The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the yearly dog walk for Instagram/Tattle ticked off for another year then.

Didn't they do this around this time last year too? Tattle mention again and again how the dogs are never walked. Sue finally snaps (despite never reading here - hi Sue 👋🏻) and demands the family go on a walk with the dogs for Instagram, to prove they do. Then throughout the year that follows the family have numerous other dog appropriate walks/days out documented on social media and their vlogs without a single dog in sight, until it's mentioned again how they never walk the dogs and the dogs miraculously appear on a walk again. So very see-through.

I can only imagine the conversation in that house when Sue finally caves and decides they'll have to take the dogs with them again:-

Sue - "Everyone grab your coats, we're off out on a family walk! Noel, grab the dog leads..."

Random kid - "Why are the dogs coming? We never take the dogs!"

Sue "I know darling but we need to prove to those nasty people on Tattle that we do".

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's a big argument in the comments of Katie's latest post about the Radford girls prioritizing breeding over anything else. Someone mentioned Millie's pregnancy and the minions went mad, saying she can't be pregnant, she'd never hide it from them, we're just nasty haters spreading rumours. Oh I wish I could see their faces when a baby pops out 😂
I think Stephanie’s mummy needs to get off her phone and get herself some grammar lessons. Maybe even a bit of exercise if she still looks pregnant 6 years after having a baby.
PS. Millie IS pregnant and they chose to make it our business when they over exposed themselves in every media outlet for money!
C3BD0153-97A2-44A6-ABD9-F70AD9C9991E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Millie doesn’t owe them anything and doesn’t need to tell them if she is pregnant or not. But I do wonder what these crazy people will think when she has a baby in a month or two?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Millie doesn’t owe them anything and doesn’t need to tell them if she is pregnant or not. But I do wonder what these crazy people will think when she has a baby in a month or two?
They will probably try and turn it around and say that they always knew and how nice it was that Millie kept it hidden.

How can you be so deluded that you can't see that Millie's pregnant.

Reactions: 25
I think Stephanie’s mummy needs to get off her phone and get herself some grammar lessons. Maybe even a bit of exercise if she still looks pregnant 6 years after having a baby.
PS. Millie IS pregnant and they chose to make it our business when they over exposed themselves in every media outlet for money!
View attachment 994396
Stephanie's mummy has 3 children but only has Stephanie in her name? And she had twins first so she's never had only 1 child. No wonder she loves Sue, she can relate to the favouring certain children 😂 I love how these people talk about Millie as though they're her personal best mate. "Millie would never hide her pregnancy from me! I even follow her on Instagram, see we're best friends!"

That's the yearly dog walk for Instagram/Tattle ticked off for another year then.

Didn't they do this around this time last year too? Tattle mention again and again how the dogs are never walked. Sue finally snaps (despite never reading here - hi Sue 👋🏻) and demands the family go on a walk with the dogs for Instagram, to prove they do. Then throughout the year that follows the family have numerous other dog appropriate walks/days out documented on social media and their vlogs without a single dog in sight, until it's mentioned again how they never walk the dogs and the dogs miraculously appear on a walk again. So very see-through.

I can only imagine the conversation in that house when Sue finally caves and decides they'll have to take the dogs with them again:-

Sue - "Everyone grab your coats, we're off out on a family walk! Noel, grab the dog leads..."

Random kid - "Why are the dogs coming? We never take the dogs!"

Sue "I know darling but we need to prove to those nasty people on Tattle that we do".

😂
This is an inaccurate depiction. Sue would never tell her children to put coats on. She only cares if she herself has a coat on. The kids can wander round the snow barefoot in swimmers for all she cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 994396
Stephaniesmummy obviously doesn't watch the series because when Millie 'moved out' she quite clearly had lost the baby belly. On the Christmas day vlog she has a clear baby belly with sticky out belly button.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stephaniesmummy obviously doesn't watch the series because when Millie 'moved out' she quite clearly had lost the baby belly. On the Christmas day vlog she has a clear baby belly with sticky out belly button.
if she’s still got her baby belly after so many years she needs to make sure her tummy muscles haven’t split

Baby bell? Isn't that a cheese? 🤦‍♀️🤪
No it’s all the Redford pies ,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baby Bell, yummy processed cheese crap next to the Barney Bears in the Radford fridge.

As for Millie, I think that's a really intelligent conversation in rad-fan terms, I usually get so what?!, followed by your so jealous, ending with some unreadable term of endearment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New to this thread .....I liked the Radford's way back when they first appeared on TV ,but now..Jesus wept they are something else. The younger kids are just dragged up now.

Is Millie pregnant again?
I really felt for Luke last week, when he came downstairs after posting the status there was no hug or affection from Sue or Noel at all..just sad!

Reactions: 11
I really felt for Luke last week, when he came downstairs after posting the status there was no hug or affection from Sue or Noel at all..just sad!
I wonder though if they already knew and that was all just for the cameras. It didn't seem like an emotional moment. Unless they really are that lacking in empathy and love for their children.

Reactions: 14
I wonder though if they already knew and that was all just for the cameras. It didn't seem like an emotional moment. Unless they really are that lacking in empathy and love for their children.
Even if they did know , surely they would give him some sort of emotional support when he's just come out to all of his friends and other family via social media.

They really are cruel people !

Reactions: 10
Now the little puppy is on a walk. Probably only took it out to show off it’s lead and harness and then it will be like the rest of them only goes out now and again for show.

Reactions: 7
Stephanie's mummy has 3 children but only has Stephanie in her name? And she had twins first so she's never had only 1 child. No wonder she loves Sue, she can relate to the favouring certain children 😂 I love how these people talk about Millie as though they're her personal best mate. "Millie would never hide her pregnancy from me! I even follow her on Instagram, see we're best friends!"

This is an inaccurate depiction. Sue would never tell her children to put coats on. She only cares if she herself has a coat on. The kids can wander round the snow barefoot in swimmers for all she cares 😂
Oops, you're right that's more accurate! 😂

Someone needs to show Stephaniesmummy this, posted just 6 weeks or so after giving birth!

Still got her baby belly my arse! Definitely a new baby belly dear, I'm so sorry your bezzie mate Millie hasn't told you personally 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hate to be that person but…

Some parents in todays society, like to say their child is autistic, or they have adhd, or other developmental issues when that’s not always the case. My mums friend has a child whose about 8/9 and she says he has adhd, when he’s had the diagnosis (or whatever they do) and he’s just a little tit. It’s sad that. It’s become a whole lot easier to say their child has autism or adhd, and it’s just not fair. Because if the child has genuine issues but not autism it’s not fair to misdiagnose them.

A lot of children who have behavioural issues, I imagine have been misdiagnosed with ADHD, or autism for example
Not always but it can be easy to get that diagnosis. I know so many people who have children and say they have adhd or autism just to get extra money in benefits , sad world we live in but so many are now doing it to get more benefits

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Baby bell? Isn't that a cheese? 🤦‍♀️🤪
No its me 🤣🤣

Is Lazy Susan trying to be the new Stacey Soloman or Mrs Hinch. They finish a task and put a thumbs up to the camera with a polish nail. Talking about that, I assume there wasn't much wrong with her finger that she had the huge bandage on as she's still got her acrylics on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.