Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
Oh dear this is the funniest ever! I commented on Facebook on a newspaper article. It wasn't about the Radfords, however, a lady commented on it saying how much she admires the Radfords. I commented saying how could you admire anyone that gets a child pregnant. She bit back saying there is no proof and I should watch my mouth. So I said watch their TV show there is proof right there. Anyway she argued with me for ages then she said she's a solicitor for the Radfords, paid to scroll sites like Facebook for derogatory comments and has been told to take anyone speaking ill of them to court. What a crock of crap. I looked on her profile, she works in Tesco on the checkout. Obviously you need to be a liar to adore them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

KingPrawnOkay

My first ever thread title suggestion so sorry if it’s rubbish, lol!

The Radfords try and talk the talk - but we know it’s not the dogs they walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't understand why they made Noel's results from his health check a big family announcement. Why would you want to worry your kids? Maybe tell the older ones but the younger ones don't need to worry that they might lose a parent. Saying he wanted to give them explanation as to why he is exercising and improving his diet...tell them it is because it is the right thing to do and it is his job to set a good example to them. Scaring your kids for content is abhorrent in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MooBelle

VIP Member
I used to avidly watch this family when it was '15 and counting ' I've got 5 kids and even just doing the school run was a military operation. Then she had number 16 and I just thought 'there is something actually wrong with this woman' and stopped paying attention to them. everyone was going on about how marvellous they were because they weren't delinquents and didn't claim benefits.
I thought the children came across as feral and looked malnourished but it was it was as though no one else could see it. Also, at the time, they would've been entitled to Child Benefit for all of the children and would've got hundreds a month.
I'm not the biggest user of social media so wasn't aware of what a money machine they became.
Then I found Tattle.
I've dipped in and out of these threads for a while now and just lurked. I watched the Christmas special by accident (daughter was watching) and was gobsmacked about how they've just got worse (and now got 22 kids and 11 grandchildren!!!)
I'm glad to see the magic pie shop is still going, even if you have to wait nearly a month for a steak and kidney!
I'm desperately trying to catch up and started watching episode 1 of series 1(looks to be filmed just as lockdown started and she had the last baby)
In the first 5 minutes I've seen two potentially fatal incidents with the dogs. (I know a bit about dogs!) The terrified and bored collie is on the sofa whilst some little ones are rough-housing on the floor unattended. It's eyes are darting back and forward and it is giving off lots of stress signs like panting and pacing. I'm not saying the dog is vicious, but it is frightened and looking for a leader. If it senses no one else is in charge it could try and put the children in their place and cause some serious harm.
Seconds later there is a shot of a child of about 3, again unattended, with one of the frenchies. They've got the dog in a headlock and is pulling its ears. Their faces are together and it would be a split second for that dog to fight back.
How the hell has no safeguarding taken place with this family?
Sorry, I know this is all old news to you guys and this is a bit of an essay, but I'm just so shocked by it all!!

P.S. have you ever thought about creating a Wiki for this thread? Personally I'd love to read one and get the full picture of all the years I've missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

secretspy67564

62650B95-A2D5-48C5-9C69-EBCF2E92AFBF.jpeg

WHAT THE F**k is that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Promoting GSflancaster
the only thing they are promoting is the reason for the next sickness bug

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

SandGrown

Chatty Member
haven't watched it yet. Two of our boys are bi / pan. I don't recall ever sitting down for an announcement, about anything. As parents who take an interest in what goes on in our kids lives, we didn't need to be told. If you have more than 3 minutes per day to talk to each child, these things come up in conversation naturally.

Actually, I do remember one announcement, son #1 decided to tell us all he had 3 chest hairs, and what he'd called them

• Haha
Reactions: 37

emmawhu

VIP Member
This is going to sound harsh bit millie is so selfish getting them to go home because her daughter has a temparature. Why didnt she just call for an ambulance? Just shows mum and dad are relyed on for everything
I couldn't believe they actually offered to come home and she said yes! Her parents were hours away, it was obvious Ophelia would either be better by the time they got back, or would worsen to the point that hospitalization would have been necessary long before they returned home. It was an utterly pointless exercise, staged purely for the cameras.

My guess is, the Radfords were due home that day anyway. The probably left a few hours earlier than planned, if that. If not, it was incredibly selfish of Millie to expect them to do that. She's so dependent on them. I actually can't believe this pathetic child who can't even look after herself is a soon to be mother of two.

Reactions: 36

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
May do do a recap? (Haven't done one before)
Lazy Susan's baby making days are over (thanks to menopause) and she's not coping with the realisation.
Crusty Noel is still a creep who raped a 13 year old child.
Millie is pregnant with baby #2. That makes 2 for 2 baby daddies.
The magic pie shop is filthy and no doubt they are still weeks behind with orders.
Shop, shop, shop, and more shop is what they think makes them happy.
The only thing better than shopping for themselves is all of the freebies that they get.
How many free holidays will they go on this year? Only time will tell.
They now have dog #5 (?) and they failed to realise that it was a girl instead of a boy.
They are currently trying to pretend that the kids like to read.
Exciting installments to watch out for this year: Will any healthy food make it through their front door? Will the kids manky socks be replaced? Will hair washing become a trendy new thing? Will any of the kids get any one on one time with their parents? Will lazy Susan break her record of chilling on the couch for 10 hours a day/ 7 days a week? How many skips will they order this year to get rid of all of the 'rubbish' that they throw out? Will they get yet another new vehicle? Stay tuned.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

emmawhu

VIP Member
Did anyone notice at the start of yesterday's vlog Sue started saying "we got a miniature" followed by a really long pause and then finally "sausage".

Me thinks Sue can't pronounce Dachshund 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I was thinking earlier and I really think Sue is suffering with mental health issues now.

It’s kinda been a downward slide
- Their hygiene & the way they look has gone down. Then she uses labels to try and get validation.
- No new baby, she really must be in a crap place wondering how she deals with this!
- Menopause, I do think it’s the way it’s going and it’s hitting her hard. After all the hormonal changes it must be horrific.
- The programmes & new stories. Can you imagine having to read the stuff that’s written about you? We know she reads everything but it must be hard.
- The spending, it’s just a way of chasing a buzz that makes you feel better for no more than a few hours. Then you need your next fix.

I am starting to feel really sorry for her again!

• Haha
  • Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sue saying in that post "I'm not allowed to say no" is a huge red flag to me, I think she's talking about in general and not just in regards to filming. I'm not saying he r*pes her but if she says no he probably goes into a sulk and becomes so insufferable that she feels she has to give in. And then 9 months later there's another baby. It says in that post she was grieving, I'm guessing her dad had just passed, and he got angry that she didn't want to go on television? What an absolutely nasty man. Cares about fame and money more than his wife.

And Noel apparently being angry that she got to stay home with the kids? Stop pumping her with babies then! I agree Sue should work when she hasn't got little babies if they really need the money but she'd have to go on maternity leave every time she had a new baby, plus paying for childcare if she wasn't home with the kids. How does she not see what a horrid man he is.

I've no time for Sue, she's horrible in her own ways. But god do I feel sorry for her sometimes. She's had to deal with that grumpy old bastard since she was 13 and it's not like she could leave him when there's an endless stream of babies. There's a saying if you put a frog in boiling water it will jump out, but if you put a frog in cool water and slowly boil it the frog won't notice any difference and boil to death. Essentially that's what's happening, she hasn't known any different since she was a bloody child, she thinks it's normal for your husband to control you and go into sulks when he doesn't get his way. It's escalated until now she's trapped with a billion little ones, a business and a social media image with the man who will probably turn nasty if she tried to leave.

I just hope her kids grow to learn that their parents relationship isn't normal. All their kids have been raised to think that a 17yo impregnating a 13yo is fine. They probably also think it's fine for one half of a couple to control the other and not care about their feelings, consent, or wellbeing. I just can't imagine being forced to put on a happy face on television when grieving a parent. Ugh.

• Sad
  • Heart

tftrc

Chatty Member
Gucci bag but kids are walking about looking fresh from the Victorian orphanage… priorities 🥴

• Angry

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
I honestly don't get the fuss about spelling your kids name a different way to the norm? My daughters called Mylie, I purposely chose to spell it different to the usual way of Miley as i didn't want people to automatically think of Miley Cyrus 🤣 and in my opinion the way iv spelt it looks nicer. 32 weeks pregnant with a boy now & I play around with spellings of names just so to give an otherwise ordinary popular name a more unusual look??
That's nice dear

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Millie is 20 years old and a mother of two and cannot cook a simple meal. That is fucking disgraceful. Her parents have failed her; it just goes to show what a shitty job they have done. They are not raising their children to be independent, productive members of society. So far, only Chloe, Sophie and possibly Chris (does he work?) seem to have achieved this. Barring disability, if you have raised a 20 year old adult who cannot cook a basic meal, you have truly failed as a parent. Her poor kids will probably be raised on a diet of Mcdonalds, Greggs, white bread sandwiches and pot noodle. What fucking hope do they have?!

As for poor Lola, why the fuck would you get a WORKING dog that needs HOURS and hours of exercise per day and never walk it?! They need the mental stimulation of exercise or they will be depressed and have behavioral issues. They are for people who have very active/outdoorsy lifestyles or people who live on farms. They should've just got a yorkshire terrier ffs. It is so cruel to never walk a working dog like Lola. It is the equivalent of a human only being allowed into the garden and inside the house. It would drive you insane through lack of mental stimulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Brilliant thread title 😂
What are everyone's Radford predictions for 2022? Aside from the obvious being greedy, going to Alton towers a thousand times and irresponsible mindless consumerism.
Mine are them moving to a tacky modern farble palace like the inghams, Katie getting pregnant, Chloe getting engaged and/or possibly pregnant, one of the ignored older lads getting someone pregnant, Sue or one of her daughters joining an mlm scheme, Millie giving birth in February and Sue spoiling the details before Millie can, and another pet. I can see her getting a male dog and using Arlo being a girl as an excuse (that they were prepared for a boy and love the name Arlo so they have to use it blah blah blah), but I can also see them getting a small pet like a lizard that will be forgotten even quicker than the rabbits

• Haha
Reactions: 33