The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread title 😂
What are everyone's Radford predictions for 2022? Aside from the obvious being greedy, going to Alton towers a thousand times and irresponsible mindless consumerism.
Mine are them moving to a tacky modern farble palace like the inghams, Katie getting pregnant, Chloe getting engaged and/or possibly pregnant, one of the ignored older lads getting someone pregnant, Sue or one of her daughters joining an mlm scheme, Millie giving birth in February and Sue spoiling the details before Millie can, and another pet. I can see her getting a male dog and using Arlo being a girl as an excuse (that they were prepared for a boy and love the name Arlo so they have to use it blah blah blah), but I can also see them getting a small pet like a lizard that will be forgotten even quicker than the rabbits

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just watched the vlog. There is so much wrong with it I don't know where to start.

After making vlogs for years you would think that they would be a bit less amateur.

In the minivan why don't they get car seats that can fit next to each other so that they can get in and out of the back seat easier. Also why are none of the children rear facing.

Reactions: 11
I do like the new thread title, based on yesterday's revelation, but also kind of gutted pissy sofas isn't in there somewhere lol. Oh well.

Yes I think they'll definitely get a boy puppy soon. Can you have gender disappoint with a dog?! If so, I think sue is suffering big time right now.

Her explanation about what happened reeked of someone who is secretly gutted. "We'd decided to get a boy puppy as we already have lots of girls so thought a boy would be better". Wtf? It's not like a phone upgrade! If you're getting a new pet you get whichever one would suit your existing family better (clearly a girl, with an already established female pack). Not something you think is 'better' than what you already have. What's wrong with her? She's still a little girl desperate for the latest toy isn't she?

She then went on to explain how the other family had bonded with the boy puppy, then a big pause before adding "and obviously we've bounded too" (because it sounds good) before adding "so yeah, the other family didn't want to swap". That to me suggests Sue definitely would have swapped if the other party were up for it!

Reactions: 33
May do do a recap? (Haven't done one before)
Lazy Susan's baby making days are over (thanks to menopause) and she's not coping with the realisation.
Crusty Noel is still a creep who raped a 13 year old child.
Millie is pregnant with baby #2. That makes 2 for 2 baby daddies.
The magic pie shop is filthy and no doubt they are still weeks behind with orders.
Shop, shop, shop, and more shop is what they think makes them happy.
The only thing better than shopping for themselves is all of the freebies that they get.
How many free holidays will they go on this year? Only time will tell.
They now have dog #5 (?) and they failed to realise that it was a girl instead of a boy.
They are currently trying to pretend that the kids like to read.
Exciting installments to watch out for this year: Will any healthy food make it through their front door? Will the kids manky socks be replaced? Will hair washing become a trendy new thing? Will any of the kids get any one on one time with their parents? Will lazy Susan break her record of chilling on the couch for 10 hours a day/ 7 days a week? How many skips will they order this year to get rid of all of the 'rubbish' that they throw out? Will they get yet another new vehicle? Stay tuned.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Brilliant thread title 😂
What are everyone's Radford predictions for 2022? Aside from the obvious being greedy, going to Alton towers a thousand times and irresponsible mindless consumerism.
Mine are them moving to a tacky modern farble palace like the inghams, Katie getting pregnant, Chloe getting engaged and/or possibly pregnant, one of the ignored older lads getting someone pregnant, Sue or one of her daughters joining an mlm scheme, Millie giving birth in February and Sue spoiling the details before Millie can, and another pet. I can see her getting a male dog and using Arlo being a girl as an excuse (that they were prepared for a boy and love the name Arlo so they have to use it blah blah blah), but I can also see them getting a small pet like a lizard that will be forgotten even quicker than the rabbits
I agree can deffitnley see chloe getting engaged this year imagine the wedding half the hutch would be took up from the radfords alone lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"We'd decided to get a boy puppy as we already have lots of girls so thought a boy would be better". Wtf indeed! It makes zero sense to get 1 boy puppy when you have 4 female unspayed (or unspade if ur Sue) dogs. She reckons her dog breeding days are behind her but I simply don't believe her.

Also, Sue please don't call the new puppy Cookie. It's a tit name. As you were.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree can deffitnley see chloe getting engaged this year imagine the wedding half the hutch would be took up from the radfords alone lol.
Great auto-correct, well they do breed like rabbits! 😂

"We'd decided to get a boy puppy as we already have lots of girls so thought a boy would be better".
Yet another example of Sue's mindset being stuck at age 13. She's like a little girl collecting toys, she wants the full set.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Dont introducing a male dog to a group of females mess with hormones and can cause the female dogs to become aggressive because they are fighting for the male?
I know this happens with big cats like lions and tigers, sure it can happen with dogs too.

Reactions: 17
I cant believe she asked someone to SWAP🙈 she dosent even like having boys, she abandoned her last boy poor Archie.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Thought I'd leave this here for Sue as we know she reads here.
Hi Sue. Have a horrid day 👋
My friend's friend has a pregnant Frenchie, she's so happy about it and it just made me sad. It was an accident supposedly, like, please get your dogs spayed and neutered if you have boys/girls together 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just watched the vlog. There is so much wrong with it I don't know where to start.

After making vlogs for years you would think that they would be a bit less amateur.

In the minivan why don't they get car seats that can fit next to each other so that they can get in and out of the back seat easier. Also why are none of the children rear facing.
Because that would make sense and nothing this family does makes sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I cant believe she asked someone to SWAP🙈 she dosent even like having boys, she abandoned her last boy poor Archie.
She asked to swap a dog that she'd already bonded with for a month because it had the wrong genitals? If they're really not planning on breeding it shouldn't matter that much. After weeks of cuddles and bonding and spending time with it I don't see how she would drop it for another so easily. Just like her kids the dog is just a number to her.

Imagine if they got told Hairdye was a girl and she came out a boy, I think spoiled Sue would try to swap with someone else because she didn't get what she ordered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"We'd decided to get a boy puppy as we already have lots of girls so thought a boy would be better". Wtf indeed! It makes zero sense to get 1 boy puppy when you have 4 female unspayed (or unspade if ur Sue) dogs. She reckons her dog breeding days are behind her but I simply don't believe her.

Also, Sue please don't call the new puppy Cookie. It's a tit name. As you were.....
Agree...Cookie is used as another term for a fanny nowadays in parts...😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They must have a lot of nerve to even consider asking to swap! Did they even think about how the other pups new owner might have felt being asked to swap just because sue didn't get what she wanted??
There is already an article about it, first it was the vets fault for mixing the collars up according to comments here , then it says in the article the breeder asked them to check the parts and message back to them, yet no mention of any of their family noticing after a few weeks??
And please don't name the little pup cookie or biscuit it doesn't sound right with the other names, I think dotty sounds much better alongside the rest of them.

Reactions: 16
Not defending the Radfords even a tiny bit but when we had young female dogs, the vet told us it was healthy for them to have at least one litter before getting them spayed and could prevent potential cancers but this was a long time ago and may be before any recent research and was with spaniels so may be different with different breeds

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.