The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't in order and she has deleted a heck of a lot of it, but you will get the jist of the argument
Basically she said she greatly admires the radford family and got shirty when I disagreed
Oh dear, Susan isn't quite the super fan she thinks she is if she's unaware how old Sue and Noel were when Chris was conceived (which clearly she is, as she keeps talking about an 'alleged' offense, and how there's no proof etc).

I mean, true minions know all the facts and claim it's completely ok because it was a long time ago and he stayed with her. Get with the program Susan!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
my granddaughter is called Harlow and everyone says what a lovely name
No personal offence intended. Place names aren't for me, as i struggle to disassociate from the place itself.

Everyone has different tastes. And what a good thing we do, otherwise everyone would have the same names and the world would be a very boring place!

Reactions: 11
Sunday roast today. Obvs because people on here have been saying the kids are not fed properly. Is that your local butchers meat Crusty or two joints you picked up at the supermarket. We use the local butcher my arse. Liar Liar, he should be called Billy.

Reactions: 16
Sunday roast today. Obvs because people on here have been saying the kids are not fed properly. Is that your local butchers meat Crusty or two joints you picked up at the supermarket. We use the local butcher my arse. Liar Liar, he should be called Billy.
Surprised a live cow didn’t walk through the door in a hilarious mix up or is that just for the TV show 🙄🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have some lovely DKNY trainer socks, came free with a £20 bottle of perfume I bought as a gift.
Hardly a flex. PMSL

Sue should know what a willy looks like by now.
I just dont see how anyone makes mistakes like that and dont notice.

Also she said that they rang then a couple of days later, so why was there such a gap between posting about the boy puppy on insta and saying its a girl on a vlog?
I think they might be telling porkie pies, maybe after all the TV show mishaps they think this is content.

Millie when your baby is born, make sure you get them to check properly because you lot are clueless

Sue should know what a willy looks like by now.
I just dont see how anyone makes mistakes like that and dont notice.

Also she said that they rang then a couple of days later, so why was there such a gap between posting about the boy puppy on insta and saying its a girl on a vlog?
I think they might be telling porkie pies, maybe after all the TV show mishaps they think this is content.

Millie when your baby is born, make sure you get them to check properly because you lot are clueless
The fact that the breeder had to call them to check on the dogs naughty bits proves that they don't properly care for their animals. I always make sure that my pups are fully checked by my vet as soon as possible after I bring them home. That breeder ought to be investigated for not thoroughly vetting purchasers. I had to sign contracts, provide my veterinarian's name, ensure that they were SPAYED at 6 months and provide proof. They must deal with disgusting puppy mills.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
As someone who uses a butcher, they are asda specials.

They really are a pair of greedy chavs who have no clue about the real values of things.
You come into the world with nothing and go out with nothing.

Health is important and while you cant buy it, a decent diet and taking care of what you do have goes a very long way,
Education, those kids would benefit from tutoring, real books and speech therapy, that you can buy!
Then hygiene, people always expect big familys to be dirty and not very well turned out. Many of the mums I know are the opposite because they know they will be judged and the kids get first, good shoes, uniforms, warm coats. When you are walking around in gucci and splashing money on cars, you can make sure your kids are well turned out and bloody clean.

No one really cares what you drive or how much your trainers cost when you kids are running around looking like extras from Oliver Twist.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

They really are a pair of greedy chavs who have no clue about the real values of things.

Health is important and while you cant buy it, a decent diet and taking care of what you do have goes a very long way,
Education, those kids would benefit from tutoring, real books and speech therapy, that you can buy!
Then hygiene, people always expect big familys to be dirty and not very well turned out. Many of the mums I know are the opposite because they know they will be judged and the kids get first, good shoes, uniforms, warm coats. When you are walking around in gucci and splashing money on cars, you can make sure your kids are well turned out and bloody clean.

No one really cares what you drive or how much your trainers cost when you kids are running around looking like extras from Oliver Twist.
Bloody well said 🙌

Reactions: 13
Their programme on Channel 5 is so staged and fake. How they pay such attention to the kids is laughable. We all know it’s not true.

Reactions: 23

Extras from Oliver Twist 😂🤣👍
🎵Consider yourself a Chav....🎶 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone on another platform has just told me Sue was 14 when she was pregnant and obviously consented because she had 21 more. What is wrong with people?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Someone on another platform has just told me Sue was 14 when she was pregnant and obviously consented because she had 21 more. What is wrong with people?
Would they be ok if a 17 year old got Tillie pregnant but stayed with her and had more children with her when they’re older?

Reactions: 22
for me the fact he kept doing it without allowing her to have a life is more scary.

Its just weird like the child brides of the FLDS.

Reactions: 18
Its funny cos until the past year or so I genuinely thought Sue looked pretty good for her age, especially considering she's had so many kids. I definitely think she's pre-menopausal now. With that said she'd really benefit from finding a personal style that isn't just designer everything, something like Stitchfix or similar might be a good idea.

I agree with the post above. I always thought she looked pretty good. My main concern with her is her hair. In the latest vlog, she honestly looks like she has bald patches and about 100 strands of hair. It's so thin and lank. Surely another sign that she is baron.....

Reactions: 19
do you know what it is? pure greed. nothing ever good enough or sufficient enough for her. 5 bloody dogs and 21 kids. give it a day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.