The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who’s ever owned a border collie should know they need loads of exercise. We’ve had 3 and you cannot tire them out. No wonder she looks depressed never getting any exercise. Poor dog has very thick owners.
I agree, and games to keep their minds stimulated. There's plenty of older kids/adults in that house too, no excuse for neglecting those poor dogs like they do.

Reactions: 18
A bit off topic but does anyone remember when the kids and counting episodes used to feature a few families including the radfords, I remember one YEARS ago with a big family and the mum would buy new socks all the time to wear once and they always went to the same pub for every event or occasion. Does anyone remember who they were?
I remember seeing that one, it always stuck in my mind that someone would buy white socks for her girls from a market stall just for single use then discard them in the bin!
Hardly a sustainable family, I cannot remember the name of them though.

Reactions: 11
Can't believe how much sugar the children have. Did anyone see the dog licking one of the children's ice creams 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Why is it “22 kids and counting” if they’re not having any more?..
Cos they can’t come up with anything else. I remember sue saying that when they moved to channel 5 they were gonna change the name so it’s different from previous shows and cos they were done having children. Don’t know why they Didn’t as counting will be like they still having more.

Reactions: 8
I remember seeing that one, it always stuck in my mind that someone would buy white socks for her girls from a market stall just for single use then discard them in the bin!
Hardly a sustainable family, I cannot remember the name of them though.
Channel 4 editing at its finest to make people look bad.
Honestly she wasnt like that at all and was upset how they were portrayed.

Reactions: 10
Channel 4 editing at its finest to make people look bad.
Honestly she wasnt like that at all and was upset how they were portrayed.
So she didn’t just use socks for single use then throw them?
I did think it was a bit extreme at the time.

Reactions: 9
I remember the mum who bought the socks and I'm sure she split up with her husband.
Tania Sullivan has now got divorced too and says she was a victim of coercive control for years. I remember her when she had 4 kids , around 2004 on a parenting website , she seemed to want a large family more than her husband did but now says he wanted to keep her pregnant as a form of control 😪 hope this wasn't the case with Sue and Noel

Did anyone else notice in the programme when millie was in the random house and the “power went out” , that the tv was still playing in the background? I’m not good with electrics but surely if the power went off like she said it did then everything would? Or was it another cringe staged scene
It was just the lights that had tripped

Reactions: 8
Millie is 20 years old and a mother of two and cannot cook a simple meal. That is bleeping disgraceful. Her parents have failed her; it just goes to show what a crappy job they have done. They are not raising their children to be independent, productive members of society. So far, only Chloe, Sophie and possibly Chris (does he work?) seem to have achieved this. Barring disability, if you have raised a 20 year old adult who cannot cook a basic meal, you have truly failed as a parent. Her poor kids will probably be raised on a diet of Mcdonalds, Greggs, white bread sandwiches and pot noodle. What bleeping hope do they have?!

As for poor Lola, why the duck would you get a WORKING dog that needs HOURS and hours of exercise per day and never walk it?! They need the mental stimulation of exercise or they will be depressed and have behavioral issues. They are for people who have very active/outdoorsy lifestyles or people who live on farms. They should've just got a yorkshire terrier ffs. It is so cruel to never walk a working dog like Lola. It is the equivalent of a human only being allowed into the garden and inside the house. It would drive you insane through lack of mental stimulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The counting must mean the dogs. Seems like now they arent collecting children anymore they are collecting dogs.
in the older episodes you’ll see they’ve always collected dogs though, it’s just this time they’re more popular breeds so they’ll show them off.

What happened to the dogs in the older episodes?
Not sure I remember one of the kac they said they had 8 dogs then by the next one they only had 3 including Lola and amber. I know amber died of old age a few years back not sure what happened to the others. I am guessing they may have also been older they didn’t really show them if I remember right.

Reactions: 9
So she didn’t just use socks for single use then throw them?
I did think it was a bit extreme at the time.

I forgot about this family....!

I also remember a mother family on those early shows and they had something crazy like 10 daughters and 1 son and they a had names like Portia and Mercedes. All the girls were super glam.

Reactions: 15
Catching up on this week's episode.. Noel running looks like he's late for the school run

Poor luke is breaking my heart that he feels like he had to keep it private. I hope to god my son Never feels like he can't ever tell me anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Catching up on this week's episode.. Noel running looks like he's late for the school run

Poor luke is breaking my heart that he feels like he had to keep it private. I hope to god my son Never feels like he can't ever tell me anything.
Did he keep it private or was it just done for the cameras? You never know what’s real with these liars.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.