The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are doing Millie so dirty, just when I think Susanne cannot disgust me any further and shes done some tit, she amazes me.

Now Millie is a gobby mare, always has been, but wasnt we all at that age.
Yeah in my opinion she has made some crappy life choices, but alot of what we know has a Radford/Channel5 spin on it.

Now here is where I think Sue has done her so dirty.
1. The text, what kind of mother releases something where you out your daughters pregnancy so thousands, plus the other details like it being a boy ect. When someone leaked her pregnancy a few years back to a mumsnet thread, she had a huge hissyfit.
2. The programme and Sue has made her look like a little girl who cannot cope or take care of her own child/children. Between the programme and what sue says on Instagram, Sue looks like a fab grandparent and Millie looks like an incapable lazy teen mum.
3. Millie isnt given a chance, shes lumped in with the rest. No aspirations. Shes a radford, thats all. Also if she were any other young mum with 2 kids, 2 dads no one would even bat an eyelid. Yes she has caused some of that herself but you can see that at least 6 months ago she really pulled back on the social media and rarely posts much, she also hasnt been begging all over for freebies like her mother does.
I’ve heard from a few people local that’s millies a really nice girl . unlike the other teens who are trouble locally,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a theory.. they're both adopted.
What if, they're actually biolocally related? They look so similar!

Thread title suggestion:

Ophelia's temperature is rising, Millie's bump's still in hiding.
People have been talking about this theory for years 🙂

Reactions: 10
Who else laughed when sue burnt her mouth on the chilli Chinese chips tho 🤣🤣

thread: allegedly 30k in earnings, was so satisfying to watch when Sue’s mouth was burning 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched (mainly for comedy value 🙈) on my laptop! Not sure if it’s my crap screen resolution but they look like something from the hills have eyes here 😳😬

• Haha
I don't understand.. Why only take a few out on the dolphin trip!??
Why are the little ones left unnattended in the back of the camper to help themselves to milk, why is that girl in the front calling them idiots and not being told off for it.

Feral, the bloody lot of them.

Reactions: 17
I thought that, not sure of campervan rules but surely walking around whilst driving on dual carriageways is a big no, what if they had to suddenly brake??!

Who let the kids walk around and help themselves to milk whilst driving? Massively dangerous.
Every passenger in a campervan must be seated while ever the vehicle is in motion and all children under 12 belted in to an approved child restraint.

I'd just add that whether or not the van was moving, permitting your feral brood to slop milk all over a rented campervan and them shrugging it off with "There goes my deposit" is a disgusting way to behave.

Can you imagine how milk spilled through seats and over flooring will reek after a night with the heating on? Someone will have to literally pull that thing apart to get rid of the soured milk smell and the bacteria it'll breed. I hope you lose more than your deposit, you filthy bltch. I hope they send you an itemised bill for the full sanitation job that'll be needed.

Are we sure this slovenly brood mare and Sarah Ingham aren't related?

Reactions: 18
Why are they thinking about buying a camper van when they'd clearly need two.. 😩

I wish I wasn't a nosey cow and could turn this circus off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why were they putting toys and clothes into the trolley when they were shopping for barbecue food? Probably because they didn't pack very well.

Why were they putting toys and clothes into the trolley when they were shopping for barbecue food? Probably because they didn't pack very well.
Channel 5 prob paid for it to make it look better! It wouldn't make good footage if she ran in for 14 burgers..Sue would have shat a brick when she knew they were paying for it!

Reactions: 7
13 actually went so they can't count. 1. Katie, 2. Ellie, 3. Aimee, 4. Josh, 5. Max, 6. Tillie, 7. Oscar, 8. Casper, 9. Hallie, 10. Phoebe, 11. Archie, 12. Bonnie
13. Heidie

Chris, Sophie, Chloe, Jack, Daniel, Luke, Millie (and Ophelia) and James stay at home.

Someone on Facebook said they were breaking the law but Sue replied saying no they had 7 in each van which is not breaking the law and the older ones weren't required to wear seat belts. She said she checked with the company where she hired them from. Well with 13 kids and Sue and Noel thats actually 15. I am not sure how many they can have. Also they may not have been required to wear seatbelts but most of the kids were walking round while they were driving which is dangerous.
Yes I have just read an article on line from The Sun and they have had a bit of a backlash from people saying about seatbelts not being worn in the camper vans. They said they might not be breaking the law, but it's hardly safe. On here folk have been saying for ages they don't use the correct seats and belts.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220120_135415_com.android.chrome.jpg

Love the advert that appeared on my phone when reading about the kids not being properly strapped in the camper vans.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.