The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he keep it private or was it just done for the cameras? You never know what’s real with these liars.
He said he was very worried about how Daniel and Jack would react. That suggests to me he's probably heard homophobic remarks within the household. He clearly looks up to his older brothers. How sad if they've ever given him reason to fear they would be anything but positive about his lifestyle choices.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Millie moving out for one night was hilarious. She has no intention of standing on her own two feet, it was all done for the programme. She’d never survive without Sue and Noel waiting on her hand and foot. An absolute lazy arse. Will she still be at home when she has number 2?

Ahh thanks for the links, interesting that they felt badly portrayed and edited, doesn’t look like they’ve ever done any further tv stuff unsurprisingly.

I must say the kids and counting series was far more interesting when they focussed on 2 or 3 families.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she didn’t just use socks for single use then throw them?
I did think it was a bit extreme at the time.
No, nor did they eat at the pub every night.
Channel 4 also bought dominos for them all and then gave it to them all on the floor of the living room and filmed it, she wasnt to happy how she was portrayed. Shes actually lovely.

I remember the mum who bought the socks and I'm sure she split up with her husband.
Tania Sullivan has now got divorced too and says she was a victim of coercive control for years. I remember her when she had 4 kids , around 2004 on a parenting website , she seemed to want a large family more than her husband did but now says he wanted to keep her pregnant as a form of control 😪 hope this wasn't the case with Sue and Noel
Yes she did split with her husband.

Tania is a complex one. She was the driving force behind much of the vlogging and media. Plus the travelling, to me she always came over as the one in control of everything. Maybe things changed after we crossed paths quite a few years before she was on the programme.
I know she had alot of plans, buying a farm, moving to Italy, ect. It is very funny to see how things like homeschooling has changed so drastically after the split. I think the hubby, (mike?) was just a lazy arse and the only person doing any work was her blogging and the benefits they received, plus she was homeschooling and taking care of the kids.
She wasnt far from where I used to live and used the same ultrasound studio.

I think even if Noel didnt use pregnancy as a control, once they hit a certain number of kids, she was controlled and trapped because to leave would have been impossible.

Millie moving out for one night was hilarious. She has no intention of standing on her own two feet, it was all done for the programme. She’d never survive without Sue and Noel waiting on her hand and foot. An absolute lazy arse. Will she still be at home when she has number 2?
Also at the moment she will be getting full universal credit with no rent, council tax, electric ect to pay.

2 kids paying all of those bills with universal credit which would also be capped would mean not alot of money left over for hair extensions to pull the next baby daddy!

Not sure I remember one of the kac they said they had 8 dogs then by the next one they only had 3 including Lola and amber. I know amber died of old age a few years back not sure what happened to the others. I am guessing they may have also been older they didn’t really show them if I remember right.
They had chickens at one point too!

Not sure I remember one of the kac they said they had 8 dogs then by the next one they only had 3 including Lola and amber. I know amber died of old age a few years back not sure what happened to the others. I am guessing they may have also been older they didn’t really show them if I remember right.
They had chickens at one point too!

Reactions: 13
I think its bloody disgusting he has had to come out being on social media ,maybe he has consented for the sake of Sue and Nowull ,i just hope he doesn't regret it in a few years as some people in the big wide world can be cruel ,he looks such a lovely caring young man that i would hate him to be hurt .If he gets any back lash he can blame his money grabbing parents.
Did anyone see the tit on the lawn YUK it had be scraped up but spread out ,and not rinsed off ,one of the kids was playing where it was .
Those children had never seen proper food like the night they had salmon ,i would be ashamed of my self sue

Reactions: 14
I think its bloody disgusting he has had to come out being on social media ,maybe he has consented for the sake of Sue and Nowull ,i just hope he doesn't regret it in a few years as some people in the big wide world can be cruel ,he looks such a lovely caring young man that i would hate him to be hurt .If he gets any back lash he can blame his money grabbing parents.
Did anyone see the tit on the lawn YUK it had be scraped up but spread out ,and not rinsed off ,one of the kids was playing where it was .
Those children had never seen proper food like the night they had salmon ,i would be ashamed of my self sue
No wonder they don’t eat much at meal times, even if they were given more.Stupid Sue was giving one of them a biscuit as Noel was cooking tea. Bloody crackers.

Reactions: 10
As others have said its shocking that at 20 years old she was struggling to cook for herself, common sense should tell her if something Is cooked without needing someone to judge a photo.
If she did live on her own I'm sure there would always be washing, cleaning or cooking,shopping etc to do

Not related to anything but it always seems to be luke holding ophelia doesn't it, it's quite cute how close he seems to her 🙂

Reactions: 16
Sue clearly can’t cook so maybe she should just shop for ready meals. I’m sure they will have accounts with companies like Brakes (we know they have a Costco account), so why not buy catering size lasagnes, cottage pies, pasta sauces, braised steak etc so she can at least serve the kids up a cooked meal every night. I’m sure even she is capable of cooking a few spuds and veg.

Reactions: 15
So im watching 22 kids and counting as I haven’t really watched it so I can be judgemental 😼 I feel like I haven’t judged these two muppets enough recently

Reactions: 9

I forgot about this family....!

I also remember a mother family on those early shows and they had something crazy like 10 daughters and 1 son and they a had names like Portia and Mercedes. All the girls were super glam.
They were the Lewis family! Mum called Tracy

Reactions: 4

I forgot about this family....!

I also remember a mother family on those early shows and they had something crazy like 10 daughters and 1 son and they a had names like Portia and Mercedes. All the girls were super glam.
That's the Lewis family. They live by me. They are a nightmare

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tracy Lewis. That was it. Lived Dorset way.
Yes. Most of them are lovely, however, when they were on kids and counting, they went into my friends bridal shop to buy a dress for one of the daughters beauty pagents. They argued they shouldn't have to pay for it as they had taken the film crew in ( without permission) and given her national exposure. It took a lot of arguing and eventually they left the shop with no dress as they didn't feel they should pay for it. The eldest daughter Carly used to come into my card shop all the time with her daughter. She used to let her daughter throw cards off the shelves and onto the floor, often whilst eating chocolate or crisps. When I asked her to stop, I got told "don't you know who I am" and to duck off before she stormed out.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow. 👆🏻. I wonder if Sue chucks out the "don't you know who I am line?" if things aren't going her way....?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Husband watching a car programme and there’s a joke:
What’s the difference between a porcupine and a Porsche?
Porcupines have pricks on the outside.
When do they take delivery of theirs? 🤣

• Haha
Yes. Most of them are lovely, however, when they were on kids and counting, they went into my friends bridal shop to buy a dress for one of the daughters beauty pagents. They argued they shouldn't have to pay for it as they had taken the film crew in ( without permission) and given her national exposure. It took a lot of arguing and eventually they left the shop with no dress as they didn't feel they should pay for it. The eldest daughter Carly used to come into my card shop all the time with her daughter. She used to let her daughter throw cards off the shelves and onto the floor, often whilst eating chocolate or crisps. When I asked her to stop, I got told "don't you know who I am" and to duck off before she stormed out.
Oh my..I remember that family now! Proper chavs, would get on well with the Radfrauds 🤭

Anyone knows what's with the Hanns? I enjoyed watching them, not because I liked them, it was just entertaining to watch (they had no control over their kids but prayed for more 🤣).
I know once I read here they met with the Radfords or just wanted to, but they were in touch back then. I couldn't figure out what they liked in each other though as Hanns were super religious mormons..but I read somewhere they quit church? Why, if any of you know?

Reactions: 5
I always read this thread but don't usually comment. I watched this crap last night, and I agree with all your comments. It is amazing how much these idiots just don't know about normal bog standard everyday things, if Millie doesn't know what a frickin fuse box is or how it works then it really is a good job she hasn't got her own house to be honest. The first thing you do if your telly Is still on but your lights aren't is check the bloody switch that says 'lights' in your fuse box.

I did notice the ice cream licking, skanky thin pale looking kids far too old for bottles with them hanging out their gobs, one child pranced across the lounge in a scratty pair of knickers & all them bins in the garden full to bursting, yuck!! Yet she parades about in designer gear? The woman should be ashamed of herself, never mind on the bloody telly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.