The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Millie. She hasn't known anything other than her mum having baby after baby and the girls in that family being used to babysit and clean the house while the boys lounge around. Her main female role model showed her that being an unemployed teen mum gets you money.
She would have also seen Sue being supportive of Sophie's pregnancies when she was still popping out her own (I get Sophie & Millie's situations are different) but now Sue isn't having a renewal every year, from that text it seems she is making life quite difficult for Millie. She's probably been as brainwashed as the others to recite the line "it would be boring having no siblings", so I do wonder whether this next pregnancy was deliberate for Ophelia to have a sibling, and the kids don't seem too bright to know better (Sue & Noel's fault).

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just a thought, if they are away, and Ophelia is sick and Millie is unsure what to do, why doesn't she phone Sophie? Sue is miles away so there's nothing she could do.

Reactions: 27
Just a thought, if they are away, and Ophelia is sick and Millie is unsure what to do, why doesn't she phone Sophie? Sue is miles away so there's nothing she could do.
Because its all scripted so they can have some drama, a show, and fans and therefore money lol

Reactions: 19
Also, why was Millie doing the lads washing? It's bad enough Sue still panders to them but if I was Millie it would have definitely been a case of if you want it to be cleaned while they're away you do it yourself lads. Those boys need to learn that females are not their slaves!

Reactions: 30
If Millie was that worried and Ophelia was seriously ill she would ring 111 or even 999 or get her to a hospital. She’s didn’t she continued to film with the film crew there. I mean filming a sick child is horrible.

Reactions: 18
I thought that, not sure of campervan rules but surely walking around whilst driving on dual carriageways is a big no, what if they had to suddenly brake??!

Who let the kids walk around and help themselves to milk whilst driving? Massively dangerous.
You're right, you must remain seated and belted while you're moving.

Kids car seats shouldn't be used on the side seats either, can't remember if any of the kids were. As I said, they're not designated seats.

Reactions: 9
Because that wouldn't make 'damatic' TV I guess? It's what any sensible young mum would do if she was concerned, couldn't contact her mum and her older sister, who is an experienced mother herself, is nearby. Or at the very least Chloe. She's not a mother but she has a sensible head on her and definitely would have helped if she could, I'm sure of it.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, I've always wondered that too re the boys. To be honest, I honestly don't think they put much thought into names at all until they became 'famous'. Sophie, Chloe, Daniel, Jack, Luke, Katie, James, Ellie, Josh etc were all super popular names among their age group. If they could have done, I think they would have just numbered them. It was as if they were simply going down a list of the most popular names, ticking them off as they go. Oh yeah, we've not had one of those yet, that'll do...

There's nothing wrong with popular names, but it seems odd how much they bang on about names with the younger ones, as if it's something they put lots of thought into, when they really didn't seem that into the naming process in the past. Now they drag it out as if they're into super unusual names or something. They're all pretty ordinary names except maybe Casper, and more recently Bonnie and Heidie (although even they are far from unheard of).

There are several names ending with die which are perfectly acceptable:- Sadie, Elodie, Edie, Maddie etc. It's not like they're pronounced die. Changing a name which usually ends di to read die is pretty stupid though.
But then again with the boys there’s a Jack, Josh and a James, so 3 J’s. There’s Archie and Alfie, which just get muddled with the girls ‘ie’ names, and they have Oscar and Casper, who in the earlier seasons of the shows were like Hallie and Phoebe/Bonnie and Heidie with their rhyme-y names and matching clothes 🙄 Definitely wasn’t a lot of thought put into it at all

Reactions: 3
Where was heidie when they all went horseback riding? Also Noel moaning about 78 being dear. They really don’t get enough food for them kids but sues plate is piled high.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
No Noel, you most definitely do not overfeed those children! Sarky b a s t a r d 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.