The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she’d hide it? It’s nothing to be ashamed of if you let your dogs breed? We let ours breed (we kept mum dad and one pup and my sister had the other 2 pups from the litter)
I beg to differ. Breeding designer dogs with known health issues for profit, as the Radfords did, is shameful. The Radfords know the backlash they would have received if it was public knowledge, hence the secrecy.

Reactions: 35
I beg to differ. Breeding designer dogs with known health issues for profit, as the Radfords did, is shameful. The Radfords know the backlash they would have received if it was public knowledge, hence the secrecy.
To breed dogs you should have a license🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To tell them apart- Ophelia has bright blue eyes and Heidie has brown eyes, which are the typical Sue-eyes like Bonnie, Aimee, Archie, Tillie and many of the boys have.
I understand why people think a chubby baby or toddler looks healthy however it is a struggle when your kid is skinny and everyone thinks you're not feeding them well. Mine could pass as Radfords for body type and werent chubby babies either.
Never thought to look at their eyes! 😂🙈

Tbh it's the size and scruffy hair that automatically made me assume they were the other way round. They couldn't even he bothered to brush Heidie's hair for her christening so it's a pleasant surprise to see it in bunches!

Totally agree about body types. Kids come in all sorts of different sizes.

Reactions: 10
Oh didn’t realise they did it for money and they had health issues. I get why they kept it secret now

Reactions: 9
Oh didn’t realise they did it for money and they had health issues. I get why they kept it secret now
Why else would anybody breed their dog?? It's not specifically the radfords frenchies that have health issues, all frenchies do.

Reactions: 16
They couldn’t sell the puppies and had to lower the price in the end as well. Hopefully they neuter them now, I think they said are are going to?

Why else would anybody breed their dog?? It's not specifically the radfords frenchies that have health issues, all frenchies do.
we bred ours to give our current dogs a puppy and my sister 2 pups. But I did not do itfor money or to sell on and we got them both health checks at the vets beforehand. Not everyone is in it for the money but I can see the Radfords clearly were. So sad they bred them and couldn’t sell them on unless cheap due to their health

Reactions: 11
we bred ours to give our current dogs a puppy and my sister 2 pups. But I did not do itfor money or to sell on and we got them both health checks at the vets beforehand. Not everyone is in it for the money but I can see the Radfords clearly were. So sad they bred them and couldn’t sell them on unless cheap due to their health
There are so many poor dogs and puppies living in tiny rooms in rescues just waiting to be adopted. When a litter of puppies without a mum is rescued, often the centres don’t have the time or staff to feed them every few hours throughout the day and night so they are euthanised. Every time someone chooses to breed instead of adopt, another sweet dog is euthanised. Adopt don’t shop (or breed yourself).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not only do they use their children for money they also use their dogs. Absolute greedy people.

Reactions: 20
To tell them apart- Ophelia has bright blue eyes and Heidie has brown eyes, which are the typical Sue-eyes like Bonnie, Aimee, Archie, Tillie and many of the boys have.
I understand why people think a chubby baby or toddler looks healthy however it is a struggle when your kid is skinny and everyone thinks you're not feeding them well. Mine could pass as Radfords for body type and werent chubby babies either.

I think Aimee has Noel’s eyes 😬 poor girl

Reactions: 12
There are so many poor dogs and puppies living in tiny rooms in rescues just waiting to be adopted. When a litter of puppies without a mum is rescued, often the centres don’t have the time or staff to feed them every few hours throughout the day and night so they are euthanised. Every time someone chooses to breed instead of adopt, another sweet dog is euthanised. Adopt don’t shop (or breed yourself).
I just got a puppy she is 16 weeks now. She is a shih tzu. I tried so many dog homes but nothing at all was suitable because I have children .two with additional needs. I put it off for years because the responsibility . but the joy and how happy she has made us I wish I got her sooner. She won't be bred though at all. She is a family pet and even though kc registered I wouldn't want to put her through it. But it's not simple for so many to adopt. I really wish it was. After I got her I read about shih tzu s and flat faces and health issues. She's all good but I can't get my head around people having dogs just to make money 😑

Reactions: 13
I agree, it's just another form of exploitation. They produce children irresponsibly and for selfish reasons and for profit, and they do the same with dogs. Sue and Noel do none of the work and get all the profits- an easy way to make money but I personally couldn't live with myself making money that way.
Frenchies and other similar dogs have so many issues and so much pain, they were created by selfish people who care more about appearance than the dog itself. Not neutering can cause a world of issues too, though I hope they've had Bluebell done now. Sophie isn't doing Narlah 🙄
I work closely with an animal shelter. At a certain time of year they get a huge influx of puppies and kittens and are desperate for fosterers. There are also thousands of dogs needing homes, "older" puppies under a year old, and older dogs who deserve love just as much as a newborn pup. The shelter know the temperament of these dogs and will find one to fit any family. People want the new puppy experience forgetting that their puppy will grow up. And people like Sophie get a puppy, obsess over their shiny new toy, and then forget about it when they're bored of it. Much like Sue with her children! But I don't expect the Radfords to care about older dogs living in shelters, they don't even care about Lola.
(I'm not throwing shade at anyone here for what they've chosen to do, I know there are circumstances where you need to train yourself, like with a service dog. Just throwing shade at people like the Bragfords who wanted a designer dog for selfish reasons and treat a pet like an object)

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi I totally get and I am not upset if people don’t believe it. They’ll soon see. When someone goes out of their way to mock writing skills is what got me. Makes you paranoid to even post if you’re not grammar and spelling perfect. I am definitely not a radford. I was reading up on freers yesterday so I am not just on one thread but I have not commented yet but I know Kirsty well as we was on babycentre and Facebook friends. As I had one of my children same time as Poppy. But I totally agree with exploiting and how the family is . Thank you

He was happy to accept and talk. He was hoping it was the sun I think. He has been made to make his Facebook private. Not his choice he says. But he really wants keep in with the radfords and on good terms.He’s got Sophie on his friend list but not even Millie which says it all
Is there a thread for the Freers

Reactions: 1
I agree. The breeding of dogs with flat faces (eg bulldogs) should be banned. They have terrible issues with breathing. My husband was checking on our neighbours french bulldogs for the day while they were out and he said it was awful to hear them snuffling and wheezing. But let’s be honest, most dog breeders are only in it for the money. They don’t give a tit where the dogs end up.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I agree. The breeding of dogs with flat faces (eg bulldogs) should be banned. They have terrible issues with breathing. My husband was checking on our neighbours french bulldogs for the day while they were out and he said it was awful to hear them snuffling and wheezing. But let’s be honest, most dog breeders are only in it for the money. They don’t give a tit where the dogs end up.
Some yes but not all. Don't tar everyone with the same brush.
Besides, if you saw what goes on behind closed doors in many of those holy rescues you wouldn't support them either. It's an age old argument that has again detailed from discussing the Radford clan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.