The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you know what it is? pure greed. nothing ever good enough or sufficient enough for her. 5 bloody dogs and 21 kids. give it a day off
She's so empty inside that she needs more and more of whatever (kids, dogs, expensive clothes, holidays...) to fill the void.
Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Now they are done having babies, Sue needs to get a life. Go work in your business like you keep declaring you do. Help make the pies, help with the paperwork, help clear the bloody long backlog you always seem to have. The pie website states Noel Sue Chloe Daniel Jack and luke work there. In truth I've only ever seen Noel and Chloe. Why state all the kids work for you when they clearly don't? The only time Sue sets foot in the place is if she wants something, she has never worked in there. Get you Lazy wife and your kids that don't have jobs and make the pie shop a bloody good business.

Reactions: 22
I never understand why a waster like Millie doesn't get a job there? She wouldn't need to even apply? She could fix her working hours so it wouldn't interfere with all here benefit dosh and play the system and also earn her own money, not just rely on handouts that my taxes pay for.

Reactions: 25
Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if they were ok with it 😂
I genuinely think some of their dumbass fans would think it was sweet for one of their kids to repeat their parents "love story". Nothing would shock me with their followers or the Radfords themselves. I've never seen as many uneducated ass-kissers in one place as I do in the Radfords comments. Nor have I seen as many spelling mistakes, and I used to teach English to year ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watched a random episode of 16 kids and counting on youtube last night that popped up, Sue had just had Casper.Noel took her to Chester for a romantic night away from the mayhem....how times have changed...she was more excited about the Audi hire car No-wull had rented to get them there in style- pity this wasn’t extended to the clothes she was wearing....🙄🤦‍♀️ During the episode, Sue said she met No-wull when she was 8 years old, started going out with him at 13 and had Chris “ shortly after”....have I dreamt the fact that she met Nowull through her brother? If so, who is this brother and where is he now? Was he adopted too?Also in this episode they had eleven ( yes) kids christened at once, the sole godparents for ALL of them was Sophie and Chloe, which sorry, I found very odd 🤔.....again, how times have changed- to save money on the food after said christening, Nowull was making ham butties with Katie, surrounded by Asda bags in the kitchen an hour before the ceremony, saying it would save at least £600 😏to think that’s what Sue splashes out for the Gucci bags, trainers, rings etc etc

Now they are done having babies, Sue needs to get a life. Go work in your business like you keep declaring you do. Help make the pies, help with the paperwork, help clear the bloody long backlog you always seem to have. The pie website states Noel Sue Chloe Daniel Jack and luke work there. In truth I've only ever seen Noel and Chloe. Why state all the kids work for you when they clearly don't? The only time Sue sets foot in the place is if she wants something, she has never worked in there. Get you Lazy wife and your kids that don't have jobs and make the pie shop a bloody good business.
Doesnt the business get some sort of tax relief especially if No-wull states Sue is working there as an employee ( though she clearly isnt) ? And he can claim back for so called wages he’s supposedly paying out with regards to the others?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I genuinely think some of their dumbass fans would think it was sweet for one of their kids to repeat their parents "love story". Nothing would shock me with their followers or the Radfords themselves. I've never seen as many uneducated ass-kissers in one place as I do in the Radfords comments. Nor have I seen as many spelling mistakes, and I used to teach English to year ones 😂
Oh you must have seen the one I was arguing with PMSL
Because So what?! is a valid argument or defence

There is a tax dodge somewhere because I remember the rant that they both had a tax bill but she only worked at the bakery on paper.
Off to do some digging coz I know I had that post!

1641815830880.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

There is a tax dodge somewhere because I remember the rant that they both had a tax bill but she only worked at the bakery on paper.

View attachment 979189
😂🤣 wow, isn’t it illegal though to state you are employed within the business yet she stupidly says its just “ on paper”? They would have to show on the business accounts that she was taking/ being paid a weekly/ monthly wage and appropriate tax and national insurance if any?She is a first class dumb f**k....😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I know is that she was a whingy witch lol
She ranted so much
Well done finding it- 👍 think if she wasnt classed as a partner in the business it wouldnt have been that amount, but suck it up buttercup they were right 🤣 maybe thats why they’ve sold the Discovery to pre empt looming tax bill? 🤔🙄

View attachment 979189
Jesus that was hard to read. She needs to sign up to some night classes Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 979189
I don’t believe this. I mean I believe she told u this but no way was they earning anywhere near that, they wouldn’t be declaring it cos they were too reliant on tax credits . they had duck all the house was a mess and they were wearing dirty primark and Asda clothes.

Reactions: 10
have you noticed in the earlier episodes the girls have much neater hair? awful hairstyles but they’d definitely knew what a brush was back then so i wonder why she’s so lazy with these younger kids? or was them having their hair done a result of sophie and chloe still living at home?

Reactions: 20

View attachment 979189
If they have a £48k tax bill, that means they have earned £750,000 , let's see her wriggle out of that one!!! Nice whilst it's coming in to spend isn't it, not so nice when you owe it is it lazy?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If I chose to have a second child there would have to be a different father so I am not going to judge Millie on that . Is the second father stepping up? A father who wants to be a part of his child's life would not be scared off by some Radfords.

Watched a random episode of 16 kids and counting on youtube last night that popped up, Sue had just had Casper.Noel took her to Chester for a romantic night away from the mayhem....how times have changed...she was more excited about the Audi hire car No-wull had rented to get them there in style- pity this wasn’t extended to the clothes she was wearing....🙄🤦‍♀️ During the episode, Sue said she met No-wull when she was 8 years old, started going out with him at 13 and had Chris “ shortly after”....have I dreamt the fact that she met Nowull through her brother? If so, who is this brother and where is he now? Was he adopted too?Also in this episode they had eleven ( yes) kids christened at once, the sole godparents for ALL of them was Sophie and Chloe, which sorry, I found very odd 🤔.....again, how times have changed- to save money on the food after said christening, Nowull was making ham butties with Katie, surrounded by Asda bags in the kitchen an hour before the ceremony, saying it would save at least £600 😏to think that’s what Sue splashes out for the Gucci bags, trainers, rings etc etc

Doesnt the business get some sort of tax relief especially if No-wull states Sue is working there as an employee ( though she clearly isnt) ? And he can claim back for so called wages he’s supposedly paying out with regards to the others?
I watched the one last night where it was sues 40th for comparison and getting past the whole Sue and noel thing at the beginning they come across more down to earth and enjoyable to watch.like someone else has commented they look cleaner more well kept and it was a more interesting watch.now it's all about what they've got where they've got and how much was spent.

Reactions: 19
If they have a £48k tax bill, that means they have earned £750,000 , let's see her wriggle out of that one!!! Nice whilst it's coming in to spend isn't it, not so nice when you owe it is it lazy?
This wasnt last year, this would have been 2019 I think.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.