The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No its me 🤣🤣

Is Lazy Susan trying to be the new Stacey Soloman or Mrs Hinch. They finish a task and put a thumbs up to the camera with a polish nail. Talking about that, I assume there wasn't much wrong with her finger that she had the huge bandage on as she's still got her acrylics on.
Haha I was just about to comment the same. Hinch loves a thumbs up..it's the influencers version of a smug grin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she's got kids doing full days at nursery to try and bring their development up to a basic level. She's nothing else to do

Reactions: 9
What’s happened to the school shoes that she brags about that last a school year. Phoebe is wearing trainers coming home from school.

Reactions: 8
What’s happened to the school shoes that she brags about that last a school year. Phoebe is wearing trainers coming home from school.
I think she is in PE clothing as I’m sure she has joggers on too. I’m sure some schools still require pupils to attend school in their PE clothing

Reactions: 6
For what reason ?
I’m sure when covid hit on the days they have pe they went in their kit rather than they’re uniform as they don’t like them changing in school and I think it still like that way now. I could be wrong and it probably just depends on the school.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure when covid hit on the days they have pe they went in their kit rather than they’re uniform as they don’t like them changing in school and I think it still like that way now. I could be wrong and it probably just depends on the school.
Our daughters school asks them to come to school in their pe kit on their pe day.. apparently its to do with covid (isn't everything!!) Cx

Yeah, stupidest decision ever as we use to have children struggling to dress themselves when they started Reception. Now there will be kids up and down the country half way through year 1 who STILL can't dress themselves as they're not getting to practise in school. Many are keen for it to stay as it "saves so much time". Personally, I'd rather spend time teaching life skills that parents are neglecting, even if it does take 20 minutes to change for PE and another 20 to change back to start with.

This isn't because of lazy parenting mind. This is parents who literally do everything still for their 6 year old (including put their shoes on, do up their coat etc 🙄 ) because they mistakingly believe their precious sprog is incapable. Or because they are so busy rushing from A to B that they haven't possibly got time to let their children try for themselves. It tends to be the powersuit working mummies.

The really lazy parents usually have super independent children when it comes to dressing themselves so it's absolutely not a problem in the Radford household. Those kids bring themselves up, they're probably dressing themselves before they can walk.

Next on the list Sue is to teach them how to use a knife and fork properly. Oh sorry, that actually involves teaching rather than leaving them to their own devices until they get the hang of it, so that won't be happening any time soon in the Radford household will it?

Reactions: 10
I’m a bit younger than Sue and there was a girl in my year who left school abruptly and would attend a referral unit 2 days a week.
You could also leave school the term after your 16th birthday and didn’t have to do GCSEs. From what I saw education wasn’t valued in these situations.
Even if she did receive an education there is still an obvious lack going by how she writes.
If I were her child I wouldn’t want her helping with my homework!!
I’m the same age as sue, a girl at my school was pregnant age 15, she left but came back to do GCSE’s and was never to be seen again.

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for ages! Thanks for keeping the threads going strong! I haven't seen any of the drama that's happened so I've spent the last two days catching up on threads. This was on the sun 3 days ago, they so stole the dummy clip!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for ages! Thanks for keeping the threads going strong! I haven't seen any of the drama that's happened so I've spent the last two days catching up on threads. This was on the sun 3 days ago, they so stole the dummy clip!
Not for a longggg time? Yet she is obviously pregnant now. Wonder why it's such a secret?... Sue? Maybe the dad doesn't want baby being publicised like the Radford kids are

Reactions: 13
Maybe she's doing an expensive exclusive to The Sun instead of channel 5, so Crusty and Pointy won't get a penny.

Everyone on the mumsnet thread is saying pretty much the same as here. Even they all know millies pregnant now, even referencing the text. Nice one Sue 👆

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not many boys names beginning with O that Sue hasn't already nicked LOL....Oliver....???

Maybe she's doing an expensive exclusive to The Sun instead of channel 5, so Crusty and Pointy won't get a penny.

Everyone on the mumsnet thread is saying pretty much the same as here. Even they all know millies pregnant now, even referencing the text. Nice one Sue 👆
Do you have a link please? I'm only finding old threads.

Reactions: 4
I think Stephanie’s mummy needs to get off her phone and get herself some grammar lessons. Maybe even a bit of exercise if she still looks pregnant 6 years after having a baby.
PS. Millie IS pregnant and they chose to make it our business when they over exposed themselves in every media outlet for money!
View attachment 994396
I think StephaniesMummy sounds as thick as pig tit. She’d fit in well with the Radfords 😂

• Haha
She wants all her children to have the same initials but she’s already on her second child with daddy No. 2😂
…unless they’re all going to have the surname Radford.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I often wonder what the midwifes think of the Radford's.... probably rolling their eyes every time they arrive back on the books with them!

Reactions: 17
I often wonder what the midwifes think of the Radford's.... probably rolling their eyes every time they arrive back on the books with them!
They probably keep the private scan place where they find out gender and also do the 4D scan in business with their kids and grandkids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wants all her children to have the same initials but she’s already on her second child with daddy No. 2😂
…unless they’re all going to have the surname Radford.
What a fab idea in the future when post comes addressed to Miss O Radford or Master O Radford!
Good luck!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.