one of the many problems with Noel and Sue is that now that they actually have some money, they equate spending money with being good parents (hence the insanely ridiculous piles of presents for birthdays and Christmas). Instead of the made up chore chart, I would be way more impressed with a chart that scheduled one on one time with the kids - and not for doing things like spending money/ buying things. Taking one of the kids for a walk along the beach by themselves. Taking Archie to a playground by himself and giving him one on one time and talking with him. One on one cooking lessons in the kitchen when no other child is allowed to come in or interfere. A one on one visit to a library or a museum etc. Normal family stuff which the kids have never had. The youngest will get the longest amount of attention, but the others have just never had it. Aside from that I think that social services should step in and tell them in no uncertain terms that they are not allowed to vlog/ talk publically about Tillie's situation/ medical appointment etc. She has a right to privacy and her useless parents obviously need to be forced to acknowledge that.

• Heart

cryptix

VIP Member
Another thing that got me last night was the samples of pies are bigger than the usual dinner portions the radfords receive hahaha

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Ok, I admit it a few years ago I bought a pie, when they first started selling online. You know, support a friend and all that.

1. Luckily I survived.
2 It was nothing special, Frey bentos tasted better and they sit in tins for years.
3. The size for price was shocking.

And now I am wondering what kind of parasite or infection I now have!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Hi Sueeeeeeee 😘 Might want to have a look at your YouTube if you want to keep up with your lies.
01/05/21 Center Parks
30/07/21 Scotland Campervan
12/08/21 Alton Towers
13/10/22 Alton Towers
December - Lapland
+ plus all the hotel stays when it was just you and Nowell that ain’t on YouTube.
I’m sure there was another Alton Towers and Center Parks too.
“Living to work” 😂😂
Most people like myself who DO work and have a family are lucky if we get one holiday which we PAY for ourselfs per year and maybe 1/2 weekend hotel breaks. Get a grip. Maybe if you stopped spending money on absolute shite you’d have more money for holidays. You don’t even pay for the ones you film! 😂😂😂

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Omg, Sue faking her fear of heights gearing herself up to jump three foot ( ish ?) off that platform....could have stepped off and used your baggy flaps as a parachute love...🤔

• Haha

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Sorry but why would the baby having downs syndrome be anything to be ashamed of or to keep quiet about?! That's some mad judgement, and is more of a reflection of your own views on the people who unfortunately have downs syndrome than it is a reflection on the Radfords keeping a baby quiet.....
It's also not 'unfortunate' that people have Downs Syndrome as you've put it!

• Heart

shifttea

100% I don’t feel like they are a family they just all live together. The older siblings never take the younger ones out for the day like the cinema or a hot chocolate etc
It’s actually sad how unbonded they all are. The only thing the older sisters have in common now is popping out babies
I was thinking about this the other day. like, do you think Oscar and Sophie have any sort of sibling relationship? Chris and Ellie? Hallie and Daniel?

They all seem to have their own little groups where they function as siblings, but outside of their groups they act more like distant family members.

Reactions: 30

Morleybbz

“We can’t take Bonnie and Heidie paint balling can we?“ So leave them at home and take the bigger ones. Don’t let a 14yos birthday be dictated by a couple of toddlers
Bonnie and Heidie didn't jump out of the plane with Ellie for her birthday so why can't Josh and the older ones do something on their own to celebrate?

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Sue is so rude. Sounds like that woman was just asking a genuine question there’s no need for her to respond like that