The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear this is the funniest ever! I commented on Facebook on a newspaper article. It wasn't about the Radfords, however, a lady commented on it saying how much she admires the Radfords. I commented saying how could you admire anyone that gets a child pregnant. She bit back saying there is no proof and I should watch my mouth. So I said watch their TV show there is proof right there. Anyway she argued with me for ages then she said she's a solicitor for the Radfords, paid to scroll sites like Facebook for derogatory comments and has been told to take anyone speaking ill of them to court. What a crock of crap. I looked on her profile, she works in Tesco on the checkout. Obviously you need to be a liar to adore them.
the proof is called Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh dear this is the funniest ever! I commented on Facebook on a newspaper article. It wasn't about the Radfords, however, a lady commented on it saying how much she admires the Radfords. I commented saying how could you admire anyone that gets a child pregnant. She bit back saying there is no proof and I should watch my mouth. So I said watch their TV show there is proof right there. Anyway she argued with me for ages then she said she's a solicitor for the Radfords, paid to scroll sites like Facebook for derogatory comments and has been told to take anyone speaking ill of them to court. What a crock of crap. I looked on her profile, she works in Tesco on the checkout. Obviously you need to be a liar to adore them.
I would laugh if someone tried to take me to court over speaking the truth.

I am not stupid, I mention the ages but never used the N word. I have said its a crime.

Reactions: 17
Do you have a link please?

Reactions: 6
A liar and a complete loon! 😂

the proof is called Chris 😂
Quite! Their age when he was born is all the proof we need!

Reactions: 12
She looks so very sad, even I felt for her looking at this. Noel you are so horrible , sue kick the twit out. He’s abused u for long enough. Get him out, get a education,
I think she just doesnt know how to act in a social situation, just the two of them,,,looks very awkward and uncomfortable....bet that’s Blue Nun in them there wine glasses....😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen this
Why in your right mind would you want to brag about wasting £125 on a night out when the pair of you look like you’ve got dressed in the dark and you’ve got a shed load of unwashed, unkempt probably lice ridden, feral kids at home that all look as if they need a decent meal in their stomachs...clueless, classless chavvy wannabees.....your lies will trip you up sooner than you think....🤥🤥🤥🤥people will wake up to the frauds you really are....Chavfrauds....hope the pigswill and Blue Nun was worth it...🥂😏

Reactions: 23
Why in your right mind would you want to brag about wasting £125 on a night out when the pair of you look like you’ve got dressed in the dark and you’ve got a shed load of unwashed, unkempt probably lice ridden, feral kids at home that all look as if they need a decent meal in their stomachs...clueless, classless chavvy wannabees.....your lies will trip you up sooner than you think....🤥🤥🤥🤥people will wake up to the frauds you really are....Chavfrauds....hope the pigswill and Blue Nun was worth it...🥂😏
it’s giving the same vibes as when you see parents with designer clothes, brand new iphones, new trainers, apple watches etc going to pick up their kids from school and when you see their kids theyre in scuffed shoes, stained or off coloured uniform and scraggy hair.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
it’s giving the same vibes as when you see parents with designer clothes, brand new iphones, new trainers, apple watches etc going to pick up their kids from school and when you see their kids theyre in scuffed shoes, stained or off coloured uniform and scraggy hair.
Yup, I've known of so many families like this. Say they can't afford new school shoes for their kid, but have their nails done weekly and are seen posting their latest tattoo on fb that weekend. Or kids are stuck in a coat with a broken zip on a freezing cold day while parents ensure they don't go without their fags, booze and lottery ticket that week. Priorities all wrong. Makes me sick.

Like you say, this lot are no better. So much money to burn on themselves (and the tiny ones, who are always nicely turned out in the latest Next offerings) while the older ones look so damn scruffy and unkempt. The state of their socks is a disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Going completely off topic (sorry!) How do you get a thread started on Tattle? I tried to start one asking what the Povey family are doing now but it's been deleted.

Reactions: 3
Going completely off topic (sorry!) How do you get a thread started on Tattle? I tried to start one asking what the Povey family are doing now but it's been deleted.
No idea who the Povey family are, but smaller channels are not allowed to be talked about on Tattle, which is a shame.

Reactions: 7
Anyone think they've chosen Cookie because of the American connotations?

Genuinely would've been better to name her Biscuits. Or Arlo, literally a fine name for a girl dog. I have met dogs with the most ridiculous names, do the dogs give a crap?? No!!! Its a dog ffs. (and I love dogs to death, cry over them many more times than I would like to admit)

My rule with dog names: if you can't confidently shout it across a very public playing field... you've chosen the wrong name. We decided against Daisy for our pup, because we couldn't stop singing "daisy, daisy, give me your answer doooo"
could’ve done Harlow 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
could’ve done Harlow 🤷🏽‍♀️
Like the shithole in Essex? Would have suited them well I guess!

It's a dog, they could have easily stuck with Arlo and got away with it. Or even Arla (although that is milk lol). I saw one of their minions suggest Darla on fb, which would have worked well with their existing dogs to be fair.

But no, they go for the ridiculous Cookie, which is surely unisex anyway? I agree with those earlier who said they'd clearly already decided. The "tell us what you think" was just to draw it out on Social Media.

Reactions: 6
This isn't in order and she has deleted a heck of a lot of it, but you will get the jist of the argument
Basically she said she greatly admires the radford family and got shirty when I disagreed

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This isn't in order and she has deleted a heck of a lot of it, but you will get the jist of the argument
Basically she said she greatly admires the radford family and got shirty when I disagreed
As someone who does know the law... I suspect that she has deleted her comments because someone has probably told her that it is a criminal offence to pretend to be a solicitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.