The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder about this myself. If it was me I would have split daniels huge room in two and all 3 of the older boys can have their own space. I would also give Katie the box room as a girl that’s shared her whole life would surely still appreciate her own space and then give Josh and max Katie’s room. The poor boys are always an after thought well except Daniel with the huge room!
Same. We know they have the money to split one room up. Not only are Josh & Max shoved in that box room, they've also left it as one of the last to be decorated. Their room looks awful. Broken bunk beds with one chest of drawers between them. You get better in a hostel. The little girls bedroom with 4 of them in makes me feel so claustrophobic.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Same. We know they have the money to split one room up. Not only are Josh & Max shoved in that box room, they've also left it as one of the last to be decorated. Their room looks awful. Broken bunk beds with one chest of drawers between them. You get better in a hostel. The little girls bedroom with 4 of them in makes me feel so claustrophobic.
They bought them new bunks after Mrs Chavfraud had read the comments on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They've all left now, Luke to work in the magic pie shop, the others at the power station. A cheeseburger and regular fries is a snack for growing lads though
Ah, I didn't know that. There's probably a decent works canteen at the power station. I sympathise with Luke in the pie shop though - bet he doesn't fancy any of those minging pies for his lunch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My 15 month old and 2 year old get one of those lunch box meals each. If they don’t eat it all so be it I can take it home but I’d hate for them to starve

My youngest is 2 has a full kids meal like anyone else. Yes sometimes he wont eat it all but I would rather the option be there for him to eat.
Anyone from my 10 year old up had a proper meal at mcD's because they need more.
And to be fair, I am known for making the kids a piece before bed if we have a McD's because its just not very filling at all so they often still feel hungry.

I cant understand any mother who can brag about spending £125 for date night, in £400 gucci shoes and bags, when they dare to starve their kids like that.
Barney Bears are not a meal!!

Reactions: 10
Their meal choices are always strange. Why buy all that salmon knowing the kids wouldn’t eat it, why not buy chicken for them? Or one big salmon fillet and noel ‘the chef’ could easily cook and divide it up. Some of the younger kids portions were smaller than my 1 year olds. He will easily eat a ‘kids meal’ at a restaurant unlike poor heidie who doesn’t get her own. I just can’t understand why you wouldn’t make huge home cooked meals to save on time. Would be easy peasy and cheap to make giant lasagne/cottage pie/ spag bol etc but they never seem to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Do they have any help/intervention from outside agencies- Heath visitors, home helps, social workers etc? Because honestly, I just can’t comprehend how they can meet the needs adequately of that many children by themselves.
Also, the state of the kids - unhealthy looking and unkempt, and the amount the appear to eat, much surely raise red flags with someone in authority, be it the gp, school, midwife, hv etc?!
She seems still close to her hv who writes up prescriptions etc (she did for those spots under the little girls eyes) And she saw her hv during home school and admitted she couldn't cope

I'd say they are watched reasonably closely

Reactions: 12
A bit off topic but does anyone remember when the kids and counting episodes used to feature a few families including the radfords, I remember one YEARS ago with a big family and the mum would buy new socks all the time to wear once and they always went to the same pub for every event or occasion. Does anyone remember who they were?

Reactions: 15
A bit off topic but does anyone remember when the kids and counting episodes used to feature a few families including the radfords, I remember one YEARS ago with a big family and the mum would buy new socks all the time to wear once and they always went to the same pub for every event or occasion. Does anyone remember who they were?
She brought them off the market stall didn't she but she said afterwards the tv programme made her look stupid.
She only actually brought new every day for one child the youngest

Reactions: 7
Yes that’s the one! The new radford programmes randomly made me think of them but I can’t remember what they were called, I wonder if they’re still ‘about’ on tv or social media.

Reactions: 8
Was it The Sullivans?

Is Lola the sheepdog? If so, she looks so depressed every time she’s on tv. Always looking scared in the corner or alone somewhere. Poor thing 🥺☹
Yes she is the collie. She never, ever gets walked and is totally overlooked for the fashionable Frenchies and now sausage dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know who they are and they were edited really badly, not like how they looked on channel 4 at all. Like they didnt go to the pub daily and while she did buy socks it wasnt a wear one thing.
They are not really on social media and the mother is quite a private person.

Was it The Sullivans?
Its not the sullivans.

Reactions: 9
Oh my sides are splitting! Look at this comment from the latest YT of the electricity black out that Millie had when the TV was still mysteriously on in every frame 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

q3-q5SlN6o42IoDII26lDqaK=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

3 hours ago
After watching & being disappointed in the large family in the US who we’re apparently just acting for the camera, it’s heartwarming to see this great big family! I love them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I follow a family of 12 including parents on tik too and I tell you the radfords could take some tips off them!!! Their meals are unreal they all have good portions and the kids all get time with there parents!! I know the radfords have a extra football team but they should have thought about that before shooting out children.

First race in 21 years? Have they forgotten about the one in last years series!
Did he do a race last series? I thought he just went off for a couple of random runs, to show him 'getting fit for 50' (rehashed storylines). Once a runner always a runner though. Whether he's taken part in actual 'races' or not, you're not telling me he's not run for 21 years (after apparently doing marathons etc) and then bashed out a 55 minute 10k after 21 years of inactivity. That doesn't happen. They must think we're completely stupid. He definitely trained for more than a few weeks for that 10k.

Is Lola the sheepdog? If so, she looks so depressed every time she’s on tv. Always looking scared in the corner or alone somewhere. Poor thing 🥺☹
Anyone who’s ever owned a border collie should know they need loads of exercise. We’ve had 3 and you cannot tire them out. No wonder she looks depressed never getting any exercise. Poor dog has very thick owners.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My youngest is 2 has a full kids meal like anyone else. Yes sometimes he wont eat it all but I would rather the option be there for him to eat.
Anyone from my 10 year old up had a proper meal at mcD's because they need more.
And to be fair, I am known for making the kids a piece before bed if we have a McD's because its just not very filling at all so they often still feel hungry.

I cant understand any mother who can brag about spending £125 for date night, in £400 gucci shoes and bags, when they dare to starve their kids like that.
Barney Bears are not a meal!!
my LG is 13 months and has 3 full meals and 3 snacks sometimes more! no wonder poor Heidie looks like she dosent weigh anymore than 20lbs

Reactions: 12
Anyone who’s ever owned a border collie should know they need loads of exercise. We’ve had 3 and you cannot tire them out. No wonder she looks depressed never getting any exercise. Poor dog has very thick owners.
I had One that passed isnseot last year I could take it fir 10 mile runs along side my bike it'd come home have a hour nap then be at back door wanting a ball game.it must drive lola mad doing nothing all day I wish they would remove her it's terrible

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.