The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably keep the private scan place where they find out gender and also do the 4D scan in business with their kids and grandkids.
Haha more than likely! Just embarrassing..the downfall of them is going to be epic to watch .(as long as all the little children are safe and looked after!)

Reactions: 8
I’ve never understood that thing about giving all your kids names that begin with the same letter!
There’s an influencer on Instagram with six kids all with names with the same initial.
Why?
It must seriously restrict your choices when it comes to naming the latest baby, there’s probably several names they love but dare not use now because the latest baby won’t belong in the S club or the N club or whatever initial letter they chose for their firstborn and have been choosing for every other kid since 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Only an idiot would like the name Noah when her dad’s called Noel aka Crusty. Especially when she’s living in the same house. Just as well she wants another name beginning with O.
Maybe they will be able to pronounce the next one right. I cringe when I hear O phelia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve never understood that thing about giving all your kids names that begin with the same letter!
There’s an influencer on Instagram with six kids all with names with the same initial.
Why?
It must seriously restrict your choices when it comes to naming the latest baby, there’s probably several names they love but dare not use now because the latest baby won’t belong in the S club or the N club or whatever initial letter they chose for their firstborn and have been choosing for every other kid since 🤷🏻‍♀️
Picking the same first name initials reminds me of the Duggars and look how they turned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could go with Othello, would go with Ophelia.
And you can pronounce it badly too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Read the article and apparently they use 24 bottles of shampoo and conditioner a week.

Also Ophelia's dad isn't in her life. It would be interesting to hear his side of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Read the article and apparently they use 24 bottles of shampoo and conditioner a week.

Also Ophelia's dad isn't in her life. It would be interesting to hear his side of the story.
24 bottles a week? There aren't even 24 people at home and no way they use more than an entire bottle each unless they're tiny travel sized bottles! And most of them have such greasy hair. Poor Tillie looks like she wouldn't know what shampoo or conditioner was if she fell over it in the street (and for that I blame her parents. Kids aren't born knowing everything and her parents were too busy procreating to teach most of the kids self care or hygiene. Sue and Noel don't exactly look well groomed themselves!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
24 bottles a week? There aren't even 24 people at home and no way they use more than an entire bottle each unless they're tiny travel sized bottles! And most of them have such greasy hair. Poor Tillie looks like she wouldn't know what shampoo or conditioner was if she fell over it in the street (and for that I blame her parents. Kids aren't born knowing everything and her parents were too busy procreating to teach most of the kids self care or hygiene. Sue and Noel don't exactly look well groomed themselves!)
Maybe they meant 24 bottles a month. I mean most people don’t wash their hair everyday and if your a radford it doesn’t seem like some of them wash it that much.

Reactions: 12
Maybe they meant 24 bottles a month. I mean most people don’t wash their hair everyday and if your a radford it doesn’t seem like some of them wash it that much.
I reckon they've said that because the younger children still think it's okay to chuck bottles in the toilet and squeeze out the contents down the sink etc.

I'm sure years ago they said or actually did fit one of those public toilet roll dispensers in a bathroom because they were sick of the kids chucking whole rolls in every single day but they were out of their depth by then with so many kids they couldn't control anything.

Reactions: 10
I reckon they've said that because the younger children still think it's okay to chuck bottles in the toilet and squeeze out the contents down the sink etc.

I'm sure years ago they said or actually did fit one of those public toilet roll dispensers in a bathroom because they were sick of the kids chucking whole rolls in every single day but they were out of their depth by then with so many kids they couldn't control anything.
If I remember rightly that was the Hanns!

Reactions: 3
Haha more than likely! Just embarrassing..the downfall of them is going to be epic to watch .(as long as all the little children are safe and looked after!)
chloe, Katie, Aimee and Ellie If it wasnt for these 4 the younger ones would be completely screwed . iknow Sophie is a bit of a cow, but her, Chris and Chloe all seem to have been brought up decent. . So why the hell did it go wrong, once there was a few more could they not cope

Reactions: 20
chloe, Katie, Aimee and Ellie If it wasnt for these 4 the younger ones would be completely screwed . iknow Sophie is a bit of a cow, but her, Chris and Chloe all seem to have been brought up decent. . So why the hell did it go wrong, once there was a few more could they not cope
I think you have answered your own question there. Also the fact that Noel and Sue were getting older all the time. They couldn't have had the energy they had when they were younger whatever they say. Sue still finds incredible energy to shop though! and not just on line.

Reactions: 11
I would think Sue’s parents were heavily involved with Chris and Sophie’s upbringing with her being so young. Chloe being number 3 probably got the last of the real parental input and then it was just a case of knocking out kids every year while they could.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t been on this thread for ages but had it crossed anyone else’s mind Millie is carrying a surrogate baby for Sue :eek::ROFLMAO: I hope not but it wouldn’t surprise me with these lazy tacky attention seekers!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven’t been on this thread for ages but had it crossed anyone else’s mind Millie is carrying a surrogate baby for Sue :eek::ROFLMAO: I hope not but it wouldn’t surprise me with these lazy tacky attention seekers!
oh my jesus dont say that 😭

Reactions: 8
I’d like to think even they wouldn’t stoop that low to put their own child through a surrogate pregnancy just for another baby 😳
But with those 2 pair of fuckwits it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 9
Sorryyyyy :LOL: it just popped into my head because of the secrecy that when the baby is born sue will announce her new addition and no one will know Millie carried him! I can’t see Millie agreeing to it you’d have to be one sick fkcu to give those fruitcakes a baby. But as we know she’ll be a surrogate mum either way because any newborn in the house is automatically hers :rolleyes: I’m surprised she hasn’t bought a dog pram and nappies for them all yet! Don’t let that coffee get cold Sue!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.