The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound harsh bit millie is so selfish getting them to go home because her daughter has a temparature. Why didnt she just call for an ambulance? Just shows mum and dad are relyed on for everything
I couldn't believe they actually offered to come home and she said yes! Her parents were hours away, it was obvious Ophelia would either be better by the time they got back, or would worsen to the point that hospitalization would have been necessary long before they returned home. It was an utterly pointless exercise, staged purely for the cameras.

My guess is, the Radfords were due home that day anyway. The probably left a few hours earlier than planned, if that. If not, it was incredibly selfish of Millie to expect them to do that. She's so dependent on them. I actually can't believe this pathetic child who can't even look after herself is a soon to be mother of two.

Reactions: 36
So 111 told her to alternate the medicine but she decided to ignore that and phone mum and dad who were 7 hours away.
They didn't cut holiday short that was so staged

Reactions: 25
What the actual f was that???? Millie 19 can’t look after her own sick child, so they not have ambulances in Morecambe??? Also I’m sure Sophie drives!!! It’s all for the camera!!! What an absolute 💩 show!!! Not to mention AGAIN the portion sizes I have 2 kids under 10 they eat a pizza each!!! I can’t get my head around people saying what great people they are it makes me so mad!!! 😡😡😡
Whilst there's no doubt the Radfords underfeed their kids, a pizza each for under 10s is definitely overfeeding! Unless you mean an individual sized pizza, in which case it's a bit of an irrelevant statement.

Two slices and sides is more than adequate as a treat for under 10s (which is why the Radfords definitely didn't have enough as even their teens would have only got 2 slices each, under 10s likely only 1 🙁)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I
Because that wouldn't make 'damatic' TV I guess? It's what any sensible young mum would do if she was concerned, couldn't contact her mum and her older sister, who is an experienced mother herself, is nearby. Or at the very least Chloe. She's not a mother but she has a sensible head on her and definitely would have helped if she could, I'm sure of it.
It makes absolute sense to me that you would keep trying mam n dad 438 miles away when your kid is poorly. 🙄Try ringing the doctor or 111.But because family comes first for the Radfords they travel 7 hours to help out. Low n behold baby is all smiles for nannies and grandad!!! bleeping arseholes!
Ps why is Sue's face bleeping orange?
My son asked if she was poorly.

Reactions: 11
The same day service is literally 2 streets away, there's a GP and pharmacy at the top of their road, 111 is available, but no, first thought is to go to hospital (accident and emergency) for a temperature? :mad:

The trailer for next week was well trying to make us all believe that Chloe is pregnant or something but it will just be her moving in with him.
It's such pathetic clickbait isn't it?

And yet there'll be some part time minions out there, who only watch the show and don't follow them online, who will now be thinking oh how lovely I bet they're getting another grandchild.

I honestly think they think they're filming a soap rather than a documentary. Soap would be more accurate, given how fictional it is.

Reactions: 12
It's such pathetic clickbait isn't it?

And yet there'll be some part time minions out there, who only watch the show and don't follow them online, who will now be thinking oh how lovely I bet they're getting another grandchild.

I honestly think they think they're filming a soap rather than a documentary. Soap would be more accurate, given how fictional it is.
Exactly should be named 22 lies and counting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Family comes first my arse. If they are that important to those two CRETINS why the hell did they put their lives at risk bleeping idiots. Kids not secured correctly and wandering about when mobile. If they had an accident they may have been coming back without some. Are they actually stupid?
Silly Sue driving with one hand eating a packet of crisps and looking away from the road.
They really are not fit to look after children, it’s disgusting how they never see danger. Trust me one day something awful may happen but they are too thick to realise it.
Complete morons and to let it be televised as well !!!!

Reactions: 18
Katie was strolling about whilst they were driving, they casually sat back down and never put her seat belt back on. Ellie was laying down on the seats with no belt on. They are prattling on about the kids couldn't wait so were helping themselves and the milk got spilt, how about teaching your kids to strap in and stay sat down whilst they are driving, then Lazy Susan says oh well that's our deposit gone, like it's nothing and it doesn't matter.
Well it was probably the TV that paid the deposit along with the rental, so that's why she wasn't stressing about the spilt milk 🤣

why only walk the 3 frenchies?! Poor collie behind the curtain again 😢
‘Never walked the dogs before’ … what?!
I heard him say that too 😡 and hes never picked 💩 up before which begs the question, when Sue took them all last week, including lucky Lola to the luvvvly place for a once in a lifetime walk, bet she didnt act responsibly and pick up any 💩 they did.....

Millie gets James to walk the dogs and he says he’s never walked them before and doesn’t know how to do it. What about poor Lola?
Notice they didnt film him out on said walk...reckon it ended at the gate....

It was all very staged! Millie had a silly smirk on her face when she was on the phone to her parents. She obviously has no common sense and must never have heard of a taxi or thought to ask the film crew to take her to hospital. Heaven help all the kids she eventually has!
Yes, it was all so fake. Can’t believe people believe it 😂

Reactions: 10
We should know by now that everything is staged or fake, there is better acting in Hollyoaks!

• Haha
I just wrote over on the Ingham family thread that this pig tit shower of shite is exactly the same as them - no wonder they ‘admire’ each other….. kuds in kayak with no life vest - kids walking about camper and not being strapped in - utter neglect how can channel 5 allow it???

I just wrote over on the Ingham family thread that this pig tit shower of shite is exactly the same as them - no wonder they ‘admire’ each other….. kuds in kayak with no life vest - kids walking about camper and not being strapped in - utter neglect how can channel 5 allow it???
Because channel 5 is car crash TV, its like the Daily Star of the TV world complete trash!

Because that wouldn't make 'damatic' TV I guess? It's what any sensible young mum would do if she was concerned, couldn't contact her mum and her older sister, who is an experienced mother herself, is nearby. Or at the very least Chloe. She's not a mother but she has a sensible head on her and definitely would have helped if she could, I'm sure of it.
And cant Chloe drive? And the elder boys? There was more than enough cars at their disposal as Fuckwit and Arsewipe had driven the camper vans...shame on you Channel 5 for filming that poor child when she was obviously unwell just to add drama to a heap of contrived, scripted, very badly acted shite...

Reactions: 13
new thread suggestion:
the Radfraud family: “family comes first! except lola... who’s lola? 😳

i used to stick up for millie but she’s so THICK two kids and she’s acting like this? maybe it’s a good thing she’s still living at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on all the threads and you're all echoing what I've been telling my husband for years!
Cannot believe the irresponsible behaviour whilst driving, thank god it was only a literal car crash.
Thread suggestion to include something about not crying over spilt milk! But it's late and covid has left my brain unable to put a decent title together!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.