The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Sue announcing it or accidently revealing when Millie is in labour or had the baby. It will be funny all these fans of the radfords who don't believe Millie is pregnant. They must be blind, its blatently obvious and Sue has admitted it. She has then deleted the comment where she confirms it, I think this was because Millie didn't want to announce it. Even though its obvious, its up to Millie if and when she wants to share. If we think about the text message it seems she didn't really enjoy her pregnancy with Ophelia too much. It might be that she is a bit embarrassed because she's still young or that she is having a second child with a different father and it seems they are no longer together. Even though they are not together the father may still be part of this child's life. Maybe he doesn't want his child thrust into the public eye so to speak.

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for ages! Thanks for keeping the threads going strong! I haven't seen any of the drama that's happened so I've spent the last two days catching up on threads. This was on the sun 3 days ago, they so stole the dummy clip!
I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence that Chris and Nicole also picked an O name. A dummy clip is such a personal thing to 'borrow', most likely explanation is their baby is called Oaklyn.

The funniest thing about that article is she doesn't want another for a loooong time. That didn't exactly go to plan did it?! 😂

I’ve never understood that thing about giving all your kids names that begin with the same letter!
There’s an influencer on Instagram with six kids all with names with the same initial.
Why?
It must seriously restrict your choices when it comes to naming the latest baby, there’s probably several names they love but dare not use now because the latest baby won’t belong in the S club or the N club or whatever initial letter they chose for their firstborn and have been choosing for every other kid since 🤷🏻‍♀️
The Radfords know all about restrictive name choices with their stupid ee rule for the girls!

They really struggled to name the youngest two, yet I'm sure there must be loads of names not ending in ee that they liked but ruled out because they 'can't' use them. Why restrict yourself in such a way?!

Reactions: 11
I’m sure Heidie will change the spelling of her name when she’s older - she’ll get fed up of saying ‘it’s Heidi with an E at the end’ every time she has to say her name over the phone etc.

Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence that Chris and Nicole also picked an O name. A dummy clip is such a personal thing to 'borrow', most likely explanation is their baby is called Oaklyn.

The funniest thing about that article is she doesn't want another for a loooong time. That didn't exactly go to plan did it?! 😂

The Radfords know all about restrictive name choices with their stupid ee rule for the girls!

They really struggled to name the youngest two, yet I'm sure there must be loads of names not ending in ee that they liked but ruled out because they 'can't' use them. Why restrict yourself in such a way?!
Obviously they struggled early on that’s why they is Tillie and Millie. I know they said once they had named Katie they realised all of their girls (would have been Sophie, chloe, Millie and Katie) had the e as the last character so they kept it up. Not like if they had named their next child Emma onstead of Ellie would she realise her sisters all had e at the end of their names and feel left out especially if they continued having girls and not using the e ending. Eg used amy instead of Aimee.

It cant be a surrogate because the wording in the txt was that she wasnt hiding MY SON, I doubt she would say that if it were anything like that.

Reactions: 8
Did Katie break up with her boyfriend again? No trace of him on her Instagram, she deleted her recent post with him

Reactions: 2
Obviously they struggled early on that’s why they is Tillie and Millie. I know they said once they had named Katie they realised all of their girls (would have been Sophie, chloe, Millie and Katie) had the e as the last character so they kept it up. Not like if they had named their next child Emma onstead of Ellie would she realise her sisters all had e at the end of their names and feel left out especially if they continued having girls and not using the e ending. Eg used amy instead of Aimee.
Yup, imagine setting such a ridiculous trend that you end up resorting to rhyming names because you literally can't think of anything else!

They must have got second wind with Hallie and Phoebe, after 3 boys on the trot, as I remember Sue mentioning when they were struggling to name Bonnie that she was frustrated as Hallie and Phoebe were named pretty much as soon as they knew they were girls but they were really struggling this time. Then Heidie they struggled so much they didn't even name her until after the birth, which is unheard of for them. Sue must have been pretty set on Lottie to have ordered a personalised babygrow, but Noel was so adamant he wanted Heidie for Bonnie, even though Sue didn't seem leen at the time, so looks like he finally managed to bully her into it this time. I wonder if that's what the delay was? Her ordering personalised items without Noel having agreed to the name, then him forcing her to change it to his name for daring to go behind his back? 🙁

Their older son is Jacob. They have Maisie, Jacob and oaklyn. Then Nicole has another 4 boys from a previous relationship.
Yeah, looks like Nicole is suffering from ridiculous ie spelling syndrome too as I notice she has a Tobie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Yup, imagine setting such a ridiculous trend that you end up resorting to rhyming names because you literally can't think of anything else!

They must have got second wind with Hallie and Phoebe, after 3 boys on the trot, as I remember Sue mentioning when they were struggling to name Bonnie that she was frustrated as Hallie and Phoebe were named pretty much as soon as they knew they were girls but they were really struggling this time. Then Heidie they struggled so much they didn't even name her until after the birth, which is unheard of for them. Sue must have been pretty set on Lottie to have ordered a personalised babygrow, but Noel was so adamant he wanted Heidie for Bonnie, even though Sue didn't seem leen at the time, so looks like he finally managed to bully her into it this time. I wonder if that's what the delay was? Her ordering personalised items without Noel having agreed to the name, then him forcing her to change it to his name for daring to go behind his back? 🙁

Yeah, looks like Nicole is suffering from ridiculous ie spelling syndrome too as I notice she has a Tobie 🤦‍♀️
I remember watching a KAC when she was pregnant with Bonnie and Noel wanted Heidi then. They were in a shop and he picked up something personalised and said 'we'll put an e on the end'. I remember thinking then what a stupid idea that was.

There's loads more e/ie names without ruining the spelling of a perfectly good name. Admittedly some of these started life ending in Y but the ie forms are all widely accepted.

Evie, Edie, Maisie, Hollie, Mollie, Zoe, Janie, Lucie, Carrie, Chrissie etc

I worked with an Amie once. Thank goodness the Radfords at least gave Aimee a recognised spelling.

Reactions: 7
I'm still a newbie to this thread , where was the text/post shared that confirmed she was pregnant? Makes me feel so sad for the little ones , they know no other way than absolute chaos !!

Reactions: 5
I remember watching a KAC when she was pregnant with Bonnie and Noel wanted Heidi then. They were in a shop and he picked up something personalised and said 'we'll put an e on the end'. I remember thinking then what a stupid idea that was.

There's loads more e/ie names without ruining the spelling of a perfectly good name. Admittedly some of these started life ending in Y but the ie forms are all widely accepted.

Evie, Edie, Maisie, Hollie, Mollie, Zoe, Janie, Lucie, Carrie, Chrissie etc

I worked with an Amie once. Thank goodness the Radfords at least gave Aimee a recognised spelling.
It was on a stick of rock, that they saw the name Heidi!
Great way to choose your child's name 😄😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.