The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, what are they saying?? 😲
Its just the same as what everyone says on here (ie) Noel being a perv- the age he got Sue pregnant, and how they act like celebs now yet the are scummy gobshites who expect people and business's to bend over backwards for them because they are "famous".
I went to primary school with a girl who then moved to Morecambe herself; unfortunately i was facebook friends with her for a short time even though i had not seen or talked with her since primary school! She was forever tagging sue and the older girls in posts and kissing their arses. She also did the same with Tyson Furys wife Paris; and sickeningly i found out that recently she was one of the witnesses in the Star Hobson court case for Savanah Brockhill (a defense witness)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
As far as food shopping and making meals is concerned she is a lazy witch. There’s no reason why she can’t go and get her own food instead of having it delivered all the time. She could easily do it when the kids are at nursery. If it doesn’t all go in the slow cooker she’s not interested in cooking and don’t get me started on cake baking.
The lazy mare probably thinks food shopping is beneath her now, cast your mind back Mrs Chavfraud to when you had to watch the pennies. You are just bone idle. Get off your backside and be a decent mother to them young kids. You wanted them all when they were babies now they are growing up you can’t be bothered. You should be totally ashamed of yourself. All for bloody show you greedy grabbing idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate to be that person but…

Some parents in todays society, like to say their child is autistic, or they have adhd, or other developmental issues when that’s not always the case. My mums friend has a child whose about 8/9 and she says he has adhd, when he’s had the diagnosis (or whatever they do) and he’s just a little tit. It’s sad that. It’s become a whole lot easier to say their child has autism or adhd, and it’s just not fair. Because if the child has genuine issues but not autism it’s not fair to misdiagnose them.

A lot of children who have behavioural issues, I imagine have been misdiagnosed with ADHD, or autism for example
I used to be involved in a charity that supports parents of children with ASD. We weren't allowed to ask for evidence of diagnosis. Around half the parents were genuine, doing their best to overcome obstacles. Around a quarter probably had a diagnosis but wouldn't take any advice, it was for everybody else to sort. The other quarter were wanting letters from us to get DLA, support to stop exclusions, social services intervention etc. We obviously couldn't provide anything like that, but they'd come to groups fishing for information, they'd watch the genuine kids closely, and a week later, their kid would be displaying the same behaviours. You can't fake a stim. I left following a serious sexual assault, not because of the sexual assault, but because that half of parents were 'awwwwww, they can't help it', and thought the police and social services just didn't understand! A diagnosis gives you a pathway to help your child be the best they can be, it's not a get out of jail card to abandon all attempts at parenting.
Lola is on a walk. You can see her in the background on this pic. Hi sue 👋
Sue, the 2 hours getting there and back in the minibus doesn't count towards the time you walk them. Heysham Nature Reserve, the beach, Torrrisholme or Heysham Barrows, HMP, Fenham Carr, Eaves Wood or Clougha, or even just a lap of the cycle track triangle, all on your doorstep. It'll do your mental health wonders, and other dog walkers who do know who you are won't give a tit, they'll just be happy to see the dogs away from the astroturf. ETA You don't need to video every walk to prove it though

Nice to see they've finally got curtains, of course she doesn't read here. No curtains for 18 years, mention it on here a week ago and they have some:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The diagnostic process has been an absolute mess for years. I'll just say that reducing waiting lists was more important than accurate diagnosis for one consultant, so children were being diagnosed when they shouldn't be. I do see traits, but if it was genetic, it would be across all ages, not just the neglected younger ones. I know that every child with autism is different, but in my experience, shopping trips with autistic kids in tow would have resulted in meltdowns and not a chance would I have had chance to get pointy finger out for the camera. I don't know a single ASD parent that would take their kids shopping, even toy shopping, for something to do.
My niece is autistic and shopping (especially the supermarket) is her favourite thing to do, so you obviously don't know every ASD child and parent!

Reactions: 9
New curtains eh.. they will be tit up like everything else before too long. The little kids will be wiping their snotty noses on them. They don’t respect anything but then Crusty and Chavvy don’t so they won’t have been taught to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it late? I know of people who came out well into their 30's, and i didnt think it was late for them.
I guess its down to the individual when they decide to come out.
I think for someone of that age these days is late.im 32 and back in high-school it would be deadly to admit you liked the same sex,there are people of my agr group still only coming out now.weve come a long way in the last 16 years or so I suppose that what OP means.

Reactions: 7
I am so happy that Lola got to leave the house for probably the first time this year. I bet every day she thinks 'maybe today's the day that I get to leave the astropitch'. Her lovely face makes me so sad. I'd love a dog as loyal as Lola.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They didn’t need to go to Tarn Howes to do it. Idiots of the first degree.
I did a little gasp when I saw they'd gone there 🤣

Totally agree. I am a social worker in Children's Services and in my experience parents do not exactly like to shout it from the roof tops that we are involved. For all anyone knows the children could be on either CIN or CP plans, as you say the school or social worker(s) will not announce it!
The radfrauds are quite local to me, i am in Kendal and i believe thats where both Sue and Noel originally come from? I am only asking that because i have heard loads of people talking about them and they are not very popular here.
Yes they're from Kendal unfortunately and Sue's mum still lives here

Reactions: 5
I have 3 children, and all 3 of them have autism. My eldest is 26 and is very mild, holds down a job and so on, my middle one is 21 and struggles to string a sentence together, very poor understanding, no eye contact and so on, my daughter is 17 and just been diagnosed, again very mild. I got diagnosed at 46 with autism. It's a tough life, but not one I'd change for a moment. My kids are awesome. I do often wonder though, are the younger kids, especially Archie just don't speak much because they don't get listened to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm autistic, high functioning, although that label is a little outdated. I also have a family member with autism who struggles to write his own name despite the fact he's almost an adult.

None of the younger children scream autism to me. Of course, I'm not an expert, but I am very familiar with how the autistic brain works.

They seem bored, desperate for attention, and lacking any sort of proper guidance. Hallie seems desperate for attention, and, excuse my blunt presumptiveness, the sort of child that you don't want your own child to make friends with. Nasty, grabby, mouthy, you know the sorts.

Phoebe seems sweet, but somewhat forgotten. I think she's grown up in Hallie's shadow, and she needs someone to give her a hug and tell her that she's important too.

Archie, as many have said, seems angry and sad. This is complete speculation, I have seen others say similar things before, and I say it with caution, but I do wonder if Katie essentially took on Archie as her own because Sue struggled with him after her loss. Perhaps now that Katie is older, in college or working, is in a relationship, she no longer wants to act as a parent to Archie, and he feels abandoned as a result.

I have also noticed that the younger ones have a habit of staring into space with completely blank faces, and I wonder if that's their way of dealing with the noise of their siblings. It's an odd habit nonetheless. I feel bad for all of the children.

Reactions: 22
There's a big argument in the comments of Katie's latest post about the Radford girls prioritizing breeding over anything else. Someone mentioned Millie's pregnancy and the minions went mad, saying she can't be pregnant, she'd never hide it from them, we're just nasty haters spreading rumours. Oh I wish I could see their faces when a baby pops out 😂

I do feel almost sorry for the Radford daughters who get constantly hounded about pregnancy just because of their mum. Katie (and anyone else) can have a good career while still having a relationship or children, or, this may shock the Radford fans, can choose to have no children at all! It's exhausting when you're in your 20's and people start pushing you to get married and have babies. Their close minded fans never know if someone is struggling with fertility or if they've got reasons not to have children, they just want more innocent children to be forced into this absolute shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it’s very very hard to get a kid diagnosed, took us near 14 years of saying it and that’s with one of us working In a additional needs school and being fully up to date on autism.
for sue getting shopping delivered, so do I, there’s no way I can for a shop in one trolley, a top us shop for us is a full trolley. And there’s only 8 of us here ato.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.