The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Tattlers I normally visit this site to tattle about Big Loz and I've just seen this Radfords thread. How have I missed it?? Every comment I put in the DM never gets printed so now I can happily rant!!

I have always said this family should not be praised for several reasons you already know.

Before I was a teacher I worked in benefits for quite a few years and these people DO RECEIVE BENEFITS. Not universal credit etc, not the conventional sort but they get TAX CREDITS and thousands. And the hundreds of thousands in schooling, healthcare etc

In fact just by using the tax credit calculator and putting a supposed wage for Noel of £50k actual pay he pays himself from his business (yeh right) they will get over £450 a week for the 13 under 19, from who???----------the tax payers ........plus child benefit of almost £10k per year totalling at present almost £30k a year. Remember that is based on Noel paying himself £50k.

Calculate the tax credit by 52, then by let's say 25 yrs and you get well over £1 Million. Yes they didn't have all these kids for all these years but for the vast majority they had at least 16 under the age of 18 children. The eldest is 32 so they've been getting shed loads. I think the DM headline should be 'Radfords claim over a Million in tax credits' people will stop seeing them as 'nice couple and well behaved kids' who rely only on his income.

Does anyone know actually what his business turns over AFTER paying the wages of his employees or what he actually earns? I don't know any baker who takes home £50k so that's a high guess just for the calculator purposes.

According to the DM their food bill is in excess of £400 a week, never mind mortgage, cars, clothing, fuel, utilities etc`. I can't see any bakery owner other than Jonathan Warburton taking enough to cover these costs without help. And that's not accounting for the £7k they spent on Christmas pressies this year, the multiple birthdays, the numerous holidays and hot tub they've just bought. Call me bitter about this. I am haha
According to the last tax return they earned £30k

Change of subject! Interested to know if anyone knows how long they've lived in the house?
they applied for a change of use from a care home in June 2004 so I am guessing just after that.

They are still filming bits for the series.
I would bet that millies pregnancy is announced/ featured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not to mention,and I know it sounds trivial,but a child with an unusual spelling is never going to find a keyring etc with their name on in a shop.
Yes, as a child with an unusual name it was an ever lasting search for some personalised tat on holiday!
Strangely enough my name has become incredibly popular in the past couple of years and there's plenty of stuff with it on, sometimes even spelt the right way! I am tempted to buy things like a cup with it on, or a Teddy or keyring.
(I'm 51 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Milllie quote. I will have to think of a way to get up to the hospital. Has she never heard of taxis ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don't understand why people do this, so i'm pleased you posted. Why did you go for a different spelling, when the name still sounds the same? Spelling it Mylie doesn't change the pronunciation, so people will still think Miley Cyrus.
I really don't understand why people seem to be find it so annoying when others chose to spell THEIR kids names a different way😅 I know it doesn't change the pronunciation, if I didn't like how it was pronounced I wouldn't have chose it. I went for a different spelling because I wanted to...IMO the way I spelt it looks more feminine. Anyway I'm off to find different ways to spell the names I have in mind for my unborn child just to be awkward 🤣👋🏻

Reactions: 5
The spelling and name choice thing dont really bother me to be fair, just seams a bit picky. Put personally I steer clear of names that say DIE.

Also dont really understand why the girls are themed with the E but the boys are mish mashed.

Reactions: 13
i reckon they started copying that large american family the duggar’s they spelt all there kids names the same too

Reactions: 7
The spelling and name choice thing dont really bother me to be fair, just seams a bit picky. Put personally I steer clear of names that say DIE.

Also dont really understand why the girls are themed with the E but the boys are mish mashed.
Yeah, I've always wondered that too re the boys. To be honest, I honestly don't think they put much thought into names at all until they became 'famous'. Sophie, Chloe, Daniel, Jack, Luke, Katie, James, Ellie, Josh etc were all super popular names among their age group. If they could have done, I think they would have just numbered them. It was as if they were simply going down a list of the most popular names, ticking them off as they go. Oh yeah, we've not had one of those yet, that'll do...

There's nothing wrong with popular names, but it seems odd how much they bang on about names with the younger ones, as if it's something they put lots of thought into, when they really didn't seem that into the naming process in the past. Now they drag it out as if they're into super unusual names or something. They're all pretty ordinary names except maybe Casper, and more recently Bonnie and Heidie (although even they are far from unheard of).

There are several names ending with die which are perfectly acceptable:- Sadie, Elodie, Edie, Maddie etc. It's not like they're pronounced die. Changing a name which usually ends di to read die is pretty stupid though.

Reactions: 11
I really don't understand why people seem to be find it so annoying when others chose to spell THEIR kids names a different way😅 I know it doesn't change the pronunciation, if I didn't like how it was pronounced I wouldn't have chose it. I went for a different spelling because I wanted to...IMO the way I spelt it looks more feminine. Anyway I'm off to find different ways to spell the names I have in mind for my unborn child just to be awkward 🤣👋🏻
Why do you need to find different ways to spell it? If you want to be different, just spell it how you want to surely? My friend just made her daughters name up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone ready to watch the tit show , fake acting and cringe attempt at parenting in a few mins?

Reactions: 8
It’s not even started and it’s already lies they not been on holiday for 2 years. They been to Scotland multiple times last year. They went and stayed in the walkers caravans.

Reactions: 14
Apparently their Scottish getaway was their first holiday in nearly 2 years...

What kind of idiots do they take us for?! You go away every other weekend! Even if they don't class weekend breaks as a 'holiday' they definitely went to Scotland for a week or more the previous summer too, for Phoebe's birthday.

Lies lies lies!!!!!

Reactions: 22
It’s not even started and it’s already lies they not been on holiday for 2 years. They been to Scotland multiple times last year. They went and stayed in the walkers caravans.
They also went to centre parcs in may just before Scotland in July

Reactions: 15
Millie moaning about being the only one up doing chores while everyone else is in bed. Umm, maybe you know how your mum feels now getting up every morning with Ophelia while you were still in bed Millie!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.