The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they were willing to take all their kids home from Scotland cos Ophelia was sick. I don’t think they went back but why offer. By the time they got home she would have probably been fine. Like someone said they is Sophie and Chloe. Also thought they was no service so how did she get through?

Reactions: 12
So if Phoebe enjoys horse riding, lazy Susan, encourage her, instead of sitting on your arse reading here, try and find local lessons for her to go to.

Reactions: 20
Millie's woe is me whinge about Ophelia made no sense. "If I can't reach them soon I'm going to have to find a way to get her to hospital". If you think it's hospital worthy love there is absolutely nothing your parents can do to help, they are literally miles away. Use some common sense for once in your life!!!

Reactions: 32
Was archie unstrapped and facing the wrong way whilst they were driving? Why not stop and fix it rather than let one of the teens struggle to do it!
As for millie she phoned sue and noel up in Scotland rather than older siblings who might have been minutes away I know it was for tv content but that wouldn't have helped anything.

Reactions: 16
Are we really supposed to believe that the Channel 5 camera crew would just let Ophelia be sick enough to need hospital treatment but not take her themselves if Millie couldn't get there? So staged

Reactions: 31
So they cut their holiday short and went home cos Ophelia was ill and she was worried about getting to hospital. If she needs to go to hospital then ring a taxi or ambulance. Then when they got home she was fine. I’d be fuming.

Reactions: 18
This is going to sound harsh bit millie is so selfish getting them to go home because her daughter has a temparature. Why didnt she just call for an ambulance? Just shows mum and dad are relyed on for everything

Reactions: 25
I wouldn't of dreamt of asking my parents and siblings to cut their holiday short because my child was ill. 7 hours later and the meds have kicked in and she was fine.

Reactions: 23
Can't Jack and/or Daniel drive and therefore take Millie to the hospital if needs be?

Reactions: 25
Funny how Ophelia was fine just 7 hours later so Millie had her mum and dad drive home for basically nothing or was it because she’s due a lye in and wants mummy to get up with her daughter 🙄

Reactions: 9
The trailer for next week was well trying to make us all believe that Chloe is pregnant or something but it will just be her moving in with him.

Reactions: 13
This is going to sound harsh bit millie is so selfish getting them to go home because her daughter has a temparature. Why didnt she just call for an ambulance? Just shows mum and dad are relyed on for everything
Yes the kid was hot, but she was asleep??

Just get her a drink and some calpol if she wouldn't settle?

I refuse to believe that someone with a dozen younger siblings doesn't know what to do with a sick child.

Reactions: 20
Millie needs to grow up and start looking after Ophelia on her own. I think she’s too thick though.

I had my daughter at 18 and did everything for her myself despite living with my parents.

Reactions: 21
What the actual f was that???? Millie 19 can’t look after her own sick child, so they not have ambulances in Morecambe??? Also I’m sure Sophie drives!!! It’s all for the camera!!! What an absolute 💩 show!!! Not to mention AGAIN the portion sizes I have 2 kids under 10 they eat a pizza each!!! I can’t get my head around people saying what great people they are it makes me so mad!!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Millie's woe is me whinge about Ophelia made no sense. "If I can't reach them soon I'm going to have to find a way to get her to hospital". If you think it's hospital worthy love there is absolutely nothing your parents can do to help, they are literally miles away. Use some common sense for once in your life!!!
It was all very staged! Millie had a silly smirk on her face when she was on the phone to her parents. She obviously has no common sense and must never have heard of a taxi or thought to ask the film crew to take her to hospital. Heaven help all the kids she eventually has!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.