The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of other families. I watched one of this mother who lived in a flat with about 8plus kids and they shared two bowls for breakfast, all taking turns to eat from them. She was pregnant at the time and would leave them all home to go see her boyfriend. No carpets etc. honestly can’t think of what it was called. TV trash at it’s finest. Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On the topic of other families. I watched one of this mother who lived in a flat with about 8plus kids and they shared two bowls for breakfast, all taking turns to eat from them. She was pregnant at the time and would leave them all home to go see her boyfriend. No carpets etc. honestly can’t think of what it was called. TV trash at it’s finest. Poor kids.
Think that was the woman from Southampton, 9 kids at the time and expecting her tenth, ate breakfast cereal in shifts because of shortage of bowls and claimed to have never used a condom.
There again knowing how the TV channels have been known to twist everything it may not have been completely true 🙄

• Sad
Sonya O’Loughlin was bombarded with criticism on social media after she appeared in Me and My 10 Kids: Mega Families on Channel 5.
Found it lol

Reactions: 8
Wow. 👆🏻. I wonder if Sue chucks out the "don't you know who I am line?" if things aren't going her way....?
didnt she do that when they only delivered 1 morticians slab, I mean dining table!

Oh my..I remember that family now! Proper chavs, would get on well with the Radfrauds 🤭

Anyone knows what's with the Hanns? I enjoyed watching them, not because I liked them, it was just entertaining to watch (they had no control over their kids but prayed for more 🤣).
I know once I read here they met with the Radfords or just wanted to, but they were in touch back then. I couldn't figure out what they liked in each other though as Hanns were super religious mormons..but I read somewhere they quit church? Why, if any of you know?
Sue speaks to Emma Hann often.
One of the girls stocks their pies in her business.

Reactions: 8
So I’m on S1 episode 3

Archie is 3 and still using a bottle and wearing nappies they really are the laziest parents mind.

Reactions: 10
Oh man, these people really exist.
Some big families really do give them all a bad name, living in cluttered houses, houses that are totally filthy, ones that barely survive on the budgets they have and add new babies to them, women who moan that they struggle to cope but have more,
Oh I could go on............. And yep I am thinking of actual specific people I have come across.

• Sad
Have to admit, I do enjoy watching the TV programmes that have been made about large families! 😬😬

Reactions: 16
Have to admit, I do enjoy watching the TV programmes that have been made about large families! 😬😬
Me too. I have 4 kids all spread out over 12 years so not chaotic at all. I don't know how people cope. Spiller, have you ever been on these tv show?

Reactions: 9
Just watched the coming out vlog. To be fair, I was surprised by them. They seemed supportive and mature about it, saying all the right things. Although I do wonder if they had expressed homophobic views previously as Luke felt he needed to hide it. Poor Luke looks awfully thin- his arms and legs are like sticks. I do wonder if he has an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Think I remember this.. she served up a massive pan of Mac and cheese for dinner one night and went on about home cooked meal? Then had another baby 🤮

Reactions: 9
Sonya went on to have another baby after the show, she set up a gofundme page to get her flat redecorated. She was such an embarrassment. She had been desperate to work apparently but couldn't because she had a baby every two years.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched latest episode on Channel 5!
I think Millie coped quite well, considering it was the first time, would be nice to see her settled in a flat of her own
Max is lovely

Reactions: 7
Just watched latest episode on Channel 5!
I think Millie coped quite well, considering it was the first time, would be nice to see her settled in a flat of her own
Max is lovely
She didn’t exactly cope with much atall !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Having a 20 Yr old daughter if my own ( and I was Millisle age when she was born) it really feels like Millie might have some additional needs

Think that was the woman from Southampton, 9 kids at the time and expecting her tenth, ate breakfast cereal in shifts because of shortage of bowls and claimed to have never used a condom.
There again knowing how the TV channels have been known to twist everything it may not have been completely true 🙄
I used to work with someone who knew this family.... sadly completely true

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I moved out when I was 17 but didnt have my daughter until I was 33. I feel I failed her if at 20 and a mother herself she couldn’t cook a simple meal or know how to look after herself. Just shows she does none of the day to day things of basic motherhood in the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I moved out when I was 17 but didnt have my daughter until I was 33. I feel I failed her if at 20 and a mother herself she couldn’t cook a simple meal or know how to look after herself. Just shows she does none of the day to day things of basic motherhood in the house.
I'm actually surprised that Lazy Susan didn't make sure that all of the girls knew how to cook and feed the family. She is even dimmer than I initially believed and that was very dim;);)

It could have been worse 😁
The meal she cooked wasn't too bad, OK the chicken was cremated lol
Couldn't believe she didn't get food in before she went there 😅😅
This whole thing was very clearly set up (badly). Millie's faux "oh I forgot the food" shock and Sue and Noel feigning surprise was laughable. And Millie walking around looking for the fuse box, I was cringing for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.