The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they don't strike me as a typical gourmet french cuisine couple, jeans and trainers to the most expensive restaurant in town - they'd have been more suited to fish and chips on a bench with a stay in travel lodge
Just goes to prove they have absolutely no idea about anything! I wouldn’t of turned up for the lunch service wearing that!!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Sue wore baggy, unappealing clothes on purpose? I’d want to deflect the amorous attention of creepy Noel as well!

If that’s the case then I think it’s really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her nose looks massive! Awful angel lol. Thought Noel said in series 2 they don’t go out…..
I think it's a case of they genuinely didn't go out back then as they had no babysitters to watch their massive tribe. A child free night out was the yearly dash to the hospital for Sue to drop the latest baby while her poor parents struggled to manage the rest of their rabble (this was even shown in an earlier show when she went in to have Casper, her mum and dad couldn't cope).

Now the eldest kids are old enough to be forced to give up their own weekends to watch the litter of younger siblings they never asked for, Sue and Noel seem to go out quite regularly just the two of them. Yet, according to them, they never expect the older ones to look after the younger ones... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Off topic but I still can’t get over them never holidaying with all their children and also going to Florida but not Disney.
It was paid for by the tv company but you can’t film in Disney.
Oh god I remember the tantrum over it!

Also about the Florida trip, the TV company agreed to extend their stay but they would have to pay for entry to Disneyworld themselves.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it's a case of they genuinely didn't go out back then as they had no babysitters to watch their massive tribe. A child free night out was the yearly dash to the hospital for Sue to drop the latest baby while her poor parents struggled to manage the rest of their rabble (this was even shown in an earlier show when she went in to have Casper, her mum and dad couldn't cope).

Now the eldest kids are old enough to be forced to give up their own weekends to watch the litter of younger siblings they never asked for, Sue and Noel seem to go out quite regularly just the two of them. Yet, according to them, they never expect the older ones to look after the younger ones... 🤔
Also, back then they weren't social media 'stars', so going out wasn't worth it as there was nobody to brag too. We know the best thing about going out, for Sue, is bragging about it on social media. Why else would she choose to go out with just Noel?!

On a serious note, I actually get the impression they don't have that much in common. Noel often appears irritated by her, and her by him. Their relationship is based primarily on procreation. I actually question whether their relationship will survive long past the menopause and inevitable decrease in public interest.

Someone made a joke above about Sue dressing in so many layers as a deliberate turn off, but in all seriousness I wonder how keen she is on sex with her husband, knowing it's unlikely to result in a baby? And him, how interesting is he knowing he's unlikely to get a status symbol baby at the end of the shag to further prove his virility? As gross as it is to imagine what their sex life must be like, I seriously think it's primarily been about making babies for the past 30 years. How very very sad.

Reactions: 24
I don’t know anything about the restaurant and maybe it’s a very casual kind of place but jeans and trainers for an evening meal out. Really?
5F07E955-8C39-4519-A893-4CFBEE210933.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t know anything about the restaurant and maybe it’s a very casual kind of place but jeans and trainers for an evening meal out. Really?
View attachment 976351
I'm gutted....I love my scruffy orange jumper from Asda.....it keeps me warm when I'm dossing round the house.....I never realised after all this time it was pure dress-up for the night material....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 976351
She looks like she's going to cry in that picture. I don't see much future for this relationship.
Open your eyes Sue! Run! It's not too late to wake up and smell the coffee.
Sufferers of stockholm syndrome can be helped.

Reactions: 20
Who actually calls it a “date night”?
Every couple I know call it going for a meal/drink with your other half!
I hate this term makes me cringe so many couples with kids use it,it's just gross

Her nose looks massive! Awful angel lol. Thought Noel said in series 2 they don’t go out…..
He's also been quoted saying they don't drink or smoke in past but there he was opening a advent calendar full of gin

Reactions: 18
I hate this term makes me cringe so many couples with kids use it,it's just gross

He's also been quoted saying they don't drink or smoke in past but there he was opening a advent calendar full of gin
How many times have they posted photos or stories with wine or other alcoholic drinks infront of them? they might not smoke fair enough, but they can't deny that they do drink sometimes.

• Heart
How many times have they posted photos or stories with wine or other alcoholic drinks infront of them? they might not smoke fair enough, but they can't deny that they do drink sometimes.
He drank and drank at Sophies wedding and on their holiday where they renewed their vows

Chloe has even said that she and Sue love drinking together. They have a bar in their garden and they're trying to pretend they never drink? 😂

Just goes to prove they have absolutely no idea about anything! I wouldn’t of turned up for the lunch service wearing that!!!
I wouldn't even go to a nice pub wearing that! I know Morecambe isn't all that posh but surely the other people in a nice restaurant were dressed nicely and they probably looked so out of place. I wonder if they genuinely think they look cool dressed as teenagers

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I cant believe she asked someone to SWAP🙈 she dosent even like having boys, she abandoned her last boy poor Archie.
I always wonder if the reason she doesn’t appear to have bonded with Archie is because he isn’t Alfie (Archie is her first son after Alfie) or because he’s the first boy after Caspar (who someone on here mentioned was a really tricky baby and Sue struggled with).

Reactions: 9
Noel drinks, he’s always drunk and used to get pissed down the pub leaving her with the kids. Sue liked to rant about it!

Then had the cheek to say Noel didn’t like Sophie’s husband because he drank too much!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He also said it ina recent video but I cba looking for that,I don't begrudge him drinking in slightest but to say you don't but then get a advent calendar based on a daily drink proves u to be outward lkar
£100 a kid for birthdays, as if :ROFLMAO: Those big Our Generation sets are more than that on their own, not to mention the phones, makeup etc the older kids get. Also even if they didn't drink or smoke the money spent on that doesn't equal a holiday abroad for that many people, certainly not to the standard they enjoy nowadays. Not talking about the times when they'd drive to France and stay in caravans but couldn't afford to do any paid activities whilst there. Don't know who they're trying to kid but anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see right through their lies!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.