The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't even go to a nice pub wearing that! I know Morecambe isn't all that posh but surely the other people in a nice restaurant were dressed nicely and they probably looked so out of place. I wonder if they genuinely think they look cool dressed as teenagers
It's in Lancaster, and probably the only place close to 'fine dining'. The only place more expensive is the Midland in Morecambe. Definitely a dress up place if you're splashing out as a treat. I do know people that go regularly in casuals, but they own country houses and their casual includes a blazer and proper shoes. They looked as though they couldn't get a table at Spoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Off topic but I still can’t get over them never holidaying with all their children and also going to Florida but not Disney.
I’m sure it had something to do with vlogging as well. Like you can only use video cameras in certain areas or they are certain rules and they vlog every day when they are Florida.

Reactions: 7
What I’m wearing for cleaning up today has more class than something she could even imagine wearing.

Sorry not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mum and Dad dining at a restaurant, probably 3 course.

Kids eating chicken soup slop with mash followed by a Barney bear!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If they call the new dog Dottie, I will lose the plot! I have 3 daughters which are also 2 of the Radford Dogs names. My other daughter is called Dottie which means my 3 kids would have the same names as their dogs!!! Fml.... 😞😞😞
Well the new puppy is called Cookie which is a shite name but at least only 2 of my kids have the Radford's dogs names... Not 3!

It really doesn't go with the other dogs names at all, does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well the new puppy is called Cookie which is a shite name but at least only 2 of my kids have the Radford's dogs names... Not 3!

It really doesn't go with the other dogs names at all, does it?
In the comments of their puppy video the most popular name choice by far was Dottie, its surprising they ignored those and chose cookie which is a bit odd when you consider the other dog names.
why ask for everyone's opinions if they went and ignored the majority?

Reactions: 14
Anyone think they've chosen Cookie because of the American connotations?

Genuinely would've been better to name her Biscuits. Or Arlo, literally a fine name for a girl dog. I have met dogs with the most ridiculous names, do the dogs give a crap?? No!!! Its a dog ffs. (and I love dogs to death, cry over them many more times than I would like to admit)

My rule with dog names: if you can't confidently shout it across a very public playing field... you've chosen the wrong name. We decided against Daisy for our pup, because we couldn't stop singing "daisy, daisy, give me your answer doooo"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the comments of their puppy video the most popular name choice by far was Dottie, its surprising they ignored those and chose cookie which is a bit odd when you consider the other dog names.
It's to up engagement on their sm.
They will have picked the name before even asking for suggestions.

I’m surprised she didn’t wear her expensive hat to complete her stupid date night ensemble. She would have looked even more like a prat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even I commented Dottie as the other options were shite!

Reactions: 8
That is a crime in itself. Who the hell goes to Floroda and doesn't do Disney?! That's like going to space and not seeing the moon....
I really expected with all those children and it being for tv that it would have been a huge Disney type thing instead of the sad boring trip it seemed to be.

I wouldn't be at all shocked if she knew the pup was a girl the whole time and has had Cookie picked out for ages. She probably thought if she pretended she wanted a male dog then we wouldn't say she wanted to breed puppies again. I thought it was weird she used up her boy name when they apparently aren't preventing and could POSSIBLY have another child.

These people have bred puppies before, surely SOMEONE in that house would've seen the dog had no willy before now? And if the pup has been known as Arlo this whole time then why would Sue be so set on changing the name when Arlo is fairly unisex? She made up that story about wanting to swap for a boy pup to make it seem like she really wanted a boy. Instead it just made her look dumb for being unable to tell the difference despite breeding dogs before. And it made her look heartless for being willing to swap dogs, proving she hadn't bonded with Cookie enough to want to keep her. AND it made her look clueless for bringing a male puppy into her pack of probably unspayed female dogs.

Cookie is still a better name than Ayprill or Narlah 😂 Sophie is a better mum than Sue but I can't get over poor Ayprills name

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be at all shocked if she knew the pup was a girl the whole time and has had Cookie picked out for ages. She probably thought if she pretended she wanted a male dog then we wouldn't say she wanted to breed puppies again. I thought it was weird she used up her boy name when they apparently aren't preventing and could POSSIBLY have another child.

These people have bred puppies before, surely SOMEONE in that house would've seen the dog had no willy before now? And if the pup has been known as Arlo this whole time then why would Sue be so set on changing the name when Arlo is fairly unisex? She made up that story about wanting to swap for a boy pup to make it seem like she really wanted a boy. Instead it just made her look dumb for being unable to tell the difference despite breeding dogs before. And it made her look heartless for being willing to swap dogs, proving she hadn't bonded with Cookie enough to want to keep her. AND it made her look clueless for bringing a male puppy into her pack of probably unspayed female dogs.

Cookie is still a better name than Ayprill or Narlah 😂 Sophie is a better mum than Sue but I can't get over poor Ayprills name
I cant get over how she spelled it either... I have a feeling that Ayprill will be changing her name when she can. Even if she just goes for the very standard 'April' which is a lovely name? April doesn't look like its a name for a medicated cream.... Ayprill on the other hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh dear this is the funniest ever! I commented on Facebook on a newspaper article. It wasn't about the Radfords, however, a lady commented on it saying how much she admires the Radfords. I commented saying how could you admire anyone that gets a child pregnant. She bit back saying there is no proof and I should watch my mouth. So I said watch their TV show there is proof right there. Anyway she argued with me for ages then she said she's a solicitor for the Radfords, paid to scroll sites like Facebook for derogatory comments and has been told to take anyone speaking ill of them to court. What a crock of crap. I looked on her profile, she works in Tesco on the checkout. Obviously you need to be a liar to adore them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I cant get over how she spelled it either... I have a feeling that Ayprill will be changing her name when she can. Even if she just goes for the very standard 'April' which is a lovely name? April doesn't look like its a name for a medicated cream.... Ayprill on the other hand...
I cant unsee this now, its just too close to vagisill

Whats that name on Nowull's shirt collar ,it doesn't say stud does it ,
Nah I think hes flexing Armani, my 16 year old has one similar. Cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh dear this is the funniest ever! I commented on Facebook on a newspaper article. It wasn't about the Radfords, however, a lady commented on it saying how much she admires the Radfords. I commented saying how could you admire anyone that gets a child pregnant. She bit back saying there is no proof and I should watch my mouth. So I said watch their TV show there is proof right there. Anyway she argued with me for ages then she said she's a solicitor for the Radfords, paid to scroll sites like Facebook for derogatory comments and has been told to take anyone speaking ill of them to court. What a crock of crap. I looked on her profile, she works in Tesco on the checkout. Obviously you need to be a liar to adore them.
OMG what was this on? Sounds a hoot!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.