The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every week since it started I wanted to watch this shitshow then I always ended up doing other stuff.Then I come on here later and always find out how they manage to fill it with more and more lies and exceed the fake level even from the week before, so one viewer less for them.

Reactions: 7
Thread title: TAKE LOLA FOR A BLOODY WALK

Just in case Sue needs it spelled out for her in all caps to get it through her thick noggin 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Could this portrayal of Millie being such an useless mother be deliberate? If Sue wasn’t happy about her being pregnant and refusing to announce it publically for the show or she’s as jelous as the text made out maybe this is her way of getting back at her? She will likely blame the production crew anyway and say she didn’t realise it would come out this way but it could be a dig at her knowing people will just think she’s a bad mother Cos she can’t even do the basics so when she does magically have baby number 2 there will be more controversy and she will need mummy n daddy Radford even more

Reactions: 15
This has been said many times. Both ugly.

I have a theory.. they're both adopted.
What if, they're actually biolocally related? They look so similar!

Thread title suggestion:

Ophelia's temperature is rising, Millie's bump's still in hiding.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im not defending Millie at all but they’ve mugged her right off. The radford holiday wasn’t cut short to come back for Ophelia- that’s quite clear. In the clip when they return home and Noel says ‘oh she doesn’t feel too hot’ Millie says ‘yeah she seems better now she’s not had ibuprofen today’- listen back. It’s not too clear because of the rabble of kids but that’s what she says so they obviously didn’t come back on the day she ‘phoned them to come home early’. Again staged for the camera. I’d be fuming if I was Millie and been made to look like a shoddy mum who relies 100% on mummy and daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My first ever thread title suggestion so sorry if it’s rubbish, lol!

The Radfords try and talk the talk - but we know it’s not the dogs they walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
They are doing Millie so dirty, just when I think Susanne cannot disgust me any further and shes done some tit, she amazes me.

Now Millie is a gobby mare, always has been, but wasnt we all at that age.
Yeah in my opinion she has made some crappy life choices, but alot of what we know has a Radford/Channel5 spin on it.

Now here is where I think Sue has done her so dirty.
1. The text, what kind of mother releases something where you out your daughters pregnancy so thousands, plus the other details like it being a boy ect. When someone leaked her pregnancy a few years back to a mumsnet thread, she had a huge hissyfit.
2. The programme and Sue has made her look like a little girl who cannot cope or take care of her own child/children. Between the programme and what sue says on Instagram, Sue looks like a fab grandparent and Millie looks like an incapable lazy teen mum.
3. Millie isnt given a chance, shes lumped in with the rest. No aspirations. Shes a radford, thats all. Also if she were any other young mum with 2 kids, 2 dads no one would even bat an eyelid. Yes she has caused some of that herself but you can see that at least 6 months ago she really pulled back on the social media and rarely posts much, she also hasnt been begging all over for freebies like her mother does.

Reactions: 23
I use to like Katie I use to think she was a nice girl but I think she turning it to a little gobby Sophie lately the way she speaks to everyone lately she always with an attitude with em n the clip with Archie kicking off was it Ellie with the attitude telling her mum just sort him out they all seem to av attitude problems

Reactions: 12
1. Who else didn’t go to Scotland? Says 12 kids went. So 9 didn’t. We can assume Chris, Sophie and Chloe. And we know Jack, Daniel, James and Millie. That’s only 8.

2. Why spend £300+ on shopping. Then get another takeaway.

3. How weird to have CCTV inside the house?

Reactions: 14
1. Who else didn’t go to Scotland? Says 12 kids went. So 9 didn’t. We can assume Chris, Sophie and Chloe. And we know Jack, Daniel, James and Millie. That’s only 8.

Also the £70 something Chinese , was only £5.50 per person! Pretty decent for a Chinese meal!

Also thanks channel 5 for promoting the "off grid camping" the did on the NC 500 , basically people parking Thier campers anywhere on the route thinking they own the place and making the locals angry!

They are Def trying to make Milleeeeee look like a tit parent , honestly what could her parents do ?

Reactions: 8

13 actually went so they can't count. 1. Katie, 2. Ellie, 3. Aimee, 4. Josh, 5. Max, 6. Tillie, 7. Oscar, 8. Casper, 9. Hallie, 10. Phoebe, 11. Archie, 12. Bonnie
13. Heidie

Chris, Sophie, Chloe, Jack, Daniel, Luke, Millie (and Ophelia) and James stay at home.

Someone on Facebook said they were breaking the law but Sue replied saying no they had 7 in each van which is not breaking the law and the older ones weren't required to wear seat belts. She said she checked with the company where she hired them from. Well with 13 kids and Sue and Noel thats actually 15. I am not sure how many they can have. Also they may not have been required to wear seatbelts but most of the kids were walking round while they were driving which is dangerous.

Reactions: 10
13 actually went so they can't count. 1. Katie, 2. Ellie, 3. Aimee, 4. Josh, 5. Max, 6. Tillie, 7. Oscar, 8. Casper, 9. Hallie, 10. Phoebe, 11. Archie, 12. Bonnie
13. Heidie

Chris, Sophie, Chloe, Jack, Daniel, Luke, Millie (and Ophelia) and James stay at home.

Someone on Facebook said they were breaking the law but Sue replied saying no they had 7 in each van which is not breaking the law and the older ones weren't required to wear seat belts. She said she checked with the company where she hired them from. Well with 13 kids and Sue and Noel thats actually 15. I am not sure how many they can have. Also they may not have been required to wear seatbelts but most of the kids were walking round while they were driving which is dangerous.
I'd be pretty certain the vans were manufactured after 2006...so the side seats should not have been used!!!

Wankers they are ! Child safety clearly not an issue for these pricks

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Could this portrayal of Millie being such an useless mother be deliberate? If Sue wasn’t happy about her being pregnant and refusing to announce it publically for the show or she’s as jelous as the text made out maybe this is her way of getting back at her? She will likely blame the production crew anyway and say she didn’t realise it would come out this way but it could be a dig at her knowing people will just think she’s a bad mother Cos she can’t even do the basics so when she does magically have baby number 2 there will be more controversy and she will need mummy n daddy Radford even more
I'm new to this thread and trying to catch up. What was the text message? Watched the Radfords for years and so happy I've found this thread. The comments are hysterical🤣
Me and my partner watched the show last night and couldn't believe they ordered only 3 pizzas for all of them. We order 3 for our family of 4! And the chinese was not expensive for all of them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.