The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me more than anything is they will think nothing of spending £600 on a pair of trainers for Sue, yet half the kids are dressed in primark gear. No disrespect Primark is ideal, especially for kids that wreck everything with paint, food stains and stuff, but the older girls go out shopping with Sue and its all primark. I couldn't do that. I'd rather have a £10 pair of trainers and know my kids are dressed well, that spend stupid money on a pair of trainers. They also go out all the time on " date nights" and spend a fortune on themselves yet they never give any of the kids a birthday party or anything. Heidie had the balloons and giant light up number 1, but what for? She never had a party or visitors or anything so why bother? I've never heard any of the kids come home and say they have a party invitation or anything. When my son was Hallie and Phoebe's age, he used to come home with one virtually every week. It just seems such a shame. They never have friends home from school to play and for dinner either or get invited to friends Houses for dinner or a sleepover.
I agree. Especially when they were at about 15/16 kids and money was tight. They showed an ep ( on an early series) where they were going bowling for one of the kids birthdays but it was just their family. Now why not use that money to let your special birthday child take a few friends bowling instead. Would cost less and make them feel special having the attention on them for a change. Just seems very bizarre to me.

Reactions: 28
Just came on here to say the same about the takeaway! 😂
How on earth did it cost so little to feed 17 people?! My husband and I can spend half that for just two of us at Chinese takeaway. Either they all had sparrows portions or we are right greedy pigs! 😂
noel plating up for the kids : a teaspoon of egg fried rice, a single noodle, everyone gets a bite of a rib each

noel plating up for himself: one tray of egg friend rice, a tray of noodles, a whole pigs worth of ribs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
noel plating up for the kids : a teaspoon of egg fried rice, a single noodle, everyone gets a bite of a rib each

noel plating up for himself: one tray of egg friend rice, a tray of noodles, a whole pigs worth of ribs
He’s just a twit. I always give my kids first l, because me and dh have to option of making or ordering more.

Reactions: 20
They defo don't feed the kids enough food. Just looking at all Noel's cooking vlogs. Then the meals hes made on the show. Granted its not always all of them but they is always around 16 / 17 eating it and the portions are terribly tiny. Even when they got dominos they only get about 4 pizzas some wedges and other bits. That will hardly be enough for everyone to have 2 slices each. Then when they get mcdonalds or go out for a meal the teenage boys are made to get childs meals. The only time I see them eat anything that not tiny portions is if they have chocolate or cake or ice lollies etc. In a way I don't blame the kids eating crap they are probably starving.

Reactions: 21
Not one of those kids could be described as being even a teeny bit overweight. If you had 22 kids in an average classroom at least 4/5 of them would be overweight. These kids are the opposite end of the scale.

Reactions: 19
yet what got me was how they gave millie a massive box of chicken breast for 2 days,who else reckons this could of been when baby 2 was conceived during her time at playing house lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Do they have any help/intervention from outside agencies- Heath visitors, home helps, social workers etc? Because honestly, I just can’t comprehend how they can meet the needs adequately of that many children by themselves.
Also, the state of the kids - unhealthy looking and unkempt, and the amount the appear to eat, much surely raise red flags with someone in authority, be it the gp, school, midwife, hv etc?!

Reactions: 25
Their room situation makes no sense to me. Why do Ellie, Aimee and Tillie all share a room, and Luke and is it James? share, whilst Katie gets her own? Wouldn't it be fairer to put two girls in each. I'd be annoyed if I were Luke who's older than Katie and still had to share whilst she didn't. I really don't like the idea of more than two teenagers sharing a room anyway, especially not with a kid sibling. They need their space. They also have teenagers Josh & Max in that box room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'd guess that the kids all fill up on biscuits, sweets, cereal, crisps, cake, toast etc. Quite often they're eating while wandering around. Sue certainly buys loads of crap processed stuff, so it must get eaten (when the cameras aren't there, natch).

Some of the older ones work in fast food, so will get a free meal on shift.

Nothing that would come anywhere near the "healthy" label, though!

Reactions: 14
They defo don't feed the kids enough food. Just looking at all Noel's cooking vlogs. Then the meals hes made on the show. Granted its not always all of them but they is always around 16 / 17 eating it and the portions are terribly tiny. Even when they got dominos they only get about 4 pizzas some wedges and other bits. That will hardly be enough for everyone to have 2 slices each. Then when they get mcdonalds or go out for a meal the teenage boys are made to get childs meals. The only time I see them eat anything that not tiny portions is if they have chocolate or cake or ice lollies etc. In a way I don't blame the kids eating crap they are probably starving.
It’s been a while since I had a teenage boy around but from what I recall at the time my son and his friends were seemingly on a mission to eat all that wasn’t nailed down during their fast growing teen years!
a McDonalds child’s meal just wouldn’t have touched the sides.
Those boys… and the girls must be famished half the time.

Reactions: 13
It’s been a while since I had a teenage boy around but from what I recall at the time my son and his friends were seemingly on a mission to eat all that wasn’t nailed down during their fast growing teen years!
a McDonalds child’s meal just wouldn’t have touched the sides.
Those boys… and the girls must be famished half the time.
Yeah max who’s 13 wanted a certain meal but he couldn’t have it as it wasn’t on the child’s menu. At least he got a meal. They never get heidie one they just give her a few chips off Bonnies or something. When they went to the garden centre and then the cafe at Christmas. Both bonnie and Archie got a kids lunchbox thing and poor heidie got nothing. Sue was giving her a few bites off her plate I think. She’s going to be 2 in April I know she doesn’t need a lot but a lot more than they give her.

A night in an AirBnB isn't even a holiday, how can they pretend that's a trial for living away from home?
How do you get to 20 without being able to cook a basic meal? Mine aren't particularly domesticated, but they could manage one basic meal
At least they got a child to use a fork, even if it was plastic. Maybe they all eat with their fingers because they don't have enough forks?
If they didn't spend all day snacking on crap, they'd probably eat a proper meal. Maybe cut down on the amount of crap they eat rather than smaller portion sizes for main meals.
Some of the older ones work in fast food, so will get a free meal on shift.
They've all left now, Luke to work in the magic pie shop, the others at the power station. A cheeseburger and regular fries is a snack for growing lads though

Reactions: 15
Their room situation makes no sense to me. Why do Ellie, Aimee and Tillie all share a room, and Luke and is it James? share, whilst Katie gets her own? Wouldn't it be fairer to put two girls in each. I'd be annoyed if I were Luke who's older than Katie and still had to share whilst she didn't. I really don't like the idea of more than two teenagers sharing a room anyway, especially not with a kid sibling. They need their space. They also have teenagers Josh & Max in that box room.
I wonder about this myself. If it was me I would have split daniels huge room in two and all 3 of the older boys can have their own space. I would also give Katie the box room as a girl that’s shared her whole life would surely still appreciate her own space and then give Josh and max Katie’s room. The poor boys are always an after thought well except Daniel with the huge room!

Reactions: 13
The way the camera panned to the light box in the living room where Millie was staying to advertise the place

• Haha
Yeah max who’s 13 wanted a certain meal but he couldn’t have it as it wasn’t on the child’s menu. At least he got a meal. They never get heidie one they just give her a few chips off Bonnies or something. When they went to the garden centre and then the cafe at Christmas. Both bonnie and Archie got a kids lunchbox thing and poor heidie got nothing. Sue was giving her a few bites off her plate I think. She’s going to be 2 in April I know she doesn’t need a lot but a lot more than they give her.
My youngest is 2 has a full kids meal like anyone else. Yes sometimes he wont eat it all but I would rather the option be there for him to eat.
Anyone from my 10 year old up had a proper meal at mcD's because they need more.
And to be fair, I am known for making the kids a piece before bed if we have a McD's because its just not very filling at all so they often still feel hungry.

I cant understand any mother who can brag about spending £125 for date night, in £400 gucci shoes and bags, when they dare to starve their kids like that.
Barney Bears are not a meal!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.